Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink (2091 Views)

It Taste Sugary-Police Arrest Woman Over Social Media Comment On Tomato Paste / Nigerians Drag Osinbajo Over Refusal To Comment On Murder Of Deborah Samuel / Lady Brutally Stabs Her Friend Over An Instagram Comment In Asaba, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink by Coly2012(m): 10:58am On Apr 27, 2022
Are we truly like this

Re: This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink by Ebubu: 11:01am On Apr 27, 2022
Is it not true?
Nairaland is a platform that allows us to show our secret tribal tendencies and aggressions normally masqueraded in real lyf

Nairaland anti-tribal rules are for formality sake incase government questions

No execution of it whatsoever sort

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 27, 2022
Ebubu:
Is it not true?
Nairaland is a platform that allows us to show our secret tribal tendencies and aggressions normally masqueraded in real lyf

Not at all..ii happens on twitter and other platforms...nairaland is not the cause...its the individuals that need to learn how not to be tribalistic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink by BabalawoPikin(m): 11:05am On Apr 27, 2022
Nairaland is so filled with hate.. A man dies, we try to check his tribe then say inhuman things about his tribe. I always tell them, the hate they spread will reach there family.

8 Likes

Re: This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink by BabalawoPikin(m): 11:06am On Apr 27, 2022
sollolucci77:

Not at all..ii happens on twitter and other platforms...nairaland is not the cause...its the individuals that need to learn how not to be tribalistic
its 100% on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 27, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
its 100% on nairaland

And where is the source of your statistics that is 100%??
Re: This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 27, 2022
You will be hated if you act like animals and zombies.
Re: This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink by BabalawoPikin(m): 11:21am On Apr 27, 2022
sollolucci77:

And where is the source of your statistics that is 100%??
Oga dont quote me. Dont act like you ain't among the tribalist here

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 27, 2022
He is right, nah only for nairaland you go the hear tribal bigots the showcase there talent of hate speeches, you keep hearing strange names like "flatinoes", "zombies", "skull miners" grin, "baby factories". States........ "afonja" grin people and some calling Nigeria a "zoo"etc

4 Likes

Re: This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 27, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
Oga dont quote me. Dont act like you ain't among the tribalist here

You're part of the problem we have..I asked you to tell me your source you cant state it...now you're calling me a tribalistic person when you dont even know anything about me..does that make sense to you?...I'm from delta state...if you check my comments on this thread you wont see one tribalistic comment...but your natural instinct is to jump into conclusion when you dont know what you're talking about..good day
Re: This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink by Victerica(m): 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
Tribalism wan kill nairalanders!

Infact, a typical Nigerian is wicked and tribalistic!

Nairaland helps to expose the evil!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink by SHINJA: 11:54pm On Apr 27, 2022
Say no to tribalism angry

God bless southsouth and southwest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink by Karlovych: 1:56am On Apr 28, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
He is right, nah only for nairaland you go the hear tribal bigots the showcase there talent of hate speeches, you keep hearing strange names like "flatinoes", "zombies", "skull miners" grin, "baby factories". States........ "afonja" grin people and some calling Nigeria a "zoo"etc
grin grin Ewedu and Amala
Re: This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink by GeneralPula: 3:27am On Apr 28, 2022
Trash..

Tell Joshua that his fellow flat head piggzzz started it..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink by bigpicture001: 5:24am On Apr 28, 2022
Datts whhy I don't go to politics section again... But those idiots havve. Now surfaced on every single section

Seun sshld do something
Re: This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink by palsenator(m): 7:10am On Apr 28, 2022
I have mentioned this before and that's when I stopped commenting on nairaland topics.

* There are paid members from the other region that are planting the seeds of discord among the southern tribes in order to keep the divide and rule ideas running.

* There are also the kiddo part. These ones are still trying to gain admissions but while away there time here on nairaland and they "tribalized" everything..

* There are also the intelligent ones who are so daft to notice these and join in the propagation of tribalism.

If Seun does not do anything to mitigate against this, he may eventually be left with bigots commenting on real issues and a ground where hatred is being propagated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink by christianjoy(m): 8:49am On Apr 28, 2022
Problems grin cheesy
Re: This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink by Coly2012(m): 8:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
palsenator:
I have mentioned this before and that's when I stopped commenting on nairaland topics.

* There are paid members from the other region that are planting the seeds of discord among the southern tribes in order to keep the divide and rule ideas running.

* There are also the kiddo part. These ones are still trying to gain admissions but while away there time here on nairaland and they "tribalized" everything..

* There are also the intelligent ones who are so daft to notice these and join in the propagation of tribalism.

If Seun does not do anything to mitigate against this, he may eventually be left with bigots commenting on real issues and a ground where hatred is being propagated.
you are right on point, no more no less

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink by Coly2012(m): 8:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
christianjoy:
Problems grin cheesy
can this problems be solved?
Re: This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink by Coly2012(m): 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
bigpicture001:
Datts whhy I don't go to politics section again... But those idiots havve. Now surfaced on every single section

Seun sshld do something
what are your sujestions
Re: This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink by Coly2012(m): 8:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
Ebubu:
Is it not true?

anyway forward from this out hole
Re: This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink by Coly2012(m): 8:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
This post should get to FP for Wilder views.
Re: This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink by christianjoy(m): 9:30pm On Apr 29, 2022
Coly2012:
can this problems be solved?
why not
Re: This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink by Blackfire(m): 6:33am On Apr 30, 2022
One of the reasons I am buying NL

Seun ...1 billion naira ...cash or transfer
Re: This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink by epondudu: 7:33am On Apr 30, 2022
All the Nairaland trashing and bashing are cruise, people just use it to catch fun.
Precise it is the only platform with genuine freedom of expression, you can express anything about the government without fear of being oppressed.
In the Gambia for instance tribal bashing is normal as people make jokes with everything funny about other tribes as this helps a lot to douse tension.
If you can't take the HEAT just leave.
The day Nairaland stops the tribal bashing is the day I will leave this platform.
Re: This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink by adecz: 7:51am On Apr 30, 2022
▫️▪️Igbos & Hawoosa/ foolaniy Muslims are
the most tribalistic or most intolerant
of others on Nairaland ... ☹️☹️☹️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 30, 2022
sollolucci77:

I agree with you..but nairaland itself is encouraging such... On nairaland, any idiot can comment on a christian topic...but when it is an Islamic topic, you have to pledge allegiance...

Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink by casppyjay: 8:11am On Apr 30, 2022
palsenator:

Re: This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink by ORIAYO70(m): 8:40am On Apr 30, 2022
Ebubu:
Is it not true?

I think the Yorubas on Nairaland are not same as Facebook, same Igbo on FB r not same on Nairaland, no thanks to Nairaland that has turned both tribes to discredit each other..
Nairaland breed tribalism.
Re: This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink by ExcelDBM: 8:57am On Apr 30, 2022
palsenator:

The bolded for me.

As for the 2nd, I doubt if Seun cares and it seems the moderators are few. For instance the mods for the Politics section are only Mynd44 and another. If you know how many threads are there. Even gets mentioned every now and then because of his propaganda so responding promptly is pretty difficult because of the workload and that is why they get away with it.

1 Like

Re: This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink by ExcelDBM: 9:02am On Apr 30, 2022
ORIAYO70:

I think the Yorubas on Nairaland are not same as Facebook, same Igbo on FB r not same on Nairaland, no thanks to Nairaland that has turned both tribes to discredit each other..
Re: This Comment On Nairaland Made Me To Rethink by ExcelDBM: 9:03am On Apr 30, 2022
ORIAYO70:

They're similar. These paid PR miscreants exists on all platforms. true identity has been revealed on this platform and he is on Facebook too. He will definitely continue his propaganda over there. For Twitter, some create fake profiles to cause division among a certain region or ethnic group. And we of course know who they are but choose to keep silent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Edo Girls Doing Prostitution In Russia Revealed By Russian Photographer / OMG!!! You’ll Be Shocked What Happened In Port Harcourt Yesterday (see Photos) / Woman Beats Men In Rap Battle, So They Rape, Set Her On Fire And Shoot Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.