Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Check Out Delegates Facial Expressions As Peter Obi Tries To Woo Them (PIC) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out Delegates Facial Expressions As Peter Obi Tries To Woo Them (PIC) (3857 Views)

Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) / President Buhari's Funny Facial Expressions (APC Presidential Primary) / 2023: Ex-Senators, Others Storm Alaafin, Olubadan Palaces, Woo Them For Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Delegates Facial Expressions As Peter Obi Tries To Woo Them (PIC) by kennygreen(m): 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
00FFT00:

Nigerians are their own worst enemies.
What happened to the money you made while your keke was working?
Didn't think a machine depreciates and will require servicing someday?
You're literate enough to write excellent English on Nairaland, but illiterate to the fact that you need to save a percentage of your earnings for this rainy day?.

I no blame you, it's your useless pastors who continue to sell una useless ideas dey cause all this nonsense.

Chaii.. Bro, i appreciate you for been blunt, succint and frank. Yes, i should have kept some funds aside for maintenance, but the keke gulps up every money i make. I have dependants as well. I wish i could get somethng better, cos this keke is taking a lot from me
Re: Check Out Delegates Facial Expressions As Peter Obi Tries To Woo Them (PIC) by MoneyGoDrop: 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lol....i swear these guys look like they don't understand the language he's speaking.
Re: Check Out Delegates Facial Expressions As Peter Obi Tries To Woo Them (PIC) by blowjohn(m): 1:43am On Apr 28, 2022
Newton2024:
Exactly. They are there for money; they are not there for idea. Peter Obi and the delegates are like oil and water, they cannot blend. Is there hope for Nigeria?

Its Peter obi that is not there for the money too if he wins abi?
Re: Check Out Delegates Facial Expressions As Peter Obi Tries To Woo Them (PIC) by Newton2024: 9:35am On Apr 28, 2022
blowjohn:

Its Peter obi that is not there for the money too if he wins abi?
There are all there because of their pocket and family. But instead of Obi to give them what they want, he was giving them boring lectures. Sadly Nigeria politics is for the prodigals not for the prudents.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Delegates Facial Expressions As Peter Obi Tries To Woo Them (PIC) by simpleseyi: 10:40am On Apr 23, 2023
simpleseyi:

Atikuchukwu Abubakar is coming with dollars to buy all of them. Obi Pandora is telling them how he used only one wrist watch all his life. But these delegates have seen him with at least 10 different wrist watches. They also know that Peter Peter Obi and other politicians in both APC and PDP have lots of investments and properties in Pandora. So, the delegates are not interested in Obi's lies but in who brings the most dollars. That will definitely be Atikuchukwu Abubakar the Cameroonian bisexual

Prophecy fulfilled.

The Pandora thief left PDP in disgrace and was humiliated at the general election

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Delegates Facial Expressions As Peter Obi Tries To Woo Them (PIC) by ruffhandu: 11:25am On Apr 23, 2023
kennygreen:
Who will pls, in God's name, bless me financially so i can fix my KEKE and resume work? For two weeks, i haven't worked because the KEKE needs to be fixed, some parts need replacement. My house rent expired in january, & i am yet to balance my landlord. He is threatning to throw me out if i dnt pay the balance this week.
I need 10k to fix the keke & resume work, so i can pay my rent and meet up other needs. Pls.
What about your close friends, meet them and borrow money sharp sharp. You won't need to tell them long story because they know and understand your situation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Either We Win, Or The World Will Be Destroyed: Alexander Dugin / Let the poor breath: How will Innoson Vehicles Feel Now? / Colo-mentality And Lawyers White Wig!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.