Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,104 members, 7,852,744 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Wike: “I’m Not Igbo” (throwback Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: “I’m Not Igbo” (throwback Video) (1443 Views)

Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects / Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects / I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: “I’m Not Igbo” (throwback Video) by paramakina202: 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
gidgiddy:

What happend in Obigbo was just a massacre by the Nigerian Army. They just moved in there and started killing people, nobody has IPOB written on his or her forehead

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/427469-investigation-inside-the-horrific-bloodshed-and-massive-extrajudicial-killings-in-nigerias-oyigbo-community.html

Wike massacred Igbos (unfortunately there was collateral damages)who was bent in destroying Obigbo and tried to make it ungovernable they also killed many security agents and destroyed government properties.Before you look for trouble you should know there will be consequencies.Look at what IPOB has turned Orlu and neigbhouring communties into.How many people have died in Orlu so far?
Re: Wike: “I’m Not Igbo” (throwback Video) by MadamExcellency: 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
It's only madman that will leave Tinubu and vote Wike if they become our options.
Re: Wike: “I’m Not Igbo” (throwback Video) by gidgiddy: 6:29pm On Apr 28, 2022
paramakina202:

Wike massacred Igbos (unfortunately there was collateral damages)who was bent in destroying Obigbo and tried to make it ungovernable they also killed many security agents and destroyed government properties.Before you look for trouble you should know there will be consequencies.Look at what IPOB has turned Orlu and neigbhouring communties into.How many people have died in Orlu so far?

Wike used the violence of ENDSARS to go after IPOB. The sane violence that happened in many states during ENDSARS, but Wike was the only one who called in the security forces. The Army that went to Obigbo have no way of knowing who is IPOB, they just killed people indiscriminately. Wike achieved nothing, its not like Obigbo was engulfed with violence to warrant the Army going there.

It wont be now that Wike will answer for the Obigbo massacre, it will be after he hands over.
Re: Wike: “I’m Not Igbo” (throwback Video) by 1872bo: 2:18am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Vote Tinubu over him?

Should we take this statement seriously grin

[/s]
Re: Wike: “I’m Not Igbo” (throwback Video) by 1872bo: 2:18am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Will you vote Tinubu over Wike ghetto politician?
[/s]
Re: Wike: “I’m Not Igbo” (throwback Video) by 1872bi: 2:19am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
That's why I'm surprised.

So OP is speaking for himself cheesy
[/s]
Re: Wike: “I’m Not Igbo” (throwback Video) by 1872ba: 2:20am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Even Asgard? Minister for Yoruba/Tinubu affairs?
Like seriously cheesy

[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obidient Movement London To Assist Girl Sacked For Peter Obi Rally - Pics / Peter Obi Leads On First ANAP Poll For 2023 Presidential Election / Just In: Tinubu's Best Obituary By Farooq Kperogi

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.