Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Wike: “I’m Not Igbo” (throwback Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: “I’m Not Igbo” (throwback Video) (1426 Views)

Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects / Wike: I’m Inviting Tinubu To Rivers To Inaugurate Projects / I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike: “I’m Not Igbo” (throwback Video) by Penguin2: 8:55am On Apr 28, 2022
So yesterday, it was reported that IPOB has warned political and traditional leaders of the southeast to steer clear of Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State because of his anti-Igbo actions and assertions in the past.

IPOB image maker, Emma Powerful, was of the view that having told the world that he is not Igbo, and going ahead to massacre Igbo youths at Obigbo in Rivers State, Wike has lost every moral ground to now want to align with Igbos or seek their support in his presidential bid.

Some people however, like Ajens1992, were arguing that Wike never said he’s not Igbo which made me decide to bring this visual proof of Wike’s proclamation to the world in his Instagram Live interview with Dele Momodu sometimes around September of 2020.

While we accept that Wike has every constitutional right to aspire for any post in Nigeria, our point is simple, he cannot come now and claim to be friends of those he had publicly disowned.

The Igbos would rather vote Tinubu than Wike.

Penguin is a bird of reason!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMz7sj2lD8Q

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

6 Likes

Re: Wike: “I’m Not Igbo” (throwback Video) by colorsofrainbow: 8:56am On Apr 28, 2022
He doesn't need to deny he said it.
He said it clearly. But I trust as it's election period,he won't reiterate that.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: “I’m Not Igbo” (throwback Video) by Kriss216: 8:57am On Apr 28, 2022
Wike is a prodigal son.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: “I’m Not Igbo” (throwback Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:59am On Apr 28, 2022
Vote Tinubu over him?

Should we take this statement seriously grin

Penguin2:
...The Igbos would rather vote Tinubu than Wike.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: “I’m Not Igbo” (throwback Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:59am On Apr 28, 2022
Will you vote Tinubu over Wike ghetto politician?
Kriss216:
Wike is a prodigal son.
Re: Wike: “I’m Not Igbo” (throwback Video) by alsudan: 9:00am On Apr 28, 2022
Wike is not contesting, he’s only working and taking all the Sticks for another candidate.

With Wike as PDP Candidate, he will be the first candidate ever to lose all the Zones including his SS zone.

That’s why you see Thiefnibu Urchins backing him, because they know the election will be a walkover for APC.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: “I’m Not Igbo” (throwback Video) by Kriss216: 9:02am On Apr 28, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Will you vote Tinubu over Wike ghetto politician?
I'd vote Portable over Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: “I’m Not Igbo” (throwback Video) by oluztx: 9:04am On Apr 28, 2022
He learned his lesson. Back then, Yoruba were happy he said he is not Igbo. Even Dele Momodu who asked him smiled when he said he is not Igbo...dey sweet Yoruba people like sugar to separate Igbos. Now, the same Yoruba are using it to rubbish him and his presidential bid because now it favors them to knock him out in favor of their own Tinubu or Osinbanjo.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: “I’m Not Igbo” (throwback Video) by Mystic216: 9:05am On Apr 28, 2022
No need to bring it back, even if he’s Igbo, it doesn’t change what he did at Obiigbo
It’s just like Joe Ibokwe coming to say he is not Igbo, it changes nothing

5 Likes

Re: Wike: “I’m Not Igbo” (throwback Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:11am On Apr 28, 2022
That's why I'm surprised.

So OP is speaking for himself cheesy
Kriss216:

I'd vote Portable over Tinubu.
Re: Wike: “I’m Not Igbo” (throwback Video) by Penguin2: 9:12am On Apr 28, 2022
alsudan:
Wike is not contesting, he’s only working and taking all the Sticks for another candidate.

With Wike as PDP Candidate, he will be the first candidate ever to lose all the Zones including his SS zone.

That’s why you see Thiefnibu Urchins backing him, because they know the election will be a walkover for APC.

What baffles me is the audacity with which he speaks.

The idiotic fool is living in his head and I’m sure his head does not contain the reality of things.

Because, like you said, Wike will lose even his Southsouth region.

6 Likes

Re: Wike: “I’m Not Igbo” (throwback Video) by Penguin2: 9:14am On Apr 28, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
That's why I'm surprised.

So OP is speaking for himself cheesy

I’m not speaking for myself…

If Wike is PDP candidate

And Tinubu is APC candidate

Igbos will vote Tinubu.

Bringing Portable to the discuss is a joke and you know it.

8 Likes

Re: Wike: “I’m Not Igbo” (throwback Video) by Michael004: 9:16am On Apr 28, 2022
[s]
oluztx:
He learned his lesson. Back then, Yoruba were happy he said he is not Igbo. Even Dele Momodu who asked him smiled when he said he is not Igbo...dey sweet Yoruba people like sugar to separate Igbos. Now, the same Yoruba are using it to rubbish him and his presidential bid because now it favors them to knock him out in favor of their own Tinubu or Osinbanjo.
[/s]Jangbajantis
Re: Wike: “I’m Not Igbo” (throwback Video) by Efuaye(m): 9:20am On Apr 28, 2022
There's nothing politicians won't do to change the narrative when the need arises.
He will soon be humbled.

1 Like

Re: Wike: “I’m Not Igbo” (throwback Video) by Asgard73: 9:22am On Apr 28, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Vote Tinubu over him?

Walahi
Igbos will vote Tinubu over Wike a million times ..

Wike is a non serious human throwing cash around to be relevant

After the primaries.. eyes go clear and he will disappear from the political terrain like Akpabio and the rest before him

Make he just miss that senate opportunity first.

He will wake very late

1 Like

Re: Wike: “I’m Not Igbo” (throwback Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:24am On Apr 28, 2022
Even Asgard? Minister for Yoruba/Tinubu affairs?
Like seriously cheesy

Asgard73:

Walahi
Igbos will vote Tinubu over Wike a million times ..

1 Like

Re: Wike: “I’m Not Igbo” (throwback Video) by Nigerialabalaba: 9:25am On Apr 28, 2022
Kriss216:
Wike is a prodigal son.
e no be ibo.deal wit it. Shiorr

1 Like

Re: Wike: “I’m Not Igbo” (throwback Video) by Asgard73: 9:25am On Apr 28, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Even Asgard? Minister for Yoruba/Tinubu affairs?
Like seriously cheesy

That’s to tell you .. Wike is a nobody in Nigeria politcs

No be by ogboni or occult

Nigeria politics big pass occult ..

1 Like

Re: Wike: “I’m Not Igbo” (throwback Video) by alanto: 10:29am On Apr 28, 2022
oluztx:
You guys and goal shifting.
I think Emma Powerful is not Yoruba working for Tinubu
Re: Wike: “I’m Not Igbo” (throwback Video) by Madmohamed123: 10:37am On Apr 28, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Vote Tinubu over him?

yes if wike and tinubu i will vote for tinubu

1 Like

Re: Wike: “I’m Not Igbo” (throwback Video) by dettolgel: 11:06am On Apr 28, 2022
Madmohamed123:
yes if wike and tinubu i will vote for tinubu

Most Nigerians will vote Tinubu over Wike but every sensible Nigerian will rather vote in a goat than anyone of them.

1 Like

Re: Wike: “I’m Not Igbo” (throwback Video) by paramakina202: 11:59am On Apr 28, 2022
Penguin2:
So yesterday, it was reported that IPOB has warned political and traditional leaders of the southeast to steer clear of Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State because of his anti-Igbo actions and assertions in the past.

IPOB image maker, Emma Powerful, was of the view that having told the world that he is not Igbo, and going ahead to massacre Igbo youths at Obigbo in Rivers State, Wike has lost every moral ground to now want to align with Igbos or seek their support in his presidential bid.

Some people however, like Ajens1992, were arguing that Wike never said he’s not Igbo which made me decide to bring this visual proof of Wike’s proclamation to the world in his Instagram Live interview with Dele Momodu sometimes around September of 2020.

While we accept that Wike has every constitutional right to aspire for any post in Nigeria, our point is simple, he cannot come now and claim to be friends of those he had publicly disowned.

The Igbos would rather vote Tinubu than Wike.

Penguin is a bird of reason!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMz7sj2lD8Q

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Even though Wike is a clown but he have every right to campaign in southeast, IPOB should shut up and concentrate in collecting monthly dues.Won't southeast candidates take their campaign to Rivers state?
Re: Wike: “I’m Not Igbo” (throwback Video) by Penguin2: 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
dettolgel:

Most Nigerians will vote Tinubu over Wike but every sensible Nigerian will rather vote in a goat than anyone of them.

Lol!

I agree with you.

But rather Tinubu than Wike.

If PDP likes, they can waste their ticket on him.

1 Like

Re: Wike: “I’m Not Igbo” (throwback Video) by Penguin2: 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
paramakina202:

Even though Wike is a clown but he have every right to campaign in southeast, IPOB should shut up and concentrate in collecting monthly dues.Won't southeast candidates take their campaign to Rivers state?

Wike has no choice than to stay away
Re: Wike: “I’m Not Igbo” (throwback Video) by paramakina202: 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
Penguin2:

Wike has no choice than to stay away

Can IPOB stop him from visiting SE?
I do not see Wike as a coward.He will visit while IPOB will pretend not to see him until he left.
Re: Wike: “I’m Not Igbo” (throwback Video) by dettolgel: 12:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol!

I agree with you.

But rather Tinubu than Wike.

If PDP likes, they can waste their ticket on him.

Wike is not going anywhere and PDP knows better.
Re: Wike: “I’m Not Igbo” (throwback Video) by flamingREED(m): 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
paramakina202:

Can IPOB stop him from visiting SE?
I do not see Wike as a coward.He will visit while IPOB will pretend not to see him until he left.

Don't worry.
Let him travel to the western world and let them know he's coming.
Re: Wike: “I’m Not Igbo” (throwback Video) by gidgiddy: 1:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
I dont care if Wike says he is not Igbo, he wont be the first Ikwerre man to say so and neither will he be the last. Its good he even said so and saved many Igbos, who took him as one of them, some serious embarrassment

What I care about is that Wike must pay dearly for Obigbo. Sending Soldiers to an Igbo town such as Obigbo to massacre people? That one is unforgivable

1 Like

Re: Wike: “I’m Not Igbo” (throwback Video) by paramakina202: 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
flamingREED:

Don't worry.
Let him travel to the western world and let them know he's coming.

Are you speaking for Autopilot or for DOS?
Igbos are still pained Wike defeated them in Obigbo end their reign of terror in Rivers state for good.
I wish SE governors will use same method in dealing with you guys.
Re: Wike: “I’m Not Igbo” (throwback Video) by gidgiddy: 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
paramakina202:

Igbos are still pained Wike defeated them in Obigbo end their reign of terror in Rivers state for good.

What happend in Obigbo was just a massacre by the Nigerian Army. They just moved in there and started killing people, nobody has IPOB written on his or her forehead

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/427469-investigation-inside-the-horrific-bloodshed-and-massive-extrajudicial-killings-in-nigerias-oyigbo-community.html
Re: Wike: “I’m Not Igbo” (throwback Video) by flamingREED(m): 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2022
paramakina202:

Igbos don't retaliate rashly.
But it does eventually gets to peak time for the troublemakers.
Re: Wike: “I’m Not Igbo” (throwback Video) by paramakina202: 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
flamingREED:

Igbos don't retaliate rashly.
But it does eventually gets to peak time for the troublemakers.

Rational Igbos don't have problem with Wike its only Irrational Igbos that have problem with him.You can see he was well received in Awka and by Obi of Onitsha.That does not mean Wike is a good man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out The These Tweets by Reno Omokri / Meet The Next 5 Percenters / Tinubu Passed Law For Lagos To Cover Medical Expenses Anywhere In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.