Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby (88741 Views)

Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead / Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) / Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Oyinlomobambam(m): 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ozeh0142:
It has become a thing of joy on the lips of Nigerian popular Nollywood actor Yul Edochie, who recently announced the birth of his new born child from his Alleged second wife.

Yul the youngest son of Nollywood veteran actor Pete Edochie was married to May and have lived together with her for 17 years now. He had 4 children with his first wife. Earlier this week he broke the news on social media by uploading a picture of his new born child which he had with his alleged colleague Judith Austin who became his baby mama in 2021.

His wrote " its time for the world to meet his son Star- munachimso yul Edochie" on his social media handle.
He also wrote that he loves his son the same way he loves his four older children.

The first wife could not hold back as wrote "May God judge you both".

[b]What will make a man of such calibre make such move? [/b]Please drop your comment.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7099233/yul-edochie-unveils-second-wife

At bolded, I don't really understand the moves you're talking about.

And if it's about having second wife, I think she should challenge it in court if it's against the law and get justice

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Lordbinsmar: 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
subsidywise18:

[s][/s]Failed marriages happen in every tribe, race, religion.[s][/s]

You be YIEBO grin
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Reussite: 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
To state I am disappointed is an understatement. I mean just look at his beautiful wife & their lovely kids....what else is he looking for? angry lipsrsealed

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Elidrisy20: 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ameren oooo
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Ishilove: 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
pocohantas:
First wife dey keep in shape,
Husband go marry orobo.

grin grin grin
Very confusing gender grin They are quick to scream that women let themselves go in marriage and use it to justify their adultery. Now this one was keeping fit, but it did not stop her horseband from cheating and marrying another woman. Shior.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lordbinsmar:

You be YIEBO grin

Actually, no. I have no drop of Ibo blood in me.

Grow up.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by tunapawizzy: 5:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
HenryQuest:
This is the height of irresponsibility. Yul betrayed May that stood by him through thick and thin.

This betrayal stands condemned.

As we roast Yul, let's not forget the lady that gave herself to a married man.

Shame!

watch them curse male gender, while they forget their gender is a principal actor in the whole mess.

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by duro4chang(m): 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
janedonez:
Thought twas a joke. Can we still find men with dignity?
Digi ginni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Godispeace: 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
me no issue biko buh i am here to read our feminist/women comments , trust dem go put head for same direction and wouldn't surprise us, just watch

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by nick50(m): 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
Yul is entitled to as many women as possible ..ofcourse African tradition permits that..the first wife should focus on raising her kids and teaching them good manners especially the females amongst them cos most of the problems we have In marriages nowadays is caused by lack of proper home training

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by GloriousGbola: 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
pocohantas:
First wife dey keep in shape,
Husband go marry orobo.

grin grin grin

Fariety is za spice of life.

Make I hit money jare. All flavour

Lepa, yellow, orobo, chocolate, bbw, ebony
I must to be fruitful with a multitude cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by donprinyo(m): 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
Bros, make sure she forgives u else u don enter one chance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Lionnation: 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
And what is wrong with have two wives

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by autonomous22: 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
=Marcus2 post=112325064]It's not fair what Yul did embarassed[/quote]

Chief judge of the federation.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Heavensent01(m): 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
At least this one no kill him wife, the wife should get used to it, ladies are more than men everywhere, who will made other ladies who have no husband mother?

despite men are of the minority, southeast are losing their men to fruitless sit at home nonsense, 100 men lost their lives in imo fire explosions, so the unmarried ladies there who will make them mother?

if not that I dont want my babies to be outside, I almost give inn for one street sister who is 10yrs older than me offer to give her babies, she promise to be responsible for them but I know na sakamanje, I no won disappoint Chinenye because that babe tried for me

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by pocohantas(f): 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ishilove:

Very confusing gender grin

Understatement. See Yul wey im papa dey always talk about virtuous women, but the second wife dey open breast and nyash for IG. Nigerian men would always make virtuous women go for crusade. grin grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Ishilove: 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Fariety is za spice of life.

Make I hit money jare. All flavour

Lepa, yellow, orobo, chocolate, bbw, ebony
I must to be fruitful with a multitude cheesy
E lenu bi nuclear bomb cheesy
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Babyboyforeal(m): 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
iamyemiakins:
If Yul Edochie's wife was the one who had a baby with another man, Nigerians will drag her to filth and cancel her grin

Make we dey talk truth sometimes.
please receive sense man and woman are not the same God didn't create them the same, forget feminism

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 27, 2022
tunapawizzy:

watch them curse male gender, while they forget their gender is a principal actor in the whole mess.

Yes, the woman herself was foolish. She carried herself into a married man's house, and opened her legs for a married man with children. Zero shame. And after they will go to church on Sunday, and post bible verse on Instagram on Monday....

Honestly I no dey get baby mamas....

Soon, and very soon she will see what the first wife has seen.

Still does not stop me from also saying that I am disappointed in Yul.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by phemmyfour: 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
cochtrane:
And this guy wanted to be Nigeria's president? grin
lol, he's a joke

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by GloriousGbola: 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ishilove:

Very confusing gender grin They are quick to scream that women let themselves go in marriage and use it to justify their adultery. Now this one was keeping fit, but it did not stop her horseband from cheating and marrying another woman. Shior.

It is about fariety. angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrjRj4uQQ1o

tongue
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Babyboyforeal(m): 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
Pinklygul:
Very bad of yul undecided
A so called presidential candidate

Waiting for Pete to say something
fulani and the past president that's ruling u how many wife's did they have?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Chinny024(f): 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
See his audacity!!!
This lady suffered with him when he had nothing. I mean when his father was his breadwinner which he confirmed on their anniversary.. Now this!!!
I feel her pain as a fellow faithful women association cry
Meanwhile,does it worth it to stay faithful to one man who will still wake up tomorrow and Pierce your heart,brain and soul.....Just asking..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by HelipsTech: 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ozeh0142:
It has become a thing of joy on the lips of Nigerian popular Nollywood actor Yul Edochie, who recently announced the birth of his new born child from his Alleged second wife.

Yul the youngest son of Nollywood veteran actor Pete Edochie was married to May and have lived together with her for 17 years now. He had 4 children with his first wife. Earlier this week he broke the news on social media by uploading a picture of his new born child which he had with his alleged colleague Judith Austin who became his baby mama in 2021.

His wrote " its time for the world to meet his son Star- munachimso yul Edochie" on his social media handle.
He also wrote that he loves his son the same way he loves his four older children.

What will make a man of such calibre make such move? Please drop your comment.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7099233/yul-edochie-unveils-second-wife

Kai, I literally feel the pains she would be going through

She has involved God in the issue, and God will surely judge.

Yul you've lost my respect, no wonder you not making noise of being a president again.

For the woman who decided to open legs for a married man without an atom of fear, I feel for you, because you are happy, while another woman is in tears.

Las las the sweet go reach you too

10 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Angelfrost(m): 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
Sigh... This one strong Gaan!!!

The depth of a scorned woman's pain wrapped up in those words!

However, a child is innocent of such drama! This should never have been posted in such a place and at that time! Makes no sense!

I keep saying this, we have traditions for a reason! Why not report or involve both your families, and find a solution, instead of this social media attack!

Social media is no place for such personal issues! She should know better!
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
Make God kee the new pikin abi wetin ?
Wetin God one judge for the matter angry undecided

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by fof1: 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ozeh0142:

What will make a man of such calibre make such move? Please drop your comment.

Is that What he Learnt from his Legend Father? Spoilt Children Disfracing their Parents Always
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by jrusky(m): 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
I kept saying it stay away from all these Nollywood daughters of bitch you guys don't listen now see how one of my loved and respected actor fell to another husband snatcher gang of Nollywood ashawo.

Yul wait wetin do you? We're not the one celebrating your daughter some weeks back? Bro wetin do you nah to pay your wife in this manner? Though its not a crime what you have done but at this century it's a bit backward beside we have never hear your wife did any wrong to you then biko why?

Yul why? Biko why?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by ZUBY77(m): 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
cochtrane:

Your current president married how many?

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Mariangeles(f): 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
Like father, like son.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
cochtrane:

Well, we once had a president who was a 'man about town' and who had over two football teams of kids....and we also had someone who wanted to be president whose women body count makes Yul look like a kindergartener.

(I am not in the mood to mention names... grin)
Re: Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby by Heavensent01(m): 6:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
pocohantas:

Understatement. See Yul wey im papa dey always talk about virtuous women, but the second wife dey open breast and nyash for IG. Nigerian men would always make virtuous women go for crusade. grin grin

you don start with ya hasty generalization?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos / Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors / Dija Vs Agbani: Who Rocked This Hairstyle Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.