Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election (55204 Views)

President Zelensky Visits Kharkiv In First Trip Outside Kyiv Region / Justin Trudeau Pelted With Gravel During Campaign Trail In Ontario / Emmanuel Macron Holds Hajia Hinda Deby During Husband's State Funeral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by SeriouslySense(m): 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
Now it makes sense, i have little understanding on how their politics work, but from doing a little reading and from the few observations, I perceive Macron is working for the globalist. For the one world government, their aim is to rise out of the ashes like the phoenix, order out of chaos.

Same globalist that are behind America, using her to cause chaos with Russia.

Even the free and wild people of Europe and the slave people in Africa and other people of the world are to be bound under the new world order.

Solutions are created and then the problems are created, and then they offer the solutions.

WoundedLamb:

Macron's leadership is what I'd describe as "idiosyncratic". Normally, you'd expect his party to be on the left or on the right side of the political spectrum, but he has consistently called his own a "centrist party". The implication of this is that policies don't adhere to a certain ideology thus making him unpredictable and earning him enemies on both sides. Many French people refused to vote in the last election cause he left them confused.

Again, he's been accused of overly centralizing power.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by Nongovernmental: 3:50pm On Apr 27, 2022
bankyblue:
Hmmm, I love my country, after the election, it will take another 4 years before they come around again.....macron kpele, forgive them for they know not what will pass through here in Nigeria.

Lol. grin
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by Nongovernmental: 3:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
Nongovernmental:

Lol. grin
Today - April 27, 2022 is NO TIP DAY.

So far; for Over 2 Weeks since We started Our Sport Trading Institute for the sake of Enlightening People on How Profitable it is to trade; We have been giving out two main Strategic Tips which are:

1) Streak Trading Tips

2) Statistics Trading Tips.

We will be using Today to summarize and explain all that we have been doing so far in Our Sport Trading Institute.

To do this; We will be responding to anyone who has questions to ask as regards Our Strategic Sport Betting/Trading Tips.

You can also ask your questions as regards Sport Betting in General.

Hence, if you have any question to ask; you can do so now.

Our Nairaland Link:

https://www.nairaland.com/7078470/sport-trading-solutions-smart-wise#112320713

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by Athemisia: 4:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
sosanova:
cheesy grin grin
French citizens are go crazy sometimes
Mennh..... There really something else.... I read an article of how they killed their king (king Luis the 16) together with the queen.
Beheading style..
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by Speaklove: 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2022
SeriouslySense:
wetin concern insult with the news again, the attitude of respect elders has finished us, especially elders that don't behave properly.

But nothwistanding its cultural norms in Africa to be silent, even when they are killing a person, but in Europe its opposite.

You cannot comparison between people of different understandings., What is norm for some is not for others, at least we can see the effect of how abusing a system of believes or disregarding it.

I think you should read what I wrote again carefully.

Is there no difference between talking to elders and abusing elders ?
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by seunjungle1(m): 4:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
There's power of love hiding under humbleness
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by crackhouse(m): 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
Who born you to come this close to a Nigerian president? They arrest you, your family and your ancestors

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
WoundedLamb:

The abolition of monarchy in France was the most dramatic and significant one. Besides, if the the English people don't get as low as these French people do, on what grounds are they really worse? Even at the individual level, I don't think the English is half as intolerant as the French; this is both to thier leaders and to foreigners.
Whew. I just went to acquaint myself with the French monarchy up until they were abolished and you are right, these people are worse than the English, some serious degenerates. I don’t think it’s the most dramatic monarchy abolition though, there was great unrest in the country similar to everywhere in the world at that time, they just had their head cut off, at least the whole royal court and their friends didn’t have to die for them too.

I consider Russia’s way more dramatic. The tsar, his wife and all his children were imprisoned, killed, had their bodies thrown far into the forest, mutilated them and threw grenades on their corpses to prevent identification. They killed everyone connected to family, friends and even maids.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by cocolacec(m): 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
christejames:
I would like to pelt freshly prepared okpehe and ogiri on Tinubu during his campaign tour with SDP grin grin

...but I'm scared of his urchins, how do I go about it.
The day you try that be ready to meet Baba God.Werey go and pelt Peter Obi with your rotten eggs.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by Sleekfingers: 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
kennosklint:
nawao France pple no de hear word , killing this man won’t be hard at all the security agents are all foolish

That's why he shouldn't be going around places , where he is most likely to be killed. Especially the ghetto. Those guys are really suffering, especially accomodation problems, cut down of social welfare benefits etc. And you expect them to welcome him with open arms? He is lucky say, dem no use stone scatter him head
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
babtoundey:
It was the same him that was pelted with egg. Now, pelted with tomatoes.

Why didn't they pelt him with rock or heavy iron if they really mean to end the messy moves
Slap sef follow join one time grin
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by Obiebanks007(m): 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
zeuss:
they should have used rotten eggs for more effect.

You get mouth bros grin grin grin
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by pargelenis(m): 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lizav:
Very deserving...
Eya sorry eh … you are very bitter that he beat your candidate and won the election … let me go find handkerchief grin
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by PrinceGallant: 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
He was once slapped in public, now pelted with tomatoes. I don't understand how this man was re-elected if all these embarrassment is happening to him
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by Sardauna24(m): 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
HonNL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htj85Zl4iTI

SOURCE
Nonsense..serves him right he deserves more than that make una break him coconut head with rotten eggs nd rotten Mangoes... idiot
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by SeriouslySense(m): 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
There is a difference, you are right, i looked at it again, and I appreciate the meaning of what you wrote, indeed I could agree that talking constructively to the elderly could be more impactful. Sorry, I did not get it.

At least one can talk constructively or sensibly when an elder is doing something negative.

Speaklove:

I think you should read what I wrote again carefully.

Is there no difference between talking to elders and abusing elders ?
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by Allisgud: 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
Na this kind thing youth supposed do that druggie,stone am iru and ESHA tomatoes
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by Speaklove: 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
SeriouslySense:
There is a difference, you are right, i looked at it again, and I appreciate the meaning of what you wrote, indeed I could agree that talking constructively to the elderly could be more impactful. Sorry, I did not get it.

At least one can talk constructively or sensibly when an elder is doing something negative.

You're welcome .

I think things would get better if we learn to understand each other's differences and see how we can exploit that for the good of everyone.

You have demonstrate a good deal of maturity by doing that ,and I appreciate that sir/ma .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
Why do you say so
Lizav:
Very deserving...
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by 00FFT00(m): 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
BigDawsNet:
I don't understand why the French hate their president

Let them just loan Buharri for just 6months and see how life go bii

It is called freedom of speech. This right is protected in the constitutions of reasonable societies, unlike this shithole where bullets would've immediately mowed the agressor/s down.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by TheGift: 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lizav:
Very deserving...

Why is it VERY deserving?
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by SeriouslySense(m): 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
Alright Oga/Madam.
Speaklove:

You're welcome .

I think things would get better if we learn to understand each other's differences and see how we can exploit that for the good of everyone.

You have demonstrate a good deal of maturity by doing that ,and I appreciate that sir/ma .
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by Sheriman(m): 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
Bobmarie:
Whew. I just went to acquaint myself with the French monarchy up until they were abolished and you are right, these people are worse than the English, some serious degenerates. I don’t think it’s the most dramatic monarchy abolition though, there was great unrest in the country similar to everywhere in the world at that time, they just had their head cut off, at least the whole royal court and their friends didn’t have to die for them too.

I consider Russia’s way more dramatic. The tsar, his wife and all his children were imprisoned, killed, had their bodies thrown far into the forest, mutilated them and threw grenades on their corpses to prevent identification. They killed everyone connected to family, friends and even maids.
Something we can never do here in Africa!! We should do the same to our corrupt politicians but we can not we rather sings and clap for them for treating us like slaves in our own country.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by Tabletuner(m): 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
Elvictor:
grin grin cheesy
Macron and his fans in France, they are back again, with their madness of beating their president in public, no wonder he won.

Those hoodlums just needed a presidential punching bag, which Macron is the only suitable candidate, lamo.

You are madr for making me laugh in public like a mad man
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by adebayo987: 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
HonNL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htj85Zl4iTI

SOURCE
this man is very kind. They will realize how good he is when someone else takes power. Meanwhile, try this in Nigeria, Not only will the market be burned down by Buhari thugs, humans can't enter there for decades.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by adebayo987: 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Now it makes sense, i have little understanding on how their politics work, but from doing a little reading and from the few observations, I perceive Macron is working for the globalist. For the one world government, their aim is to rise out of the ashes like the phoenix, order out of chaos.

Same globalist that are behind America, using her to cause chaos with Russia.

Even the free and wild people of Europe and the slave people in Africa and other people of the world are to be bound under the new world order.

Solutions are created and then the problems are created, and then they offer the solutions.

if that's what you mean by the new world order, it's better than the world of putin and islamic terrorists.
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by Exjoker(m): 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
babtoundey:

Why didn't they pelt him with rock or heavy iron if they really mean to end the messy moves
The guy been chop slap that day too na... They just the do anyhow with this guy aswear
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by Joshmuch: 7:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
babtoundey:

after previously receiving a hot slap
Re: Emmanuel Macron Pelted With Tomatoes On First Trip After Re-election by babtoundey(m): 7:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
Exjoker:
The guy been chop slap that day too na... They just the do anyhow with this guy aswear

The guy should watch his back. It will not be pleasing hearing "President so so so convoy was hit by a suicide bomber.."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video / US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage / Moment Mali President, Assimi Goïta Was Attacked By A Man With A Knife (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.