Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' (56168 Views)

Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World / Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World / Coca-cola To Start Producing Marijuana Infused Drinks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by 07kjb: 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
Yes o bring it back
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by Shegzy8(m): 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
Transcriber:
Elon is only worth about 400b

Where do you get your stats from?

He’s worth about $240b.

Where una dey see all this digit self.
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by RussellRutherfo: 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2022
Minjim:
He can't afford to buy coca cola.

Before you quote me , why not first look up the total value of Cocacola and what Elon is worth?

His whole asset is not up to what Cocacola is worth.

Coca Cola should be worth say $100billion and Elon Musk is worth about $200bn plus so why can't he buy Coca Cola if he wants to?
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by headofclits: 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
AirFireEarthH20:
This Elon Musk is always tweeting during night time or day time. I remember some democrats on his Twitter page accusing him and his father of stealing diamonds in South Africa and he was busy replying the tweet with funny stuffs. One would even think he's jobless because he's always online.
Nah agba yahoo him be ooh
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by RussellRutherfo: 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
After COCA COLA, Next would be dangote cement
Dangote Cement is play if he really wants to buy it. It won't cost him any sleep. Highest he would pull out $20bn to buy it which in my opinion is overestimated by me.
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by ajayiopy: 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
Minjim:

Before you quote me , why not first look up the total value of Cocacola and what Elon is worth?

HE CAN PULL OUT RESOURCES FROM DIFFERENT SOURCES AND HAVE HIS WAY
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Dangote Cement is play if he really wants to buy it. It won't cost him any sleep. Highest he would pull out $20bn to buy it which in my opinion is overestimated by me.
yeah, just look at how Africa's richest man(dangotes) net worth is just like chicken change to another man, this life no balance oh grin
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by Shegzy8(m): 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
jazon:

This is the real value of coca cola

Mumu
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by OlawaleBammie: 12:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
derecho:
When money too much...you'll understand the meaning of "Vanity Upon Vanity"

All the people shouting "money...money..More money" never see money.

When you really get this money, you'll understand what Solomon was saying.
its tru ooh, that is why i want to get this money so that i also can understand wat Solomon said
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by Shegzy8(m): 12:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
Lifewasgood:

Be like you did not study business study in secondary school. Rich men use other people's money and time to become rich. He go buy am even if it's 1trillion with other people money because banks and ventures capitals go fight themselves over who go finance am.

Mumu
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by emmaodet: 12:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
if you are worth $200 billion what would you rather be doing? Going to the farm every morning, day and night? undecided

[s]
grin grin
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by Ykc2(m): 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
Na for small river crab be king,if Elon musk ask dangote to do frog jump dangote go happily follow order,but for nigeria na dangote be god
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by austinelex: 12:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
Minjim:

stop saying trash he can afford to buy ten of that company
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by bdon123(m): 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2022
id911:
Do you agree with his tweets?

https://mobile.twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1519480761749016577
Pls sir buy Nigeria n rent out to Germany
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by jazon(m): 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
Shegzy8:

Mumu
Like your papa
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by Skinkerjnr(m): 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
onomeabuja:

No how much b Coca Cola.....
È cost past d twitter wen him buy
U sure say u know d coca cola we talking about?
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by showafrica(m): 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
Titaniumental:

The freedom of speech thing is a by the way,he didn't buy Twitter cos of any freedom of speech, it's strictly to secure the bags,Musk as saw Twitter has a lucrative cash cow and his eyes has been on it for a very long time.

Besides with a weapon like Twitter,it will be easy for him to manipulate stock prices and cashing out big........the "freedom os speech" excuse ia just a disguise.

Man is on business mehn

You are right, money, power and fame. However, think about how freedom of speech will affect Twitter. I am just thinking... Putin can say what is his mind without CNN changing the narratives or Jack deleting it. Trump can tweet any how and it stays like that. Interesting times ahead
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by Nerogaming01(m): 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
habsydiamond:
Which one be cocaine coca cola.. If this happens which I doubt, there will be abuse of this drink with 3.5 whatever of cocaine in one multiplied by 3 to 5 bottles. That's drug abuse ooo
comrade grin
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by Femi8586(m): 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
Minjim:

And you think his net worth would be stagnant forever?

He said he would buy Twitter in 2017, today he did it. And today, he said he would buy Coca cola, you just watch out.
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by DEMARCO1: 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
When his Company stocks dips..and his Net worth crashes..he would understand life..too much ego..Pride comes before a fall..

Besides he would have to liquidate his entire Net worth to buy Coca Cola..which would definitely impossible with people like Warren Buffet as Major Shareholders..Coca Cola is not Twitter..
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by derecho(m): 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2022
Kikikiki...When you don't like a statement and you can't hold a candle to a superior reasoning... Just avoid the statement and pocket your opinion to yourself.
Udemzy05:

Bro you're the one being naive, you don't have money yet and you're talking anyhow.

Pls stop disturbing my mention,have the money first before you start saying money is not everything.
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by Pastorsmile: 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2022
If taking cocaine is what makes him this rich, let him give us cocaine to eat daily
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by Biggcake: 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
l69l:
grin lets make everybody HIGH

Yes bruh,
We are all children of the Most High
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by Udemzy05: 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki...When you don't like a statement and you can't hold a candle to a superior reasoning... Just avoid the statement and pocket your opinion to yourself.

Superior reasoning? You call this nonsense superior reasoning?

Very funny individual.
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by derecho(m): 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
You no go rest?
Udemzy05:

Superior reasoning? You call this nonsense superior reasoning?

Very funny individual.
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by ProudlyNGN: 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
yanabasee:
Omo..... I can't wait...

I noticed that the original glass bottle Coca Cola drink tastes different from that of Can coke or plastic bottle coke....
Na now you know?
They have a different taste and they are not the same. And the coca-cola that is being supplied to Northern state has more sugar due to the hot sun and weather conditions than the one being sold in southern part of the country. Location and weather determine the percentage of the ingredients and plastic coke taste different than real bottle coke
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by Akuruoulo(m): 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
Minjim:

AND HE IS RICHER THAN THE OWNERS OF COCA~COLA
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by Xfemt(m): 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
Minjim:

Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by Xfemt(m): 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
Minjim:

no mind the guy
Em wan bankrupt
Body de catch am
Em feel say coca-cola na twitter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by Myadore: 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2022
Oga shut your mouth...Elon doesn’t have $1trn
bullionman:

A man that's worth $1trillion? He will buy it conveniently...how much is the total net worth of coca cola again..$230b
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by FashionMarket: 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
This one get as e be o
Re: Elon Musk Wants To Buy Coco-Cola To 'Put The Cocaine Back In' by Lifewasgood: 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
Shegzy8:

Mumu

Wiseman wey know nothing!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Aliko Dangote Donates 600-Bed Isolation Centre To Kano (Pictures) / I Visited Ogba Market In Lagos. Is Lockdown Over? (Photos, Video) / Caption This Hilarious Pic Of A Woman Withdrawing Money From ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.