Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,368 members, 7,957,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:53 AM

Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby - Celebrities (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby (95683 Views)

Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead / Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) / Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by clarinette: 8:30am On Apr 28, 2022
Boniwhite:
She better come to terms with her new reality or yul should speak to her in the language she understands. Yul owes her nothing. Women thinks they are equal with men? Nah! The joke is getting too much! This is africa, we wont throw away our culture for some white man trash in the name of monogamy, so women deal with it. Yul just paved way for others to take in more wives and it can only get better from here. When i said women and fire-exinguisher serve the same purpose, people didnt fully understand. Now everything is getting clearer now! Life and time have proved me right.

He goat - what is your culture? Abuse and oppression abi? Is that something to brag about? Shameless Ewu. You people should not be calling white men's name when you are talking. You are not their mate. For polygamy, yes you win them. But on all measures that matter, you are zero. Who polygamy help? Has polygamy developed your societies? Or do you not know that when real men are talking you cannot even open your mouth? Rather than developing your societies, making life better for your women and children, you are crying about polygamy in 2022. African men, when will you people mature? When will you people stop embarrassing us? When will you start acting like human beings with brain cells?? You should be hiding in a cave in darkness with this rubbish you are writing because it is obvious you head is still in the bush. Foolish man.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by clarinette: 8:38am On Apr 28, 2022
NaBanga:
Africa will always be Africa. Backwards, dark and full of useless people. May God bless his first wife who was there through all the trials and tribulations. May she find love and peace with another man. lipsrsealed

In fact, just seeing the comments from many of the so called men on this thread shows why Nigeria is not going to develop in the next donkey years. We never ready to join the modern world.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 28, 2022
Poor woman, all the stress undertaken to look slim, trim attractive ( well you can't change d face) All for nothing. Men are hard to please, this is one disadvantage of marrying young.
You can't eat rice alone for 17 days , not to talk of 17 years, women wake up!
Flirt enjoy other Dick's, cause your beloveth husband will betray you.

The only thing keeping most Nigerian men loyal to their wives is lack of money.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Ebubu: 8:47am On Apr 28, 2022
clarinette:

He goat - what is your culture? Abuse and oppression abi? Is that something to brag about? Shameless Ewu. You people should not be calling white men's name when you are talking. You are not their mate. For polygamy, yes you win them. But on all measures that matter, you are zero. Who polygamy help? Has polygamy developed your societies? Or do you not know that when real men are talking you cannot even open your mouth? Rather than developing your societies, making life better for your women and children, you are crying about polygamy in 2022. African men, when will you people mature? When will you people stop embarrassing us? When will you start acting like human beings with brain cells?? You should be hiding in a cave in darkness with this rubbish you are writing because it is obvious you head is still in the bush. Foolish man.
You wey be African woman, you wey mature oya develop the society to white man standard na

Ana akogheri

White man wey dey get baby mama upandan with different women ?

Did the second wife of Yul not accept to be a second wife? Is it ur second wife? Why complaining

Abeggi come be my 3rd wife.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 28, 2022
clarinette:

Love your response, the shameless goat deserved it.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Ebubu: 8:48am On Apr 28, 2022
quentin06:
Poor woman, all the stress undertaken to look slim, trim attractive ( well you can't change d face) All for nothing. Men are hard to please, this is one disadvantage of marrying young.
You can't eat rice alone for 17 days , not to talk of 17 years, women wake up!
Flirt enjoy other Dick's, cause your beloveth husband will betray you.

The only thing keeping most Nigerian men loyal to their wives is lack of money.
have you condemned the girls saying yes to married men? Abeg go and sleep
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by dickt(m): 9:04am On Apr 28, 2022
HenryQuest:
This is the height of irresponsibility. Yul betrayed May that stood by him through thick and thin.

This betrayal stands condemned.

As we roast Yul, let's not forget the lady that gave herself to a married man.

Shame!

Emotional Judge, you've not even heard the facts of the matter but you have given a verdict. SMH
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by hush15: 9:10am On Apr 28, 2022
koyyess:

Sh1t brain.

No wonder you can't invent a single pin.

You are very ignorant and with a poor upbringing. Obviously, that's why all you know is insults.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by koyyess: 9:13am On Apr 28, 2022
hush15:

[s]You are very ignorant and with a poor upbringing. Obviously, that's why all you know is insults[/s].

Pad up!

You are bleeding through the a$$

Polygamf@gg0t. grin

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Neddstark: 9:16am On Apr 28, 2022
koyyess:

Same with some females.
Get one and wife her.

Yeah. You can marry 3 men. It is happening in kenya
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by hush15: 9:38am On Apr 28, 2022
koyyess:

Pad up!

You are bleeding through the a$$

Polgamf@gg0t. grin

I will excuse your ignorance and refuse to engage in stupidity you are very fond of.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Reussite: 9:45am On Apr 28, 2022
ZUBY77:

A son
Someone who already has 3 sons

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by koyyess: 9:48am On Apr 28, 2022
hush15:

[s]I will excuse your ignorance and refuse to engage in stupidity you are very fond of. [/s]

Live according to your moniker and hush your mouth and your a$$.

Dumb negroe.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by robosky02(m): 10:19am On Apr 28, 2022
Yeyebrtity
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Sleekfingers: 10:56am On Apr 28, 2022
Ozeh0142:
It has become a thing of joy on the lips of Nigerian popular Nollywood actor Yul Edochie, who recently announced the birth of his new born child from his Alleged second wife.

Yul the youngest son of Nollywood veteran actor Pete Edochie was married to May and have lived together with her for 17 years now. He had 4 children with his first wife. Earlier this week he broke the news on social media by uploading a picture of his new born child which he had with his alleged colleague Judith Austin who became his baby mama in 2021.

His wrote " its time for the world to meet his son Star- munachimso yul Edochie" on his social media handle.
He also wrote that he loves his son the same way he loves his four older children.

The first wife could not hold back as wrote "May God judge you both".

What will make a man of such calibre make such move? Please drop your comment.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7099233/yul-edochie-unveils-second-wife

Which God? Is it a crime to marry more than one wife? Any of my side chick wey get belle, I go collect am , if my wife doesn't like it. She can leave......
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Klass99(f): 11:38am On Apr 28, 2022
cool
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Qadaffi2idiamin: 11:44am On Apr 28, 2022
Nezzjnr:

You ended up saying rubbish as usual.

When did Nigerians start accepting Gay People?? cheesy cheesy

Una don dey mad for here ooo.

I hope you'll say the same thing if your sister's husband get married to another woman. cheesy cheesy
Be like you dey mad lol.

If you're not man enough to marry a second wife, shut up and let the person with balls to do so and stop whining like a hoe.

Face front dude!
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Mariangeles(f): 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
bukatyne:

cheesy grin

I was amazed myself.

I am sure the OT Christians would not embrace the stoning part sha.

Or they should tell us if they kill rams for sacrifice.

Yeye dey smell.

Hehehehehehehehehe

They want to practice religion of convenience. cheesy
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Lashist(m): 1:05pm On Apr 28, 2022
Lordbinsmar:

grin

E pain am flat head somebody grin grin grin
No be about e pain e pain...its you that is clearly pained...you created a moniker solely just to troll igbos...your only achievements in your whole life is that you troll daily cheesy grin. Igbos give you pain and have made you suffer so i understand why you do this. If you are younger than 18yrs, there is still chance for you to develop yourself and be useful but if you don pass 18, sorry o...nothing can save you again grin igbos will give you pains and keep you on NL so you can troll heavily...lol
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Lordbinsmar: 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
[s][/s]
Lashist:

No be about e pain e pain...its you that is clearly pained...you created a moniker solely just to troll igbos...your only achievements in your whole life is that you troll daily cheesy grin. Igbos give you pain and have made you suffer so i understand why you do this. If you are younger than 18yrs, there is still chance for you to develop yourself and be useful but if you don pass 18, sorry o...nothing can save you again grin igbos will give you pains and keep you on NL so you can troll heavily...lol
[s][/s]

Flat head somebody, keep wailing grin
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Tradegood: 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
Ishilove:

Very confusing gender grin They are quick to scream that women let themselves go in marriage and use it to justify their adultery. Now this one was keeping fit, but it did not stop her horseband from cheating and marrying another woman. Shior.
But Yul is not the whole Male gender.

There are men who would not disrespect their wives this way after 17 years.
Good men boku.

The intruder was sent to Yul without her knowing.
His Presidential ambition was getting too loud.
The enemy sought to silence him.
He yielded.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
..... Yul has never loved his first wife. He got her pregnant and ran away. It was his father that went and married her for him and he had no choice then because his Dad threatened to disown him if he doesn't do what he said.

Most times when he comes to social media to talk nonsense,I usually laugh out loud because we all grew together at hill view and pioneer Street in ind/ layout Enugu and we all know what happened.

He has always been in the marriage because of his kids and I'm not surprised this happened.

If this was d case why do they give birth to many kids... u dont love a woman but u can straff her to pour your pap in her.....

Na that part me no understand oooo....!!
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Adgraced: 3:59pm On Apr 28, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
..... Yul has never loved his first wife. He got her pregnant and ran away. It was his father that went and married her for him and he had no choice then because his Dad threatened to disown him if he doesn't do what he said.

Most times when he comes to social media to talk nonsense,I usually laugh out loud because we all grew together at hill view and pioneer Street in ind/ layout Enugu and we all know what happened.

He has always been in the marriage because of his kids and I'm not surprised this happened.
Woah! That's an insight. I had previously wondered why a young igbo boy would get married at 22. Igbo men are not known for getting married early.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by bukatyne(f): 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
Mariangeles:

Hehehehehehehehehe

They want to practice religion of convenience. cheesy

That is the word: marriage of convenience.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by bukatyne(f): 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
Pakute:

You're overreaching. Look well, that's Edochie's family.

I asked a simple question, I did not react.

And his wife is not a part of his family?
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by bukatyne(f): 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
pocohantas:

That is a small something compared to the encomium he showers on her daily o. As at lst two weeks, they gave us “God when” moments. I am sure the wife never knew until recently. grin

Your brother has done another one.

Office buzz made me check his page:

He has uploaded his wife as 'My number one' with thousands of peeps chanting yes!

He has also uploaded himself as 'a man who takes responsibility unlike small boys'.

He is having serious fun.

Who knew he was this crazy? shocked
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Lashist(m): 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
Lordbinsmar:
[/s][s]

I'm already 100 times a better human than you and your flat head fore fathers werey grin
Bros, leave story. If you are half better than a useless pauper, you won't be here wailing about igbos daily...you are a frustrated broke dump that has lost all hope and your only way of being happy is taking it on igbos that dont know you grin. This is not by shouting whos better. You cant be better with this your stupid mentality. You are even more foolish to think cancelling one's post will get to the person cheesy if you like cancel from now till next year, it changes nothing in my account and you'll still be the frustrated person trolling people on NL to feel happy cheesy
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Dynmyt: 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
Pinklygul:
Very bad of yul undecided
A so called presidential candidate

Waiting for Pete to say something
He already said..

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by clarinette: 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
Ebubu:
You wey be African woman, you wey mature oya develop the society to white man standard na

Ana akogheri

White man wey dey get baby mama upandan with different women ?

Did the second wife of Yul not accept to be a second wife? Is it ur second wife? Why complaining

Abeggi come be my 3rd wife.

Don't you see yourself? Foolish man. You are asking women to come and develop the society. And yet you call yourself men and are shouting that women are not equal�. Where have you seen in this world that women are the ones developing the society? Only in black Africa. Because you guys are an embarrassment and you continue to be so by displaying your profound ignorance online all over the place. That is why I am calling you Ewu - na im you be. And to top it off, it's not like you will even let women try and bail you out by developing the society. No- you want to oppress women, disenfranchise them, provide nothing for them, leave them to fend for themselves, and yet you are still saying they should develop your society. Which one will you now do? What is your own contribution besides carrying women up and down? Please go and sit down somewhere - you have nothing useful to contribute to any woman's life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Davido Fractures His Leg, Uses Crutches / Wizkid Looking Sick In New Photo, Fans React "Stop The Weed Guy" / Photos: Meet Top Nigerian Celebrities Whose Wives Are Older Than Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.