Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) (74856 Views)

See The Food Items I Purchased Today With 500 Naira In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / The 200 Naira Suya Meat I Bought today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / See The list of Items I Just Purchased With N650 In Birnin Kebbi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by SeeItSayIt: 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
Your intention is known, keep deceiving yourself. People keeps dying of hunger in this same Birnin Kebbi even when stylishly turned it to fasting, you're here publishing nonsense.
Re: List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by iamfactor(m): 10:50pm On Apr 27, 2022
ghettokid1:
everything is cheap up there, that's why they vote carelessly sad sad
Reduce da volume of this vawulence e dey too high😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Athemisia: 10:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
ManirBK:
Due to coming of Sallah festival on Sunday or Monday, Things are becoming very expensive. See the list of items I just purchased today in Birnin Kebbi, Kara Market.

The break down:

1. Peppers @100 Naira

2. Bell Peppers @200 Naira

3. Mango @100 Naira

4. Tomatoes @200 Naira

5. Onions @200 Naira

TOTAL 800 NAIRA

Comrade you like pepper sha... cheesy

1 Share

Re: List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Athemisia: 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
nnatobryno:
Why are you disturbing us, is Birnin Kebbi in Nigeria?
Vawulence squad don land grin

Re: List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Noeasyway042(m): 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2022
Dont worry, they will serve Vawulence.

Re: List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by iFESTAC680(m): 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
Kebbi Is it the one in Nigeria?
Re: List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by cooooooks(m): 11:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
At this rate, people with remote jobs should move up north
Re: List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by ericmor: 12:04am On Apr 28, 2022
Kimiso:
you want to add the mango to your soup

I guess he's a Muslim
Re: List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by WhizdomXX(m): 12:14am On Apr 28, 2022
abobote:
Food and food stuffs are very cheap in the North, compared to South.
Aside, the fact that, they are bieng produced there, an average northerner, is not greedy.
The only thing they are greedy for is power, they can play with anything, but power.
I schooled in the north, I knew what it took me, to get elected into, Student Union Government
Educate us please.
Re: List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by DrDunamis(m): 12:15am On Apr 28, 2022
ManirBK:
Due to coming of Sallah festival on Sunday or Monday, Things are becoming very expensive. See the list of items I just purchased today in Birnin Kebbi, Kara Market.

The break down:

1. Peppers @100 Naira

3. Mango @100 Naira

4. Tomatoes @200 Naira

5. Onions @200 Naira

TOTAL 800 NAIRA

Ah wetin man do man...
This things fit reach like 2k or 3k this side ooh...
Everybody wan make all their gain from each sale
Re: List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Paperbag(m): 12:22am On Apr 28, 2022
Kimiso:
you want to add the mango to your soup

Learn how to eat fruits after meals ..
It helps
Re: List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 28, 2022
Quite cheap but come to think of it, if nt for insecurity up north, where many farmers can barely access their farms like before. things woulm have been a lot cheaper.
Re: List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by nick50(m): 2:29am On Apr 28, 2022
Crude oil money is being used to subsidise the cost of living in the north and some southern fools accept that.. everything should be cheap up north cos successive governments usually pump billions of dollars into the agricultural sector and it is usually shared to thier northern brothers alone..if north think they are the food basket of d nation then they should allow Nigeria to split let's count scores
Re: List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by skywalker240(m): 4:23am On Apr 28, 2022
ManirBK:
that Bell Peppers are very expensive compared to last Month I purchased them with same amount 200 Naira!!
https://www.nairaland.com/7016972/see-list-items-just-purchased
What am seeing in that picture is over cheap

Come south come buy am first before you complain
Re: List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by okoroemeka(m): 5:52am On Apr 28, 2022
Sheuns:
In all honesty life in the northern part of this country is very very very affordable, transport, feeding, accommodation (maybe). The only problem is just the insecurity in most parts (though not all parts). Aside that, I don’t mind going back to live in Katsina and monitor my business in Lagos remotely. The air over there is also very clean. North is really a cool place to live.
I tell you,the only place I really love to live in Nigeria is jos plateau state,I remembered in 2010 I went there for a business trip,I went with my cousin to the abattoir to buy meat and I saw a complete cow head minus the neck been sold for #3500 naira,I was shocked to the bone marrows,they were still selling mama put #100 naira with #20 naira meat
Re: List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Benwallt(m): 6:15am On Apr 28, 2022
Maxymilliano:
The onions is quite cheap for N200 ...

Here it is 4 onions for two hundred. We don't help ourselves in the south. We only tighten the noose on each other. Very wayward cardinal point.
Re: List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by CaptainDo: 6:20am On Apr 28, 2022
Quite cheap!

I enjoyed myself during NYSC in Bunza. Enough flexing with cow tail and cow legs.
Re: List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by arantess: 6:44am On Apr 28, 2022
Kriss216:

I love anything hot.

Hot pepper
Hot girl
Hot tea
Hot bread

Call me Hottie.
Ewwww, calling a nigga hottie??
Re: List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Angel55555(m): 7:15am On Apr 28, 2022
princeemmma:
How is this news

Op so what do you propose, we should travel to Birnin Kebbi come by Expensive goods grin grin grin grin

Wait ooooooo you bought all those onion 200 naira and also all those mango for 100 naira and you are still complaining things are expensive

Onion 200naira here for Abeokuta na 4 of that size
Fr bro lol it's even smaller than the ones the OP posted
Re: List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Testimony1988(m): 7:52am On Apr 28, 2022
Foodstuffs are cheap in the northeast and part of north central.
Re: List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by sleekyjeva(m): 8:20am On Apr 28, 2022
ghettokid1:
So true

1 Like

Re: List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by TruthUntold: 8:24am On Apr 28, 2022
nnatobryno:
Why are you disturbing us, is Birnin Kebbi in Nigeria?
No, it is in the backyard of your village people house!
Re: List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Perfecttouchade: 8:34am On Apr 28, 2022
ghettokid1:
100 percent fact

1 Like

Re: List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by DonTobyM(m): 8:44am On Apr 28, 2022
ManirBK:

The break down:

1. Peppers @100 Naira

3. Mango @100 Naira

4. Tomatoes @200 Naira

5. Onions @200 Naira

TOTAL 800 NAIRA

I frequent BK in 2018 when I was serving in Zuru.

You could have bought all these for about #500 as at that time. Food commodities were cheaper in Zuru sef.

I really enjoyed my stay in Kebbi. Just that the weather is... angry
Re: List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by ghettokid1(m): 9:07am On Apr 28, 2022
Heffalump:

We can do same in the South, except that people are too lazy to work down here.
we are not as lazy as the north bro, all they know how to do best is to take cough syrup
Re: List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:19am On Apr 28, 2022
What da he are those rubbish? Those should be going in the bin, even food banks (free food) would not allowed people to eat those out dated food.
Re: List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Bobbiee: 9:26am On Apr 28, 2022
Wait o. But why is mango cheap up there. Don't we grow mango down here in the south. I'm in Delta state where Mango is endemic yet it's still really expensive
Re: List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by sylve11: 10:06am On Apr 28, 2022
ManirBK:
the spiciness in bell pepper are not as much as that small pepper. you can even chew bell pepper but you can't chew
that's normal peppers because they are hot !!!
But if you want to format your head, chew that small pepper and see the outcome!!!

Format your head... grin grin cool
Re: List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Emekuss(m): 10:47am On Apr 28, 2022
Very cheap and fresh too.
Re: List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by ACE1010: 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
No wonder it is cheaper to carry guns and other dangerous weapons cry cry cry cry
Re: List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by a2d3rew(m): 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
Lucrativress:

Abeggii not all parts of Lagos
#1500 will buy all those and give you change tongue
hahaha,oga where are you in Lagos?
Re: List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by a2d3rew(m): 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
Lucrativress:

Abeggii not all parts of Lagos
#1500 will buy all those and give you change tongue
calculate each mango 100 naira , from there u realize that only this mango don chop ur 1k, this onion 800 if I no lie ,, including those ones, .mmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt / Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night / The Big Catfish We Caught While In A Canoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.