Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Now That Border Is Opened,how Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your State? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Now That Border Is Opened,how Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your State? (4384 Views)

Encounter With 4 Siblings Who Trek For 58 Hours From Cross River Border To Camer / What Makes A Door Shake When Another Is Opened Or Closed? / WAEC GCE APPLICATION PORTAL FOR 2018/2019 REGISTRATION IS OPENED - 09082964145 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That Border Is Opened,how Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your State? by FahBuLous: 7:34am On Apr 28, 2022
Adiob200:
Now that government has announced open of border, how much is price of rice and other food items in your state..hope they are coming down
Delta State, Asaba to be precise no gree bring price of things down o, God will help us
Re: Now That Border Is Opened,how Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your State? by heykims(m): 7:36am On Apr 28, 2022
HopeVictor:
I've been enjoying Nigerian rice.. Mama's pride and bigbull
And how much is Nigeria rice?

1 Like

Re: Now That Border Is Opened,how Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your State? by wiseword316(m): 8:44am On Apr 28, 2022
Iniobong34:
Abegi anything wey go up for 9ja no dey come down oh
imagine the price of sachet water refused to drop till date grin
Bros you are wrong, one thing dey Nigeria wey dey go up and come down in 9ja. You don forget say pr*ck dey go up and come down?�����.
Re: Now That Border Is Opened,how Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your State? by BigYash: 10:21am On Apr 28, 2022
Saintdan0421:
v[b]I opened this thread to see price tag, na noise I kon jam. [/b]

Anyway one of my neighbours that work in one of those Northern states that borders Niger Rep. told me she got 2 bags of foreign rice for 22k, dats 11k each.
You dey mind Nigerians, that's why APShit and PDshit sees most of them as fools.. Simple question, one dey talk of how he enjoy stone rice.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Now That Border Is Opened,how Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your State? by Sion47: 10:38am On Apr 28, 2022
Our distaste for made in Nigeria goods and services will forever remain a cog in the wheel of the fight towards improving local content.
The man that ordered the closure of our bothers does not eat local rice, neither does he see anything good in seeking medicare in our hospital . This goes to show his intention towards growing the economy and strengthening naira.

Leadership by example is preferred to none.
Re: Now That Border Is Opened,how Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your State? by yetunsbay(m): 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
This country can't be more than the way it is
Re: Now That Border Is Opened,how Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your State? by Iniobong34: 12:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
wiseword316:

Bros you are wrong, one thing dey Nigeria wey dey go up and come down in 9ja. You don forget say pr*ck dey go up and come down?�����.
you are right bro grin
Re: Now That Border Is Opened,how Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your State? by Kay099: 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
God bless us
Re: Now That Border Is Opened,how Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your State? by sorority11(m): 10:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
IamAsiri:

India had the knowledge first, developed their technology to a point where they are fully confident of it, then they proceeded to ban foreign products and of course reduced the prices of their local products.

But here in Nigeria, knowing fully well that we still struggle with primitive practices, they went ahead to ban importation of rice and relied on local production alone thereby causing the price of local rice to increase astronomically with no alternative. The fact that there is also really no price control is also not helping matters.
You all don't understand how it works. Go and read and research.
When India closed their borders they really suffered, and the economy was hard. It's all about time.
When China ventured into production of steel, they suffered and their economy was harsh.
It's like 7years of famine and enjoy the rest years of prosperity. That's how countries become developed, the first step is to close their border.
We are just prolonging our suffering, if we keep relying on foreign goods, and one day we will enter famine completely.
Our leaders knows this, but they don't want their tenure to be the period of famine.
Right now we have improved in rice production, I can hardly tell local rice from foreign rice. With time when more investment enters the field, there will be surplus for Nigerians to consume and then the prices reduces and we can start exporting

1 Like

Re: Now That Border Is Opened,how Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your State? by sorority11(m): 10:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
VillagePipu:

Border was closed but they were opened for Dangote and BUA trucks to pass.
Your stupidity will affect your children if you don't grow a brain.
What's your problem, did I abuse anybody?
I know you are frustrated from lack of funds DM me, let me send you 2k to eat.
Re: Now That Border Is Opened,how Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your State? by VillagePipu: 1:41am On Apr 29, 2022
sorority11:

What's your problem, did I abuse anybody?
I know you are frustrated from lack of funds DM me, let me send you 2k to eat.

Send it to your parents. They need it more.
Re: Now That Border Is Opened,how Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your State? by IamAsiri: 3:41am On Apr 29, 2022
sorority11:

You all don't understand how it works. Go and read and research.
When India closed their borders they really suffered, and the economy was hard. It's all about time.
When China ventured into production of steel, they suffered and their economy was harsh.
It's like 7years of famine and enjoy the rest years of prosperity. That's how countries become developed, the first step is to close their border.
We are just prolonging our suffering, if we keep relying on foreign goods, and one day we will enter famine completely.
Our leaders knows this, but they don't want their tenure to be the period of famine.
Right now we have improved in rice production, I can hardly tell local rice from foreign rice. With time when more investment enters the field, there will be surplus for Nigerians to consume and then the prices reduces and we can start exporting

Really! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

USOSA Sets Agenda For Members In Government / What's The Meaning Of The ''O" In O' Clock / Names Of VCs Of Unilorin & Rectors Of Kwara State Polytechnic from2006 Till Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.