Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Yul Edochie Has Done No Wrong; Polygamy Is Not A Sin - Reno Omokri - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Yul Edochie Has Done No Wrong; Polygamy Is Not A Sin - Reno Omokri (1404 Views)

Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women / Reno Omokri: I Don't Know If Polygamy Is A Sin / 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Has Done No Wrong; Polygamy Is Not A Sin - Reno Omokri by Kobojunkie: 4:12am On Apr 28, 2022
truthsayer009:
I just know that Reno will put mouth.

When he got married originally, he wasn't a polygamist. Now he his now a polygamist.
That one no make sense.
The man is an adulterer,not a polygamist. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Has Done No Wrong; Polygamy Is Not A Sin - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:25am On Apr 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The bible never said any such. In fact the only reference made to such was of the daughter of Israel, during a time of captivity when most all of the men had been taken away to be prisoners in foreign lands, leaving but a few of the mostly previously undesirable men.
undecided

Please try not to quote bible without understanding abeg! undecided
Did you read Isaiah 4:2-3?

And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

2 In that day shall the branch of the Lord be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely for them that are escaped of Israel.

3 And it shall come to pass, that he that is left in Zion, and he that remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem:

Glad you quoted the scripture.

It means that so great should be the calamity, so many "men" would fall in battle, that many women would, contrary to their natural modesty, become suitors to a single man, to obtain him as a husband and protector.

Shall take hold - Shall apply to. The expression, 'shall take hold,' denotes the "earnestness" of their application.

We will eat our own bread ... - We do not ask this in order to be maintained. We will forego that which the law Exodus 21:10 enjoins as the duty of the husband in case he has more than one wife.

Only let us be called by thy name - Let us be regarded as "thy wives." The wife then, as now, assumed the name of the husband.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Has Done No Wrong; Polygamy Is Not A Sin - Reno Omokri by Kobojunkie: 4:34am On Apr 28, 2022
burritto:

Did you read Isaiah 4:2-3?

And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

2 In that day shall the branch of the Lord be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely for them that are escaped of Israel.

3 And it shall come to pass, that he that is left in Zion, and he that remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem:

Glad you quoted the scripture. It is talking about the last day, so what do I not understand there?
Where in that context did you get Last day from abegi? undecided

Read again....this time in plain English! Where you see last day for Pete's sake? undecided
2 At that time the Lord’s plant[a] will be very beautiful and glorious. The people in Israel who survived will be very proud of what the land grows.
3 And all those who are left in Zion and Jerusalem will be called holy. Their names were on the list of people in Jerusalem who were allowed to live
. - Isaiah 4 vs 2 - 3
undecided

Allowed to live by whom? The enemies of Israel who killed off their men and heroes.
25 Your men will be killed with swords. Your heroes will die in war. 
26 There will be crying and sadness in the meeting places by the city gates. Jerusalem will sit there empty, like a woman who has lost everything to thieves and robbers and now just sits on the ground and cries. - Isaiah 3 vs 25 - 26
undecided

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Has Done No Wrong; Polygamy Is Not A Sin - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:40am On Apr 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The man is an adulterer,not a polygamist. undecided

I agree.
Re: Yul Edochie Has Done No Wrong; Polygamy Is Not A Sin - Reno Omokri by DaInferno(m): 7:18am On Apr 28, 2022
burritto:

Everything that is happening today has been happening since creation. That tells you that everything is ancient and will continue to happen even in the next thousand years.

Nothing is new under the sun.
your point exactly??

When people do things without considering the feelings of their of spouses, we shouldn't be using ancient happenings to justify them-that wrong things happened in ancient times doesn't mean they were right, they happened so we could learn from such experiences and be better people today. That's why there are commandments. You commit, you get punished...simple! I pray God consoles the wife, cus we all know she ain't happy!

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Has Done No Wrong; Polygamy Is Not A Sin - Reno Omokri by Babinski: 8:34am On Apr 28, 2022
Nezzjnr:
This Guy should know that there are some aspects of life he needs to go silent on... You don't go about contributing on different issues.

Leviticus 18:18
You shall not marry a woman in addition to her sister as a rival while she is alive, to uncover her unclothedness.

1 Corinthians 7:2
But because of immoralities, each man is to have his own wife, and each woman is to have her own husband

1 Timothy 3:2
An overseer, then, must be above reproach, the husband of one wife, temperate, prudent, respectable, hospitable, able to teach,

1kings 11:1-4

Reno is a son of the devil masquerading as a child of God. He became an advocate of polygamy after involving in extra- marital affairs that led to the birth of a baby and he was exposed by the media. When denial became difficult for him he started proclaiming that the Bible supports polygamy to suit his failings and weakness. Such a selfish person willing to twist the Word of God to his desires is dangerous and should be avoided.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Has Done No Wrong; Polygamy Is Not A Sin - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 28, 2022
DaInferno:
your point exactly??

When people do things without considering the feelings of their of spouses, we shouldn't be using ancient happenings to justify them-that wrong things happened in ancient times doesn't mean they were right, they happened so we could learn from such experiences and be better people today. That's why there are commandments. You commit, you get punished...simple! I pray God consoles the wife, cus we all know she ain't happy!
people will continue to marry multiple wives no matter what anybody says about it, even on the next 100 years.

I am not a fan of polygamy, but if a man wants to marry more than one wife, I don’t see anything wrong with it. If all the men that got all the baby mama’s pregnant married all of them, I’m sure nobody would look down on them and call them names.
Re: Yul Edochie Has Done No Wrong; Polygamy Is Not A Sin - Reno Omokri by DaInferno(m): 9:41am On Apr 28, 2022
burritto:
people will continue to marry multiple wives no matter what anybody says about it, even on the next 100 years.

I am not a fan of polygamy, but if a man wants to marry more than one wife, I don’t see anything wrong with it. If all the men that got all the baby mama’s pregnant married all of them, I’m sure nobody would look down on them and call them names.

your points are just making me go back and Forth, so if you're not a fan of polygamy, why still say the bolded statement- that's confusing, nobody is saying people wouldn't marry more than 1 wife years to come, even this Saturday that's coming, a man will marry another wife. All I'm saying is, in trying not to hurt your spouse, polygamy shouldn't be supported like you're are doing right now. In this story, I'm saying Yuls wife isn't happy about the new development-hell even Pete Edochie isn't in support. This is just a clear act of adultery. Stick to one wife Jo!
That's the christ-like way

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Has Done No Wrong; Polygamy Is Not A Sin - Reno Omokri by GIdiata(m): 9:42am On Apr 28, 2022
lexy20I4:
When I say the Bible support misogyny people say I am crazy.
The Bible support polygamy but does not support polyandry?
Imagine say na woman been do wetin yul do I swear we for no hear word for social Media again but guess what everyone feel we men are Superior and that anything we do is always right and cannot be objected.
Very bad.

he who pays the piper calls the tune
Re: Yul Edochie Has Done No Wrong; Polygamy Is Not A Sin - Reno Omokri by koyyess: 10:14am On Apr 28, 2022
Heartbender:
Reno Omokri is wrong. The Bible does not support polygamy. If he is using old testament to back his claims, then incest is allowed

Exactly...even baby factory and rape.

Nobody thinks about how hagai felt when Sarah pushed her into Abraham's room to rape and birth Ishmael.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Has Done No Wrong; Polygamy Is Not A Sin - Reno Omokri by koyyess: 10:17am On Apr 28, 2022
This Reno talks like a brainless f@g.

Let him go and take a second wife so his first wife can expose his nasty life style.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Has Done No Wrong; Polygamy Is Not A Sin - Reno Omokri by Klass99(f): 11:40am On Apr 28, 2022
cool
Re: Yul Edochie Has Done No Wrong; Polygamy Is Not A Sin - Reno Omokri by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The bible never said any such. In fact the only reference made to such was of the daughter of Israel, during a time of captivity when most all of the men had been taken away to be prisoners in foreign lands, leaving but a few of the mostly previously undesirable men.
undecided

Please try not to quote bible without understanding abeg! undecided

Please marry me
I will cook my own food and eat it

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Has Done No Wrong; Polygamy Is Not A Sin - Reno Omokri by efficiencie(m): 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
In response to a Twitter user seeking Reno's view on Yul Edochie's announcement of his son with his second wife, Reno Omokri stated that it is not a sin for a Christian to have more than one wife.

Reno sited an example of how God gave David many wives and he backed it with the scripture 2 Samuel 12:18 which he later stated was a typographical error and corrected it to be 2 Samuel 12:8

He went further to say that polygamy is forbidden for only Bishops and Elders in the church 1 Timothy 3:2.

In conclusion, Reno stated that Monogamy is a Western construct and not Christian.

See Reno's response in the screenshot below.

That God allowed things to happen does not make it the will of God. God allowed a lot things happen. God allowed Judah sleep with the wife of his sons. God allowed David who wasn't a priest to eat of the shewbread that was not meant for him. God allowed Jacob marry two sisters. God allowed David marry both mother and daughter because David took all the wives of Saul after Saul's death and David married Milchal one of the daughters of Saul. God allowed Lots' daughters sleep with their father. God allowed a lot of things happen but they were not in his will. This false teacher Reno forgot that monogamy is a construct of God because in the beginning God created one woman for one man. Saying monogamy is a construct of the west is just plain stupid. I pity his children. They must have a lot of nonsense being shoved into their brains.
Re: Yul Edochie Has Done No Wrong; Polygamy Is Not A Sin - Reno Omokri by efficiencie(m): 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2022
lexy20I4:
When I say the Bible support misogyny people say I am crazy.
The Bible support polygamy but does not support polyandry?
Imagine say na woman been do wetin yul do I swear we for no hear word for social Media again but guess what everyone feel we men are Superior and that anything we do is always right and cannot be objected.
Very bad.

Saying Bible support polygamy is like saying Bible supports human sacrifice. Yes, God allowed men have multiple wives but this does not mean the Bible accepts it as standard practice. There is no law in the Tanakh or the gospels or the letters that permits polygamy. None. Paul who stipulated one wife for any man who seeks to minister as a Bishop did so knowing fully well what was obtainable in the scriptures of the time (the Tanakh). God allowed the king of Moab slaughter his son as a sacrifice to escape being vanquished in war and his sacrifice achieved is objective. Does this mean God is okay with people sacrificing themselves? God defined the order of sexuality in the beginning. One woman for one man. Anything short of this is of the devil.
Re: Yul Edochie Has Done No Wrong; Polygamy Is Not A Sin - Reno Omokri by efficiencie(m): 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
JovialJune:
When there is trouble in the home, men will go and look for peace outside

When there is peace in the home, men will still go and look for trouble outside

You suffer with them, they serve you breakfast

You don't suffer with them, they still serve you breakfast

Men are confused and insatiable creatures

My ladies;

Manage them, constantly improve yourself, and stay wicked

kiss

Sorry for how your Dad treated you and your mom. There are some of us that are not like your Dad you know!
Re: Yul Edochie Has Done No Wrong; Polygamy Is Not A Sin - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2022
efficiencie:

Saying Bible support polygamy is like saying Bible supports human sacrifice. Yes, God allowed men have multiple wives but this does not mean the Bible accepts it as standard practice. There is no law in the Tanakh or the gospels or the letters that permits polygamy. None. Paul who stipulated one wife for any man who seeks to minister as a Bishop did so knowing fully well what was obtainable in the scriptures of the time (the Tanakh). God allowed the king of Moab slaughter his son as a sacrifice to escape being vanquished in war and his sacrifice achieved is objective. Does this mean God is okay with people sacrificing themselves? God defined the order of sexuality in the beginning. One woman for one man. Anything short of this is of the devil.
Good,then let that part be removed from the Bible since it's not a standard practice.
Re: Yul Edochie Has Done No Wrong; Polygamy Is Not A Sin - Reno Omokri by NaughtyBrainiac: 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
efficiencie:

That God allowed things to happen does not make it the will of God. God allowed a lot things happen. God allowed Judah sleep with the wife of his sons. God allowed David who wasn't a priest to eat of the shewbread that was not meant for him. God allowed Jacob marry two sisters. God allowed David marry both mother and daughter because David took all the wives of Saul after Saul's death and David married Milchal one of the daughters of Saul. God allowed Lots' daughters sleep with their father. God allowed a lot of things happen but they were not in his will. This false teacher Reno forgot that monogamy is a construct of God because in the beginning God created one woman for one man. Saying monogamy is a construct of the west is just plain stupid. I pity his children. They must have a lot of nonsense being shoved into their brains.
I don't know whether Reno is right or wrong but saying that God created one man and one woman is not a justification for saying Polygamy is a sin in Christianity.

I'll appreciate if you could back your claim with convincing proofs
Re: Yul Edochie Has Done No Wrong; Polygamy Is Not A Sin - Reno Omokri by efficiencie(m): 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
burritto:

Leviticus 18:18 you quoted means a man should not marry his wife’s sister and does not mean he should not marry a second wife

Leviticus 18:7-8 says

7 “‘Do not dishonor your father by having sexual relations with your mother. She is your mother; do not have relations with her.

8 “‘Do not have sexual relations with your father’s wife; that would dishonor your father.

Who is your father’s wife in that verse 8? That’s your fathers wife who is not your mother, and who is that? Your papa other wife.

That verse did not say your step mom. It said father's wife. Indicating that those she is your mom she is primarily your father's wife. Don't read into the Bible what it didn't say. The verse did not say if the father in question is a widower or not?
Re: Yul Edochie Has Done No Wrong; Polygamy Is Not A Sin - Reno Omokri by efficiencie(m): 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
I don't know whether Reno is right or wrong but saying that God created one man and one woman is not a justification for saying Polygamy is a sin in Christianity.

I'll appreciate if you could back your claim with convincing proofs

Convincing proofs? Lol. Your just rejected the "convincing proof" and you are asking for one. If polygamy was God's original design He would have made several women for one man. Just as if two satellites were needed for earth He would have made two moons...but does the fact that God created one moon mean that man cannot create another moon? And if man decided to do this will God stop them? That you decide to breach God's order does not mean God will stop you. We breach God's order everyday. God created fruit trees but man grafts one fruit tree to another and God allows it. Does it mean God has deemed such a practice right? God created the penis for a vagina but some men practice anal sex and God allows it. Does it mean God has deemed such a practice right? God intended us to dispose our urine safely as a waste but some people drink their urine and God allows it does it mean God has deemed the drinking of urine as right? God intended us to trade time and effort for money and not do usury but many make money by gambling and God allows it but does it mean God considers it okay to do this? That God allows a thing to happen does not necessarily make it right!
Re: Yul Edochie Has Done No Wrong; Polygamy Is Not A Sin - Reno Omokri by efficiencie(m): 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2022
lexy20I4:

Good,then let that part be removed from the Bible since it's not a standard practice.

No it you that should read the Bible with the intention of knowing God and having God explain the scriptures to you and not reading with the intention of arguing or debating!
Re: Yul Edochie Has Done No Wrong; Polygamy Is Not A Sin - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
efficiencie:

No it you that should read the Bible with the intention of knowing God and having God explain the scriptures to you and not reading with the intention of arguing or debating!
I can't read the Bible to know God when there are too many controversies in there combined with lies.
Re: Yul Edochie Has Done No Wrong; Polygamy Is Not A Sin - Reno Omokri by efficiencie(m): 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
lexy20I4:

I can't read the Bible to know God when there are too many controversies in there combined with lies.

No. You don't want God to exist. You want the Bible to be full of lies. Because if God existed your damnation will be sure and no one wants to entertain the thought of being damned while at the same time living without the thought of consequence or reward...I just hope you have some answer for what happens to you after you die. If you do hold on to it tight because we are in a world that has been on the brink of global annihilation so death can come knocking at any time.
Re: Yul Edochie Has Done No Wrong; Polygamy Is Not A Sin - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
efficiencie:

That verse did not say your step mom. It said father's wife. Indicating that those she is your mom she is primarily your father's wife. Don't read into the Bible what it didn't say. The verse did not say if the father in question is a widower or not?

You are wrong. Read Leviticus 18: 7-20, 22-23.

it talked about different people you should not have sex with. Lev 18:7 already talked about your mother, Leviticus 18:8 talked about you fathers wife. Bro your fathers wife is not your mother. Go read it all again.

Do not have sex with your Mother(your mama), your fathers wife(your step mom), your sister, your sons daughter, verse 11 says the daughter of your fathers wife which is the daughter of verse 8( step daughter), paternal aunt, maternal aunts, uncles wife, your daughter in law, your brothers wife, a mother and daughter, do not marry your sister in law as another wife while your wife is still alive, do not sleep with a woman in her period, and do not knack your neighbors wife, do not commit homosexuality, and do not commit bestiality.

Lev 18:11
11 “‘Do not have sexual relations with the daughter of your father’s wife, born to your father; she is your sister.
Re: Yul Edochie Has Done No Wrong; Polygamy Is Not A Sin - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
DaInferno:
your points are just making me go back and Forth, so if you're not a fan of polygamy, why still say the bolded statement- that's confusing, nobody is saying people wouldn't marry more than 1 wife years to come, even this Saturday that's coming, a man will marry another wife. All I'm saying is, in trying not to hurt your spouse, polygamy shouldn't be supported like you're are doing right now. In this story, I'm saying Yuls wife isn't happy about the new development-hell even Pete Edochie isn't in support. This is just a clear act of adultery. Stick to one wife Jo!

So if I’m no fan of prostitution and someone goes into prostitution, do I kill that person?
Re: Yul Edochie Has Done No Wrong; Polygamy Is Not A Sin - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2022
DaInferno:

I do not support polygamy/adultery, but I’m just saying the deed has been done. He committed adultery no doubt but marrying her as another wife is better. He already committed the adultery and she had a son after the act.

Many men out there has got a child/children outside wedlock. Some have claimed, others haven’t.

I’m sure the reason why he married her was cos he can’t lay claim on the child if he does not pay her dowry (Ibo tradition), if not he would have just taken the child quietly and no one would be having this conversation.

The reason why Yul had to come out was maybe cos the woman asked him to publicly declare her as a wife and pay her dowry before he could have the child as his own.

I feel sorry for the Yul’s first wife too, but the damage has been done already.
Re: Yul Edochie Has Done No Wrong; Polygamy Is Not A Sin - Reno Omokri by DaInferno(m): 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
burritto:

I do not support adultery, but I’m just saying the deed has been done. He committed adultery no doubt but marrying her as another wife is better. He already committed the adultery and she had a son after the act. I’m sure the reason why he married her was cos he can’t lay claim on the child if he does not pay her dowry (Ibo tradition), if not he would have just taken the child quietly and no one would be having this conversation
burritto:

So if I’m no fan of prostitution and someone goes into prostitution, do I kill that person?

lol, my man look, as interesting as this gets with you, all I said, and I quote is, "Reno go just cancel all the sense he had been making with one post! 
Nobody cares about the wife's feeling. Polygamy is ancient and shouldn't be welcomed"
.simple ! ,of which you replied, it has been happening since ancient times blah blah blah...
I simply condemned Renos comment on the subject matter. smiley
Try retrace your steps to what I posted and follow keenly because whatsup with this your last comment?! grin
If you understood my comment for what it really meant without sentiments or prejudice ,we wouldn't need to be dragging back and forth. But as your head the hot, each point you have made further derails from what you quoted me in the first place- and its giving me headache. Or you can't tell what's wrong from what's right?!
Re: Yul Edochie Has Done No Wrong; Polygamy Is Not A Sin - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
DaInferno:

lol, my man look, as interesting as this gets with you, all I said, and I quote is, "Reno go just cancel all the sense he had been making with one post! 
Nobody cares about the wife's feeling. Polygamy is ancient and shouldn't be welcomed"
.simple ! ,of which you replied, it has been happening since ancient times blah blah blah...
I simply condemned Renos comment on the subject matter. smiley
Try retrace your steps to what I posted and follow keenly because whatsup with this your last comment?! grin
If you understood my comment for what it really meant without sentiments or prejudice ,we wouldn't need to be dragging back and forth. But as your head the hot, each point you have made further derails from what you quoted me in the first place- and its giving me headache. Or you can't tell what's wrong from what's right?!

Bros, what Yul did is wrong ok. But we can’t crucify him cos he married her as a wife.
Alaafin married many wives, Oba of Benin married many wives (I know you’ll say they are kings, but are they not men first before been king), Ned Nwoko married many wives, and other people too.
Abeg are all the wives not living together? Or is Yul’s wife not a woman like the other wives? Do we start feeling pity for Oba’s wives or Ned’s wives?
Re: Yul Edochie Has Done No Wrong; Polygamy Is Not A Sin - Reno Omokri by DaInferno(m): 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
burritto:

Bros, what Yul did is wrong ok. But we can’t crucify him cos he married her as a wife.
Alaafin married many wives, Oba of Benin married many wives (I know you’ll say they are kings, but are they not men first before been king), Ned Nwoko married many wives, and other people too.
Abeg are all the wives not living together? Or is Yul’s wife not a woman like the other wives? Do we start feeling pity for Oba’s wives or Ned’s wives?

still derailing from the topic...I'm not crucifying Yul. What I'm doing is condemn the fact that Reno supports the act
Re: Yul Edochie Has Done No Wrong; Polygamy Is Not A Sin - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
DaInferno:
still derailing from the topic...I'm not crucifying Yul. What I'm doing is condemn the fact that Reno supports the act

Ok. I get you
Re: Yul Edochie Has Done No Wrong; Polygamy Is Not A Sin - Reno Omokri by efficiencie(m): 8:34pm On Apr 28, 2022
burritto:

You are wrong. Read Leviticus 18: 7-20, 22-23.

it talked about different people you should not have sex with. Lev 18:7 already talked about your mother, Leviticus 18:8 talked about you fathers wife. Bro your fathers wife is not your mother. Go read it all again.

Do not have sex with your Mother(your mama), your fathers wife(your step mom), your sister, your sons daughter, verse 11 says the daughter of your fathers wife which is the daughter of verse 8( step daughter), paternal aunt, maternal aunts, uncles wife, your daughter in law, your brothers wife, a mother and daughter, do not marry your sister in law as another wife while your wife is still alive, do not sleep with a woman in her period, and do not knack your neighbors wife, do not commit homosexuality, and do not commit bestiality.

Lev 18:11
11 “‘Do not have sexual relations with the daughter of your father’s wife, born to your father; she is your sister.

This still not scriptural evidence indicating that you can marry more than one wife. God nowhere in the whole bible directly told men to marry than one wife!
Re: Yul Edochie Has Done No Wrong; Polygamy Is Not A Sin - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
efficiencie:

This still not scriptural evidence indicating that you can marry more than one wife. God nowhere in the whole bible directly told men to marry than one wife!
and He never punished them for it.

Almost every big boy you know in the Old Testament has more than one wife. Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, Solomon.

That tells you that it’s scriptural, not marrying more than one wife might even be the sin cos God himself told us to go into the world and multiply.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Some Of The Things Scent Leaves Does In Human Body That You Don't Know / . / Suprise Wedding: How Will You React?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.