Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,284 members, 7,829,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication (58817 Views)

Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons / Davido Gives Chioma A Valentine's Day Surprise / Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Sultty(m): 10:46am On Apr 28, 2022
make him forget gym come dey pound pounded yam or fufu
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Eastlink(m): 10:46am On Apr 28, 2022
Lazy boy
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by BSdetective: 10:46am On Apr 28, 2022
The spoilt brat has never really worked for anything in his life, same as that his fat fvck of an uncle running for governor.....
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Majesty33(m): 10:47am On Apr 28, 2022
He is rich and can't dodge those diet that increase fat, he can't do without taking them. Therefore he should stick to his work out and control is longer throat

1 Like

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Ebubu: 10:47am On Apr 28, 2022
festacman:
Davido be calming down. Look, if you pumped all the irons in the world and still be careless about your calories, you will gain weight rather than lose. Gym activities strengthen the muscles and joints as well as enhance your fitness level. Dieting wears off body fat, letting the muscles show. Therefore, combination of exercise and dieting is desirable.

Make sure you do proper aerobics. Make you no go collapse for stage. Osun State people who are waiting for you as their future governor no wan hear stories. Abeg! grin
future governorgrin

1 Like

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Odebayo4010(m): 10:47am On Apr 28, 2022
Make he they drink Garri everyday for just one week and see the wonder

3 Likes

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Suibisreal(m): 10:47am On Apr 28, 2022
see news abeg!
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by shogsman(m): 10:48am On Apr 28, 2022
He is weak
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by blowjohn(m): 10:50am On Apr 28, 2022
Av never used the gym in my life.
The times I got slim no be becos of food?

Less soft drinks.
Plenty fruits.
Eat ur carbs as when due.
Ur good to go. Shikena
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by pegix(m): 10:51am On Apr 28, 2022
Is he really leaving the gym

Or going back to his normal diet while gyming

2 Likes

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by StrafordSTONES(m): 10:51am On Apr 28, 2022
As someone who loves bodybuilders and have also tried to build, I really understand what David is saying lol...imagine hitting for about several weeks and doing all paper things and still not seeing results...it's real discouraging.

Mine na to add to the weight self

2 Likes

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by codad4: 10:51am On Apr 28, 2022
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by AfahaAbia(m): 10:52am On Apr 28, 2022
I think he should have sex more.... It really helps in keeping fit.... I am a beneficiary of steady sex and it works
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Transcriber: 10:54am On Apr 28, 2022
Noqah:
Did he think it's easy to get six pack?
many of us have it naturally cheesy
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Deltatoto: 10:54am On Apr 28, 2022
JosephXavier:
Seriously gym no be for everybody

Me I don try am and i gave up after some times

I like seeing my fellow guys with six packs and it's looks good on them but as for me, if I want to see my own six packs, I'll go to the mirror and hold my breath and it will appear

I already have muscles too so that doesn't bother me

I get plenty things wey dey worry my head
u wan use laugh kill me here.which kind human being u be

1 Like

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by chronique(m): 10:55am On Apr 28, 2022
peepydelano:
Slim fit is the real deal, no much workout sessions and you are dope and good to go.

That’s what I thought when I used to have that slim model kind of stomach until I somehow lost it. Now I look like a pregnant lizard. My saving grace be say my face no too bad like that. grin

4 Likes

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Mayohl: 10:56am On Apr 28, 2022
Don Jassy no kill himself, na u wan con kill ursef
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by redcliff: 10:57am On Apr 28, 2022
you go gym after go drink beer and alcohol and smoke, who are you doing?

3 Likes

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 28, 2022
He should be taught how to use "loose & lose" before leaving the GYM too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by blackpanda: 10:59am On Apr 28, 2022
Why must he carry camera there
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by pozehnani(f): 10:59am On Apr 28, 2022
Lazy blob!

Actually, diet is the way to go if you want visible and fast results.
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by MrPADDY(m): 10:59am On Apr 28, 2022
You need diet + fitness exercise to stay fit
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by surebona(m): 10:59am On Apr 28, 2022
WAHALA
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Juanmike(m): 11:00am On Apr 28, 2022
Mumu dey gym, dey eat junk dey drink coke, dey eat Pussy come dey Bleep, and I want to
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Angelfrost(m): 11:03am On Apr 28, 2022
I tell people this daily...

Gym all you want, without the proper discipline to stick to healthy diets, you will gain or lose nothing! At least nothing meaningful, except you have a unique metabolism!

For weight gain or loss, diet and lifestyle adjustments amount to 80%! No arguments!
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 28, 2022
crackheadZara:
30 billion and he has this ugly, awful, forlorn, sullen, unabashed disarray of a hairline, can't even afford the tiniest of disciplines required to stick to a basic workout regime, not to mention the foul arrogance of his attitude and the broad cleft in his intellect. I am of a strong conviction that if this man wasn't born into a family of wealth, his sort of person would end up in the drabbest and grimiest places where only urchins and louts thrive.
Make I give you bucket make you cry wella?

Dey migrimo when nobody ask you question

Obuntu

1 Like

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by buckeyemedia: 11:04am On Apr 28, 2022
JosephXavier:
Seriously gym no be for everybody

Me I don try am and i gave up after some times

I like seeing my fellow guys with six packs and it's looks good on them but as for me, if I want to see my own six packs, I'll go to the mirror and hold my breath and it will appear

I already have muscles too so that doesn't bother me

I get plenty things wey dey worry my head
Another Airtel advert loading......
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Olam09(m): 11:06am On Apr 28, 2022
peepydelano:
Slim fit is the real deal, no much workout sessions and you are dope and good to go.

Abi na like me now i no need gym and girls like my stature.. grin
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Angelfrost(m): 11:06am On Apr 28, 2022
crackheadZara:
30 billion and he has this ugly, awful, forlorn, sullen, unabashed disarray of a hairline, can't even afford the tiniest of disciplines required to stick to a basic workout regime, not to mention the foul arrogance of his attitude and the broad cleft in his intellect. I am of a strong conviction that if this man wasn't born into a family of wealth, his sort of person would end up in the drabbest and grimiest places where only urchins and louts thrive.

You need to breathe.... Then drink a full glass of cold water!

See??! You are feeling better now, and realizing that Davido is not your problem in life! tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patoranking Visits Timaya With His New Porsche (Pictured) / Princess Shyngle Dumps Frederic Badji, Ends Engagement Over Fraud, Infidelity / Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.