Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) (60818 Views)

Linc And Yul Edochie Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby / Linc Edochie Opens A School "ABH Academy" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by jaybenugo: 6:29pm On Apr 28, 2022
Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc, Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Photo)

Yul Edochie's brother, Linc has dissociated himself from Yul's second marriage, IGBERETV reports.

Yul on Wednesday unveiled his second wife, actress Judy Austin Moghalu, and a son he has with her.

An Instagram user mocked Linc about supporting Yul Edochie's second marriage and accompanying Yul to pay for the bride price. Annoyed by the statement, Linc stated that he wasn't there.

"Please don't piss me off. I wasn't there", Linc replied.

See the chat below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1419080/yul-edochies-brother-linc-dissociates-yuls-second-marriage-photo/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by Foodqueen(f): 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2022
And am sure Pete wasn't there

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by Kriss216: 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2022
9ja Vaginarians just carry this matter for head like dandruff. People wey get sugar daddies still follow dey yab Yul cheesy

Yul Ezedike Edochie, na man you be. You refused to be under the shackles and evil manipulations of this wicked gender. Carry go.

If Number One misbehave, displace her position. If she's in your shoes, she'll do worse.

Do unto others before they do unto thee.

Okhuadams:
if na your sister be the first wife by now you go don become monkey dey jump up and down they shout, even turn to mad man together with craze dey hala
If my sister is the first wife, I'll advice her to calm down and accept her new position as the Number One.

250 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by illicit(m): 6:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
Yes dont piss him off

It's none of his business as he said

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by ValCon888: 6:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
Who never fûck up hands in the air.
No hands.

That said, he should have kept the second wife as a baby mama instead of bringing disrespect to his first wife. Tuface and Davido already laid down the blueprint.

In a bid to right a wrong, he committed more wrong. Making her a wife gives her legal status and is a recipe for disaster when the time comes to share his estate in the future.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by Ebubu: 6:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
Why are they disturbing Linc ? Is he the man who chose to marry a second wife ?

If a man chooses to marry a second wife, let him be if he has the finances to take care of two wives and children. If the first wife decides to go, let her go so the second wife will assume the first wife position.

Not a hard take at all

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by Officialgarri: 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
What if these guys are just using people who are so concerned to catch cruise?

Script plenty for social media o

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by Righteousness2(m): 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
GOD BLESS U Brother.

That was Exactly what I did to a cousin of mine. In his case he married in Europe and had his family. He came to Nigeria, and told me he is about to marry again here in Nigeria. I told him Plainly that it was Impossible for me to be a Part of that as that is Wickedness on his part.

Even if its my own brother , I will do Exactly the same.

It is High time we stand for what is right irrespective of who is involved.

123 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
The way they Are dissociating themselves like this, I doubt if this marriage will last, too controversial.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by NobleAngell(f): 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
The new wife is strictly on her own. You can never enjoy a marriage that you acquired through another woman's tears. Never!

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
New Wife

New Problem

While some nairalanders have sworn never to marry, Mr Yul is busy marrying two

8 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by 9jayes: 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
NobleAngell:
The new wife is strictly on her own. You can never enjoy a marriage that you acquired through another woman's tears. Never!
which law is dat

15 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
Dem no dey tell blind man sey rain dey fall

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by unite4real: 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
Marriage is a union between Man and Woman not between man, brother and woman.

Only Yul can dissociate with his wife pls

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by JovialJune(f): 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
[s]
MadamVanessa:
shocked

God punish any idiot that will drag Yul again on this matter. You'll tell me if Yul is a child. A grown up adult decided to pick a new wife and every Idiotic nonentities want to react to it negatively. Is Yul the first person to take a second wife, or is there anytime Yul asked for financial help from people so to help him take care of his family. Una no get job no wonder Buhari said unapologetically that you people are lazy.

As for the brother, you being there or not being there is nothing as you're so inconsequential . Let Pete Edochie react and not this one.
[/s]

You have been ridiculed and mocked by your fellow men in real life, worthlessness is little to what you've experienced as a man, so in other to feel some sense of belonging, you decided to present yourself as a woman on a faceless forum to get a sense of belonging, to be accepted and noticed as someone different so that you will be praised, a feat you lack in real life, a feat you see as a privilege and an opportunity to feel wanted by daft thinking small boys on here,

Enjoy it while it last mister man, Las Las you will log off at the end of the day to your life of misery kiss

[s]
MadamVanessa:

I never knew that my opinion hurts like this. For the tears I caused you through my comments I am sorry. Get used to it or be ready to cry more and more because I have just started.

Saying that I am a guy behind a female moniker is not a new thing here, everyone says that here , so it's now becoming stale , come up with something new , because you're not the first and you won't be the last.

Are you still crying? or should I say something again that will make you wail endlessly

Laugh no go kill me.
[/s]

You have been busted countless times here, so don't try to deny the fact that you are a miserable man pretending to be a woman, stealing different female pics here and there just to belong, you attention seeking nomenclature, your likes that says trash just to be noticed have come and gone, una plenty before, they move on when they get tired and realise attention seeking on nairaland does not contribute a dime to their existence, and very soon, you will fade away like them,

Only a sad entity will keep rushing to comment on any topic on front page, you have nothing going on for you in real life that's why, what a pity

Keep it up mister man, keep disgracing your lineage with your foamy thought process, Las Las you will log off at the end of the day and face your life of misery.

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by Gamezi(m): 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
So social media is now place we settle family affairs…. We have lost it

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by Yommychrz(m): 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
Ruger9:

Ewww bro
yeah I felt that way too when I saw it... I want you guys to feel it too lol I’m sorry

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by JovialJune(f): 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
[s]
Kriss216:
9ja Vaginarians just carry this matter for head like dandruff. People wey get sugar daddies still follow dey yab Yul cheesy

Yul Ezedike Edochie, na man you be. You refused to be under the shackles and evil manipulations of these wicked gender. Carry go.

If Number One misbehave, displace her position. If she's in your shoes, you'll do worse.

Do unto others before they do unto thee.
[/s]

We all know you come from a piss poor polygamous home where your mother was treated like trash, and because your mother misbehaved, her position was displaced, and she was replaced, that is why you see what your father did to your mother as normal, you damaged psychopath,

A happy Nigerian woman is an automatic sadness for you, and you think all will be well with you in life? We have seen your picture here and you are a sadness to behold,

What you proclaim to others will come right back at you million folds kiss

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by Blascatter: 8:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
I thought the second wife has come out to debunk d rumour.
Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by 2blessed01(m): 8:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
So Yul u are on ur own grin grin grin
U are slowly turning to dis guy below tongue tongue tongue

Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by Godjone(m): 8:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
Good

What is bad is bad

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by FutureIsFemale(f): 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2022
He just earned himself a fan.

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by Irupetepete: 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2022
Foodqueen:
And am sure Pete wasn't there
Pete Don dissociate himself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Juggernaut Is Dead! Egbeoluwa Ademilade Dies In Auto Crash (Photos) / Davido Visits DJ Khaled In His Mansion In Los Angeles (Video, Photos) / Adediwura Becky Adesegha: I'm Broke, Everything Nah Packaging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.