Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Warning: Horrific True Life Story Don’t Read This At Night (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning: Horrific True Life Story Don’t Read This At Night (pic) (2036 Views)

Tayo Sanyaolu: Sanwo-Olu's Aide dies in Horrific Car Accident In Lagos / Horrific Bloodshed And Killings In Oyigbo: Full Story By Premium Times (Photos) / Some Of You Don’t Read, Ben Bruce Hits Colleagues At Valedictory Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning: Horrific True Life Story Don’t Read This At Night (pic) by Upliftment101: 12:58am On Apr 28, 2022
There is a Facebook account belonging to a popular Facebook personality that died in 2017.

You may know her.

Think back carefully.

She used to be a very successful smoked fish merchant before her death.

Some time in February this year, her concerned relatives messaged me about some bizarre activity going on with her Facebook account.

Paranormal 'manifestations', as I would put it.

They were unable to get Facebook to delete the account off because they never got to get the password from their sister before she died and weeks after her burial, Facebook friends to the late lady started noticing activity on the account.

Several have attested to receiving weird messages and voice notes from the profile at odd hours after 12 midnight.

Every weekend at the strike of 12: 00 AM, that account would do a live video showing someone walking through a thick forest shrouded with several fireflies darting into the camera lens.

The person or entity holding the camera never said a word save just chewing bubble gum noisily.
By 1:00 AM sharp, the live video would abruptly end!

Every Saturday and Sunday night.

More terrifying was the fact that the few people awake by that hour that tried commenting on that live video never ever could, as a strange paralysis accompanied by a violent explosion of goose bumps would always hit them and leave them in a dream-like state of immobility.

They always woke up the next morning with strange rashes on their thighs and bite marks all over their knees.

Bite marks from human teeth.

They also would remember having very horrendous nightmares where the stink of rotting flesh would remain lingering stubbornly in their nostrils.

The very next morning, this late lady's Facebook page would disappear like it was deactivated with no traces--- only to resurface again by 12 midnight the next day with another live video session.

When the matter was brought to me, I laughed it off as the exuberances of an attention-seeking hacker.

But the reports persisted until I had to employ the services of some web experts to triangulate the IP location of the Facebook activity of that account.

I was surprised when the chats and posts where traced to Abuja central cemetery!

The very cemetery this lady was buried in 2017!

I still didn't believe that the dead lady was truly running her account from the great beyond.

Not until the younger brother to the late lady told me that on 2 occasions, he got a Facebook messenger voice call from his late sister's account and when he picked it up, he heard her voice laughing at him and asking him to switch the call to video mode so she will see his big head.

The first time he heard her voice, he fainted.

The second time, he willed himself to switch the call to video and saw his sister squatting on a closed casket in a forest and backing him.

She was pulling a withered palm tree out of her vagina and screeching like a cricket.

She had on the same dress she was buried in.

Just today, this brother said he entered his late sister's bedroom casually to try to grasp what was really happening and found a dried fish head with an imprint of her face on it lying on the terrazzo floor.

Nobody in the house understood how it got there, as the last time they saw such in that house was 5 years ago when their sister was dealing on smoked fish.

I wish it were possible for me to tag the Facebook account here, but the family begged me not to get their late sister's memory enmeshed in public drama and controversy.

Things are happening on this Facebook.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Warning: Horrific True Life Story Don’t Read This At Night (pic) by falcon01: 1:44am On Apr 28, 2022
This is 1:44 am and that's a bullshit story!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning: Horrific True Life Story Don’t Read This At Night (pic) by chukwuibuipob: 3:01am On Apr 28, 2022
sad
Re: Warning: Horrific True Life Story Don’t Read This At Night (pic) by Satguru: 3:12am On Apr 28, 2022
The image on the fish is that of a man. Co.ck and bull story. Not well fabricated.

2 Likes

Re: Warning: Horrific True Life Story Don’t Read This At Night (pic) by Nobody: 3:13am On Apr 28, 2022
Mr man will you sharrap abeg,which Kain creepy story be this wan. grin

2 Likes

Re: Warning: Horrific True Life Story Don’t Read This At Night (pic) by lwanga1993: 3:14am On Apr 28, 2022
Mmmmmmm... and I’m alone here reading this
Re: Warning: Horrific True Life Story Don’t Read This At Night (pic) by Risentouch(m): 3:15am On Apr 28, 2022
You are a phool..

See the time you posted just to make a proper phool of yourself with that your selfie you added.
Re: Warning: Horrific True Life Story Don’t Read This At Night (pic) by NoahHadNoArk: 4:46am On Apr 28, 2022
04:46 am

Pls tag me for Part two of this Nollywood movie

1 Like

Re: Warning: Horrific True Life Story Don’t Read This At Night (pic) by aysuprano(m): 4:46am On Apr 28, 2022
How she Dey charge her phone ?

7 Likes

Re: Warning: Horrific True Life Story Don’t Read This At Night (pic) by NoahHadNoArk: 4:47am On Apr 28, 2022
aysuprano:
How she Dey charge her phone ?

How she dey buy data
Abi the Cemetery Get WiFi?!?
Oya how she take know the Password

Shift abeg grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning: Horrific True Life Story Don’t Read This At Night (pic) by Engrgabi: 5:13am On Apr 28, 2022
Upliftment101:
There is a Facebook account belonging to a popular Facebook personality that died in 2017.

You may know her.

Think back carefully.

Some time in February this year, her concerned relatives messaged me about some bizarre activity going on with her Facebook account.

They were unable to get Facebook to delete the account off because they never got to get the password from their sister before she died and weeks after her burial, Facebook friends to the late lady started noticing activity on the account.

Several have attested to receiving weird messages and voice notes from the profile at odd hours after 12 midnight.

Every weekend at the strike of 12: 00 AM, that account would do a live video showing someone walking through a thick forest shrouded with several fireflies darting into the camera lens.

The person or entity holding the camera never said a word save just chewing bubble gum noisily.

More terrifying was the fact that the few people awake by that hour that tried commenting on that live video never ever could, as a strange paralysis accompanied by a violent explosion of goose bumps would always hit them and leave them in a dream-like state of immobility.

They always woke up the next morning with strange rashes on their thighs and bite marks all over their knees.

They also would remember having very horrendous nightmares where the stink of rotting flesh would remain lingering stubbornly in their nostrils.

The very next morning, this late lady's Facebook page would disappear like it was deactivated with no traces--- only to resurface again by 12 midnight the next day with another live video session.

When the matter was brought to me, I laughed it off as the exuberances of an attention-seeking hacker.

But the reports persisted until I had to employ the services of some web experts to triangulate the IP location of the Facebook activity of that account.

I was surprised when the chats and posts where traced to Abuja central cemetery!

I still didn't believe that the dead lady was truly running her account from the great beyond.

Not until the younger brother to the late lady told me that on 2 occasions, he got a Facebook messenger voice call from his late sister's account and when he picked it up, he heard her voice laughing at him and asking him to switch the call to video mode so she will see his big head.

The second time, he willed himself to switch the call to video and saw his sister squatting on a closed casket in a forest and backing him.

She was pulling a withered palm tree out of her vagina and screeching like a cricket.

Just today, this brother said he entered his late sister's bedroom casually to try to grasp what was really happening and found a dried fish head with an imprint of her face on it lying on the terrazzo floor.

Nobody in the house understood how it got there, as the last time they saw such in that house was 5 years ago when their sister was dealing on smoked fish.

I wish it were possible for me to tag the Facebook account here, but the family begged me not to get their late sister's memory enmeshed in public drama and controversy.

op is it monica?
Re: Warning: Horrific True Life Story Don’t Read This At Night (pic) by Sheuns(m): 5:30am On Apr 28, 2022
Tt
Re: Warning: Horrific True Life Story Don’t Read This At Night (pic) by epondudu: 5:49am On Apr 28, 2022
In love this movie called the fish smoker. grin
Re: Warning: Horrific True Life Story Don’t Read This At Night (pic) by Kingkyle1(m): 5:52am On Apr 28, 2022
Lolz
Post the link to the facebook page if you're telling a real story unless nah wash.
Which memory are they talking of? Someone that has left earth since 2017.
Re: Warning: Horrific True Life Story Don’t Read This At Night (pic) by Olamilekxy(m): 6:44am On Apr 28, 2022
Cold zobo
Re: Warning: Horrific True Life Story Don’t Read This At Night (pic) by drlateef: 7:22am On Apr 28, 2022
Op the commenters are ignoramuses on spiritual matters. They will run mad if you tell them more. A lady who is still alive recounted how a jinn or demon became her Facebook fan and proposed to her because she was always flaunting her beauty on her page. She refused and he started stalking her, sexually molesting her in dreams and when awake, increasing her libido and f..cking her in toilets while in university etc. The world does not contain only human beings. And these unseen creatures also like Facebook and tweeter.

3 Likes

Re: Warning: Horrific True Life Story Don’t Read This At Night (pic) by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 28, 2022
drlateef:
Op the commenters are ignoramuses on spiritual matters. They will run mad if you tell them more. A lady who is still alive recounted how a jinn or demon became her Facebook fan and proposed to her because she was always flaunting her beauty on her page. She refused and he started stalking her, sexually molesting her in dreams and when awake, increasing her libido and f..cking her in toilets while in university etc. The world does not contain only human beings. And these unseen creatures also like Facebook and tweeter.
So one fvvl actually believe this?
Wow,go back to kindergarten. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning: Horrific True Life Story Don’t Read This At Night (pic) by KingMack(m): 7:53am On Apr 28, 2022
This wan carry smoked stingray picture put for post grin

Re: Warning: Horrific True Life Story Don’t Read This At Night (pic) by CaptMarvel(m): 8:00am On Apr 28, 2022
Link to her Facebook acct.. Let us detect more.
Re: Warning: Horrific True Life Story Don’t Read This At Night (pic) by VictorUSA(m): 8:16am On Apr 28, 2022
Wow! Wow! Wow! This story will be nominated for an award.
Re: Warning: Horrific True Life Story Don’t Read This At Night (pic) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:21am On Apr 28, 2022
warris all this naaaaa
Re: Warning: Horrific True Life Story Don’t Read This At Night (pic) by lwisee: 8:24am On Apr 28, 2022
Canadian loud in action
Re: Warning: Horrific True Life Story Don’t Read This At Night (pic) by okrikaboi: 8:41am On Apr 28, 2022
Arrange this well and you could win an Oscar leave all this myopic people with low IQ. I wish we would work together in the future, your type of horror is not all jump scares and comedy but it lacks an emotional plot and plot twist I understand it is still in its early stages but we can do something amazing bro.
Re: Warning: Horrific True Life Story Don’t Read This At Night (pic) by Kajaard: 9:17am On Apr 28, 2022
I call BULLSHIT angry
Re: Warning: Horrific True Life Story Don’t Read This At Night (pic) by SEGLIZ: 9:28am On Apr 28, 2022
Upliftment101:

You may know her.

Think back carefully.

OP are you relating this directly or you likewise got this info then chose share with us?

the world remain a mystery not yet unravelled, while the science freak believe science is peak.

yeah science has done us enough good likewise harm in equal relevant measure. still it doesn't and has not explore 80% of it.

a lot remain the mystery that will remain staring science in the eye, yet it will look away for lark of potential to demystify it. only for scientists to tell us it is impossible.

if only this story is true or real.
Re: Warning: Horrific True Life Story Don’t Read This At Night (pic) by doverulez(m): 11:01am On Apr 28, 2022
Hi OP. This Write up is really interesting to me and i'd like to know more. Now my question is, How did she die? It sure looks like she is not resting in peace after-all. Kindly shed more light into this discovery.

Many Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Two More (ex) Jagabandits Become Obidient / APC, Thunder Fire Una. (photo) / Video. Winners Youths Performs Obidient And Yusuf In Winners Chapel Int'l HQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.