Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,209 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin (53030 Views)

Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' / Russia Has Deployed Attack Helicopters To Ukraine Border (Photos) / RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by osazsky(m): 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
paramakina202:

Those are conventional weapons there is nothing special about Tanks every country have it.
But why didn't you compare George Bush and Obama to Hitler when they invaded Iraq,Afghanistan,Syria and Libya?
na now I know say u nor know anything...name one war way them done use nucks fight..y I even they waste my time.u dont even know d rules of engagement wen it comes to war..doh..I wan go watch liverspoil match
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by Timtim007(f): 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
Putin is a war monger... undecided undecided

See how he is talking as if he attacks other countries...they will just fold their hands and say thank you Mr Putin. undecided

Those who kill with the sword also die by the sword..
If Putin nukes any other country,his country will also be nuked..
Russians too will suffer..
They will die too
And the landmass they are using to boast..will become mass graveyards..

The fact that he is using Ukraine to flex muscle does not mean he is high and mighty..he is a weak man ruling a country that should have been amongst the top 3 economic powers in the world..

Russia should be flexing muscles economically,with countries like china, USA etc...
When other countries were evolving and adapting to the 21st century... Russia has remained in the past..
And it wants to drag other countries to the dark hole were it belongs..
So pathetic..I also pity their supporters..

How can people choose war over peace..(any where)
See how people are dying...Kai..
It's just sad..

2 Likes

Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by bakar007: 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
WriterNig:
Putin promises 'lightning' response to strategic threats to Russia.

Credit: RT
Western Keypad slaves will be crying now ,una dooooo

3 Likes

Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by paramakina202: 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
osazsky:
its not even a war yet .it is still a military exersise..military exercise 20000 Russian soldier don go.then u send another 60000 to continue the exersise after them wipe this set..then u send 200000..no one can be Hitler..he fourth so many countries at the same time then see this commendian that has been shouting nucks cuz of only one country..everyday do u know who I am..do u know who i am..nothing to show no result

Go and count scores now that Russia has restrategized and pushing from Eastern Ukraine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by Truvelisback(m): 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
Kingozymandias:
[s][/s]

You are a man like me , you talk too much.. these things are inconsequential to you as a Nigerian focus on your country. As at today it's 560 to $1 , your currency is dying , inflation is getting triple digits and you are about to experience faminie and yet you have time to argue who is superior between America and Russia? Does that sound normall to you ?

Get your priorities straight man you are not a woman .. maybe you don't have responsibility or maybe your parents still feed you that's why ...grow up
Oga, na wetin want make i do now? Shey na me put Buhari there? And what does this have to do with these craps u mentioned?
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by kokomilala(m): 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
Putin is paranoid. His obsession with this war is driving him nuts. He's saying they have lethal force that other nations could only dream about.Has he seen what the US ha s? Or, what Israel has in its arsenals?
He's a deluded megalomaniac.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by OneKinGuy(m): 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
joyandfaith:

Russia has been using modern weapons. No Army is invincible. Nazi Army terrified the whole world. How did it end?
Russia's Red Army ended it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by dappydozzy(m): 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
jazon:
Power corrupts

Democracy tends to decentralize power and prevents one individual wielding too much power.

Who democracy help ? African countries we are suppose to choose our destiny, and not being slaves and copycats to the western world. Even under military rule in Nigeria we had a more vibrant foreign policy than what we have today. If we continue with the type of democracy we are practicing in this country, this country is doomed. It is not the system of government that you practice that matters but doing what is right.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by Gainman: 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
WriterNig:
Putin promises 'lightning' response to strategic threats to Russia.

Credit: RT
Empty barrel make d loudest noise
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by MiaBeer(m): 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
You guys should keep praising while he is sinking. In the end, Russia will have the same military might like Nigeria.
Putin walked into a trap Nato and US set for him and he will only have himself to blame.

China is learning quickly because the chicken watching a bird roasted will only go to bed thinking about his own end.

War crime loading lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I am glad Ukraine is punching back though. Why didn't US send the same 'stuff' they are sending now to them?? By now, fewer lives would have been lost. lipsrsealed
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by FatherOfJesus: 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
IGBOSON1:
Imagine…a country whose flagship destroyer was sunk with just one ogbunigwe-styled missile, still has mouth to talk!
listen to western media propaganda at your peril
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by railone(m): 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
mikemodel24:

Internet you say. The internet is controlled. If u know u know

the internet is too large and Decentralized to be controlled.
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by paramakina202: 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
osazsky:
na now I know say u nor know anything...name one war way them done use nucks fight..y I even they waste my time.u dont even know d rules of engagement wen it comes to war..doh..I wan go watch liverspoil match

Na now you wan go watch LiverPool after 40mins?
Na you be olodo who does not know anything about wars.USA is the only country in history to have used nuclear weapon against Japan in WW2, that time no other country have atomic bomb including USSR and Germany.
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by joyandfaith: 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
OneKinGuy:

Russia's Red Army ended it.

Allied ended it. Read about lend-,lease agreement USSR had with uk and usa.
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by NaijaCars4sale: 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2022
We hope that this does not lead to world war III

1 Like

Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by Kingsteve(m): 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
LocalStandard1:
These people commenting don't know the Russian people. Hollywood and CNN will not tell you but I will tell you, it was the Russian involvement in the 1st and 2nd world war that ended the wars. Russia practically entered Berlin and took over the capital before Hitler surrendered.

NATO and the EU is made up of over thirty countries but I tell you this if they start an outright war with Russia, let drop nukes aside, Russia will decimate them from Poland to far away USA. Only Russia has the missiles to hit anywhere in the world, only Russia. Those people are dogged. Ask youself why the entire WEST is rallying all countries to its side even though they outnumber her by more than a billion people, tens of countries and economy more than 60 percent of the world's?

Putin is "barking" because he doesn't want war, but he does not and will not back away from one if it comes to him. Forget Hollywood. Forget American "yearly budget on military expenditure". Know your March, the west atleast knows theirs in Russia.
Thank you.

*yawns*

Another gibberish!
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by olugabbie(m): 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2022
osazsky:
he has already lost.smaller countries will be warming up..zleshenky is still d hero here..how can u be struggling to topple common ukrain for 5 months..Russia to me has been exposed.
If no fly zone was declared..zleshensky for don capture Putin..Russia army are too young with no single war experience..Russia made a big mistake for rushing into war..people for still they respect them by now.crap

Lol! Ukraine is not a weak country militarily. It is the second most developed country and after Russia that broke out of USSR. Ukraine is one of the countries that export arms in europe. It exports fighter jet engines. This may not be significant to you. But do you know that China has not successfully built reliable engines for it's military aircrafts? Most of it's locally Made military planes including the J-20 still use Russian engines. Although they are getting closer, the WS-15 engine for the J-20 & WS-10 jet engine are still work in progress. So Ukraine is not a small country. Ukraine navy, air force and air defence forces were/are far better than the Iraqis & Afghans put together. Before 2014, the Ukrainian military was far stronger than Iraq and Afghanistan put together. Not to talk of their military capability at the moment.

The West started arming them from 2014 till this day. They have access to the US intelligence, more than 20 countries are providing them with weapon.

Infact i respect Russia. They are fighting a country with population of 40m with less than 300k troops. Wemblin stadium can accommodate Russian entire troops in Ukraine.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by ganasteven: 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2022
Power truly intoxicates. Check my signature
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by Patroit1989(m): 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
Dalil8:

But Russia isn't terrorizing the whole world, is it? Eastern Europe isn't the whole world. As a matter of fact only 40 nations are against Russia's military operation in Ukraine.

We should all be grateful to Russia for helping the world get rid of Nazi elements in Ukraine

Can you just shut up and stop saying what you don’t Know. Which average American is scared of Russia. America is a country a wash of guns and people are not afraid to die. Even here in the UK, people are living their life normal without being bothered by senile rhetorics coming from Putin talk more of American people. Putin is only playing a spoiler for Bidens administration which is due to face midterm election. Apart from that, no one cares about Putin and his overflowing mouth.

It's mostly people like you who have never left the shores of the country that always think the US army is invincible.

In reality, average Americans are scared shitless of Russia's military capabilities.
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by OneKinGuy(m): 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
joyandfaith:

Allied ended it. Read about lend-,lease agreement USSR had with uk and usa.
U are one of those who herofy USA mostly based on the plenty Hollywood movies available. Do your history. The red army were the ones who stormed Berlin and conquered it. They were the ones who did most of the heavy fighting during ww2. The death troll on the western front is nothing compared to that of the eastern. Germany used all their war machines against them. If only Hitler didn't invade the soviet union, Europe would have been speaking German by now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by Dawnofhope: 8:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
I thought he had tools to raise those slain soldiers he sent into war . what is a Joy of destruction?
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by ominid1: 8:47pm On Apr 27, 2022
Russia has a life no one else has and will swiftly live it if the need arises .Crass stupidity, Pugin and his entire government should be behind bars . Don't understand why man will put his trust in weapons, tell Russia to remember the walls of Jericho where praises to the Almighty God broke the walls of Jericho.
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by West2019(m): 8:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
This my guy want to end the world . Respect.
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by Flairoqy(m): 8:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
Other Nations have weapons no other Nations have, they’ll swiftly use them if needed. Stop being self centered.
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by danity5love: 8:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
Only person capable of withstanding dis Putin is ki moon north Korea president they have the same madness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by Josephkabila12: 8:49pm On Apr 27, 2022
Big Big talk
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by joyandfaith: 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
OneKinGuy:

U are one of those who herofy USA mostly based on the plenty Hollywood movies available. Do your history. The red army were the ones who stormed Berlin and conquered it. They were the ones who did most of the heavy fighting during ww2. The death troll on the western front is nothing compared to that of the eastern. Germany used all their war machines against them. If only Hitler didn't invade the soviet union, Europe would have been speaking German by now.

Read about lend-lease agreement during ww2. Why do you think USA and allies dominated world economy after ww2? Most of ww2 efforts by allied powers were funded by uk and usa?
War is more than sending troops. Resources are needed too.
USSR fought only in eastern front of war while usa fought in pacific, Africa, Asian and Western fronts.
You also forget that about 48% of Red Army were non-Russians,28% to 35% were Ukrainians.

6 Likes

Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by ronyman(m): 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
How?
Malory:
And so? Is that what makes you a real man? Killing innocent people
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by Oluwomonext212(m): 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
I wear, I had thought Putin would have nuked Poland by now even if not united state or Germany.... Cuz he vowed to nuke whichever nation gives weapon to Ukraine against Russia.
Onyiiobi7735:
grin grin It's like Putin's strength lies in his mouth.The West is still steadily sending weapons to Ukraine, and making plans on sending more,but the only thing he could do is bomb a store containing some of the weapons.
I thought he should have bombed the donor country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by Aboki99(m): 8:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
Malory:
And so? Is that what makes you a real man? Killing innocent people

Say that to your Beloved GW Bush and Tony Blair.
Re: Russia Has Weapons No Other Nation Has. Will Swiftly Use Them If Needed - Putin by OmoJubrila: 8:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
Talk plenty.
Use it.
Heaven dey fall....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner / Chloe Clement Who Took Bullets For His Friend In The Paris Attack (Photos) / Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.