Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Two More (ex) Jagabandits Become Obidient - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two More (ex) Jagabandits Become Obidient (2037 Views)

Has Dino Melaye Become Obidient. See His Tweet / See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient / Jagabandits Come And Collect Tinubu’s Free Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two More (ex) Jagabandits Become Obidient by conductor60000: 1:31am On Jul 11, 2022
Number 1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two More (ex) Jagabandits Become Obidient by conductor60000: 1:32am On Jul 11, 2022
Number 2

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two More (ex) Jagabandits Become Obidient by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:34am On Jul 11, 2022
Separation na him sure pass..

10 Likes

Re: Two More (ex) Jagabandits Become Obidient by kk2027: 1:42am On Jul 11, 2022
He lost my one vote too with that step
Even Buhari that is worshipped in the North did not consider muslim muslim ticket. I can't deal

27 Likes

Re: Two More (ex) Jagabandits Become Obidient by TrueNigerian300: 2:14am On Jul 11, 2022
Most of you crying do not understand nigerian dynamics. Tinubu represent south a predominantly christian region and his vice represent north a muslim dominated region. The christians should have fought to retain either the APC or PDP ticket.

1 Like

Re: Two More (ex) Jagabandits Become Obidient by Megabig: 2:41am On Jul 11, 2022
It really doesn’t make sense, people are still trying to patch him as a “popular” south westerner and then boom, he chose a boko haram sympathizer, a chronic jihadist who wanted amnesty for a terrorist organization, what an actual mess.
How will your intention be to Unite and already divided Nigeria and then suddenly divide them along religious lines.
Tinubu right now is a walking vegetable(we all know that), if he ever wins and a Yar ardua happens, we suddenly will have Shettima as the President(God forbid bad thing).
People are out of their damn minds. Make una better elect person wey no go kill all of una.

I always knew APC do not care when they didn’t give Osinbajo their ticket, if you will want to at least campaign off a failed administration, at least present someone with such calmness, confident and reasonable like him(even though he likely will be a puppet like Jonathan)

Make una no let APC do this nonsense, e no go funny at all, people in diaspora are now begging y’all and you de buga, don’t come after 3 years and start apologizing for electing APC because Thunder will strike you and that your mouth.

Make una help una self this time oh

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two More (ex) Jagabandits Become Obidient by YourhealthNG2(m): 2:42am On Jul 11, 2022
TrueNigerian300:
Most of you crying do not understand nigerian dynamics. Tinubu represent south a predominantly christian region and his vice represent north a muslim dominated region. The christians should have fought to retain either the APC or PDP ticket.
Story, story, storyyy..

We you show a group of people openly that they don't matter and have no electoral value, what do you expect

If you allow this nonsense to fly, a time will come when all the political parties will field only Northern Muslims Presidential tickets back to back just because they want to win elections with the so called northern bloc votes. It almost happenened in this election if not for the Northern governors putting their foot down for Tinubu in the dying minutes and the youths rallying round to project Peter Obi.

What is bad is bad and we must condemn it for posterity sake.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two More (ex) Jagabandits Become Obidient by jogojogo: 2:51am On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu no try Sha
But op you just assumed that once a supporter of Tinubu quits, he automatically port to supports Obi?
Re: Two More (ex) Jagabandits Become Obidient by ScamHunter: 3:02am On Jul 11, 2022
You people should just vote for terrorists again in 2023. Benue, plateau and southern Kaduna killings would be child's play compared to what would befall you all.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two More (ex) Jagabandits Become Obidient by Tallesty1(m): 4:08am On Jul 11, 2022
TrueNigerian300:
Tinubu, a Muslim in the south represents Christians but there's no Christian in the north to represent Muslims ?

You obviously have no idea the population of Christians in the north, no idea at all.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two More (ex) Jagabandits Become Obidient by NotBeenPaid: 4:21am On Jul 11, 2022

99.9% of the Nigerian populace are tribal hence their lack of common sense. We keep supporting something that isn't good because we're beneficiaries and then it goes completely bad and affects us then we start to claim woke...

2 Likes

Re: Two More (ex) Jagabandits Become Obidient by Feggie3: 4:32am On Jul 11, 2022
This is a singular proof that Tinubu will be an insensitive leader. The last thing he will do is to sacrifice his ambition just to listen to the plea of his masses!!

His cabals that pushed him to settle for this man shall bury Nigeria!

7 Likes

Re: Two More (ex) Jagabandits Become Obidient by Nobody: 4:38am On Jul 11, 2022
Jagabandits you say??

1 Like

Re: Two More (ex) Jagabandits Become Obidient by Originakalokalo(m): 4:40am On Jul 11, 2022
He took this decision to win.

He forgot that there will be life after the election.

Religion or tribe is never an option in good governance.

However, this is Nigeria and it is about to slide down along these lines.

Therefore,.a unifying decision will have been better owing to our diversity.

I was for tinubu as a southerner.

Now, I am officially obidient.

Why?

1. It is the southerners turn.

2. He unifies.by picking a nothern Muslim.

That's all.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two More (ex) Jagabandits Become Obidient by Originakalokalo(m): 4:44am On Jul 11, 2022
Replace atiku with a Southerner, I will vote for pdp.

Replace shetima with a nothern christian I will vote APC.

Please don't lecture about competence.

There are competent people everywhere in any tribe and religion.

Besides, ALL politicians are the same.

7 Likes

Re: Two More (ex) Jagabandits Become Obidient by OBALOLA55(m): 4:55am On Jul 11, 2022
TINUBU EGBUOLA OTU YA MMA grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two More (ex) Jagabandits Become Obidient by CockAndBullStor: 4:57am On Jul 11, 2022
Originakalokalo:

He took this decision to win.

He forgot that there will be life after the election.

Religion or tribe is never an option in good governance.

However, this is Nigeria and it is about to slide down along these lines.

Therefore,.a unifying decision will have been better owing to our diversity.

I was for tinubu as a southerner.

Now, I am officially obidient.

Why?

1. It is the southerners turn.

2. He unifies.by picking a nothern Muslim.

That's all.

Have you forgotten that Tinubu's wife is a pastor? Nigeria has gotten to a stage where need to do away with religion biases. We need a system that works; competency and sagaciousness are all that matters. Tinubu is the only candidate can guarantee the Nigeria of our dreams. He has done it before, and he would do it again.
Re: Two More (ex) Jagabandits Become Obidient by Originakalokalo(m): 5:02am On Jul 11, 2022
CockAndBullStor:
Have you forgotten that Tinubu's wife is a pastor? Nigeria has gotten to a stage where need to do away with religion biases. We need a system that works; competency and sagaciousness are all that matters. Tinubu is the only candidate can guarantee the Nigeria of our dreams. He has done it before, and he would do it again.

Replace atiku with a Southerner Muslim and I will vote PDP.

Replace Shetima with a nothern Muslim and I will vote APC.

Please don't lecture me about competence.

There are different people everywhere.

Yes, tribe and religion should not be a factor,

However, Nigeria is sliding along these lines.

What we need now is a unify decision.

I am officially obidient.

If Obi removes Yusuf today, I become extremely disobedient.

I am for peace, not that I trust Obi.

All politicians are the same.

When we get past this sentiments as a nation, my voting pattern will change.

For now,

It is what it is.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two More (ex) Jagabandits Become Obidient by press9jatv: 5:03am On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu is a goner, Tinubu will be thunderously defeated in 2023 presidential election. Congratulations to Atiku Abubakar in advance for allowing Muslim-Christian tickets in choosing his running mate. Atiku has come to win.

4 Likes

Re: Two More (ex) Jagabandits Become Obidient by Originakalokalo(m): 5:05am On Jul 11, 2022
press9jatv:
Tinubu is a goner, Tinubu will be thunderously defeated in 2023 presidential election. Congratulations to Atiku Abubakar in advance for allowing Muslim-Christian tickets in choosing his running mate. Atiku has come to win.

Replace atiku with a Southerner Muslim and I will vote PDP. It is the southerners turn.

For now,

It is what it is.
Re: Two More (ex) Jagabandits Become Obidient by dorodee(m): 5:09am On Jul 11, 2022
All men and women of good conscience must rise up NOW against this arranged impending calamity.
This is not the time to seat on the fence!!

8 Likes

Re: Two More (ex) Jagabandits Become Obidient by izombie(m): 5:22am On Jul 11, 2022
jogojogo:
Tinubu no try Sha
But op you just assumed that once a supporter of Tinubu quits, he automatically port to supports Obi?
where did the op assume that? Your hatred towards obi has made you blind. Shame on you

4 Likes

Re: Two More (ex) Jagabandits Become Obidient by infohenry(m): 5:24am On Jul 11, 2022
CockAndBullStor:
Sorry brother where did he do it? I just returned from Mars. This Lagos propaganda is not flying please, you should look for another thing to tell us.

5 Likes

Re: Two More (ex) Jagabandits Become Obidient by CockAndBullStor: 5:33am On Jul 11, 2022
Originakalokalo:

Replace atiku with a Southerner Muslim and I will vote PDP.

For now,

It is what it is.
Look at it from this angle - how did we get to this point? Hasn't it always been Christian - Muslim tickets, but still things keep falling apart. We can't keep using the same method and expect a different result.

The truth is, religion cannot unify us again. The only thing we need is someone that can make Nigeria work again. I am very sure that if Nigeria becomes what we actually want it to be tomorrow, everybody would be asking why haven't we tried this before. In fact, we will all forget our tribal differences, religion sentiments, political classes, geographic divides etc.

Bro, religion shouldn't be our unifying factor at this point. Restoring the glory of this great nation should be our priority, irrespective of our leaders' religion inclination.

And among all the candidates, it's only Tinubu that has the experience to turn things around. Lagos ministry employs based on competence, not on the basis of tribe or religion - that's the Nigeria that we want. Tinubu's political architecture is what is still in use in Lagos till today. He has the experience, manpower and intellectual resources to move Nigeria forward. So, let's trash all these religion biases, and support him to reinvigorate the fallen Giant.
Re: Two More (ex) Jagabandits Become Obidient by CockAndBullStor: 5:40am On Jul 11, 2022
infohenry:
Sorry brother where did he do it? I just returned from Mars. This Lagos propaganda is not flying please, you should look for another thing to tell us.
Lol
Bro, I kid you not, Lagos is working. I am talking to you as someone that had lost hope in the future of the country before, but Lagos made me to see beyond my imagination.
Re: Two More (ex) Jagabandits Become Obidient by mrvitalis(m): 5:42am On Jul 11, 2022
TrueNigerian300:
If north won't allow a Christian represent them why should south allow a Muslim represent us ?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two More (ex) Jagabandits Become Obidient by aariwa(m): 5:55am On Jul 11, 2022
Yoruba land that is the headquarters of Christianity and own all the big churches in Nigeria.Well maybe tinubu wants only Muslim votes from west but his decision is a big win for Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Two More (ex) Jagabandits Become Obidient by Slynation(m): 6:04am On Jul 11, 2022
CockAndBullStor:
Are Nigerians voting for his wife?? There is absolute nothing like the office of the first lady, it's just a compliment to the President/Governor...so save us that trash that his wife is a Christian!!

I can see Tinubu will have to settle for convincing Nigerians rather than Campaigning...!!

Una go convince tire, so you are trying to convince us that no christian is competent enough

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two More (ex) Jagabandits Become Obidient by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 11, 2022
TrueNigerian300:
Christians no dey North? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Two More (ex) Jagabandits Become Obidient by DOTian: 7:00am On Jul 11, 2022
TrueNigerian300:
Tinupoo represents which South? Is Yoruba the whole "Southern Nigerias" to you?

2 Likes

Re: Two More (ex) Jagabandits Become Obidient by Vistra40: 7:01am On Jul 11, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

Thank you for letting us know the north doesn’t consider him Muslim enough. We will act appropriately next February.

3 Likes

Re: Two More (ex) Jagabandits Become Obidient by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 11, 2022
Tallesty1:
Tinubu, a Muslim in the south represents Christians but there's no Christian in the north to represent Christians?

You obviously have no idea the population of Christians in the north, no idea at all.

Just leave the fool.

E tire me how some of them the think.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Speech At The NBA Annual Conference In Lahod / The National Chairman Of ADC Welcomes Peter Obi In Abuja Office(photos) / Why Tinubu Will Not Be Sworn In, Bode George Explained Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.