Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) (74853 Views)

See The Food Items I Purchased Today With 500 Naira In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / The 200 Naira Suya Meat I Bought today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / See The list of Items I Just Purchased With N650 In Birnin Kebbi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Ayoalhaja(m): 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2022
if you come Adamawa, enter jimeta modern market, u go get all these with 300naira
Re: List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
grin
Re: List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Subsaharan: 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
nick50:
Crude oil money is being used to subsidise the cost of living in the north and some southern fools accept that.. everything should be cheap up north cos successive governments usually pump billions of dollars into the agricultural sector and it is usually shared to thier northern brothers alone..if north think they are the food basket of d nation then they should allow Nigeria to split let's count scores

Na hungry go cause this post because tell me how crude oil join Onions and pepper na?
Re: List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by shantti(m): 4:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
Mariangeles:

The mangoes are ihe ahia.

Op, the onions are the only cheap things among them, the rest are just reasonable, considering you bought them in Birnin Kebbi.

U r too igbotic, I like that . Come and marry me
Re: List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Elidrisy20: 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2022
Na mango soup you want cook?
Re: List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by Mariangeles(f): 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2022
shantti:

U r too igbotic, I like that . Come and marry me

As long as your groom price is not that expensive. grin
Re: List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by shantti(m): 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
Mariangeles:

As long as your groom price is not that expensive. grin

Just one carton of black bullet and am all yours
Re: List Of Items I Just Purchased With N800 Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) by jibolarazor(m): 9:03pm On Oct 06, 2023
Thy G thug thyTG j5t th guy y hit e_thy t/ guy thy j66 hug d TY hug 333 g&e they dug 3h5s%1g%Thurgood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Food Vendor Using Diabolical Means To Attract Customers Caught In Port Harcourt / Photo Of Big Python And Bushpig My Brother Killed Last Night / Food Technology Course And Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.