Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,390 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication (58819 Views)

Kizz Daniel Shows Off His New Look After Months Of Bodybuilding Lessons / Davido Gives Chioma A Valentine's Day Surprise / Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:08am On Apr 28, 2022
Make him com work 4 Magho block industry, Benin City... I guarantee am 9packs plus a Michael Jackson slim figure under 3 days!

cool

1 Like

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:09am On Apr 28, 2022
peepydelano:
Slim fit is the real deal, no much workout sessions and you are dope and good to go.

Maybe when you are still young, like in your twenties.

When you hit 40 and above and your metabolism slows down, you will know how far.

Small food wey you chop, belle go still show.

The way to go is to exercise and replace carbs in the diet.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by motymop: 11:09am On Apr 28, 2022
festacman:
Davido be calming down. Look, if you pumped all the irons in the world and still be careless about your calories, you will gain weight rather than lose. Therefore, combination of exercise and dieting is desirable.

Make sure you do proper aerobics. Make you no go collapse for stage. Osun State people who are waiting for you as their future governor no wan hear stories. Abeg! grin

Actually gyming makes you gain weight because you have to compensate for the energy you lost by eating more amount of food

3 Likes

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Slynation(m): 11:09am On Apr 28, 2022
Lwkm...grin working out is not for everybody

Almost same thing happened to me, I was dedicated for 2 months, only to travel for 2weeks and everything came back to default settings...You see this life ehhh, Try dey chop food e get why grin
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Cousin9999: 11:10am On Apr 28, 2022
Weights are good, but genetics dictate how it makes your body look.

Basically, you have to do decent cardio. Bike, run, swim, row, or skip. Swimming might be the best for guys because it builds up the "t-shirt" muscles.

The image below shows women's preference (1000 women surveyed).

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by techWriter3: 11:10am On Apr 28, 2022
who his gym pse
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by festacman(m): 11:11am On Apr 28, 2022
motymop:

Actually gyming makes you gain weight because you have to compensate for the energy you lost by eating more amount of food

Yes, eating more amount of right food.
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Gomojamm: 11:12am On Apr 28, 2022
grin Baba don tire. I like working out just for my health, not for weight loss. I like my statute.
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by meobizy(f): 11:12am On Apr 28, 2022
Na him know.

1 Like

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by motymop: 11:13am On Apr 28, 2022
festacman:

Yes, eating more amount of right food.

You need to eat lot of carbohydrate after gyming to gain back the energy you lost.
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by GloriousGbola: 11:14am On Apr 28, 2022
I seem to remember a photo of him with a flabby stomach in the gym. Las Las this boy is just lazy.

If I recall he couldn't even finish 1 month in nysc camp.

Discipline is alien to this guy

1 Like

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by moneyissweet(m): 11:15am On Apr 28, 2022
If my gym instructor handle you na torch u go dey use dey find your stomach Davido

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Mafxeless: 11:18am On Apr 28, 2022
TunezMediaBlog:
Follow us @TunezMediaBlog for More Celebrity News
EFULEFU
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 28, 2022
Lol guy man don tire!
That's how most nigerian guys are, bunch of undedicated and potbellied urchins
Later he'll suffer from heatstroke, heart disease and blood vessels clogged up with cholesterol

2 Likes

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Bamz(m): 11:25am On Apr 28, 2022
crackheadZara:
30 billion and he has this ugly, awful, forlorn, sullen, unabashed disarray of a hairline, can't even afford the tiniest of disciplines required to stick to a basic workout regime, not to mention the foul arrogance of his attitude and the broad cleft in his intellect. I am of a strong conviction that if this man wasn't born into a family of wealth, his sort of person would end up in the drabbest and grimiest places where only urchins and louts thrive.

Calm down
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 11:26am On Apr 28, 2022
crackheadZara:
30 billion and he has this ugly, awful, forlorn, sullen, unabashed disarray of a hairline, can't even afford the tiniest of disciplines required to stick to a basic workout regime, not to mention the foul arrogance of his attitude and the broad cleft in his intellect. I am of a strong conviction that if this man wasn't born into a family of wealth, his sort of person would end up in the drabbest and grimiest places where only urchins and louts thrive.
Ogbeni be calming down
Grace nor get pattern or style
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by DenreleDave(m): 11:29am On Apr 28, 2022
PerfectStranger:
How e take concern us abeg. If he gave up on chioma, how much more gym.

Chioma gave up on her education
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by BafanaBafana: 11:34am On Apr 28, 2022
crackheadZara:
William Shakespeare
Continue
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:34am On Apr 28, 2022
He was lifting weight instead of focusing on losing fat. Aerobics and planks are enough. You don't need to lift anything but yourself to lose weight or get your packs to show.
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by cosmos1440: 11:39am On Apr 28, 2022
festacman:
Davido be calming down. Look, if you pumped all the irons in the world and still be careless about your calories, you will gain weight rather than lose. Therefore, combination of exercise and dieting is desirable.

Make sure you do proper aerobics. Make you no go collapse for stage. Osun State people who are waiting for you as their future governor no wan hear stories. Abeg! grin

Na so una dey start rumours.
Who tell you say Osun people are waiting for him as their future governor ?
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by themes009(m): 11:40am On Apr 28, 2022
crackheadZara:

Poverty Is written all over you..
This is a typical example of a poor man mindset
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by mariovito(m): 11:41am On Apr 28, 2022
You seem to be the only person that understood the Instagram post.

pegix:
Is he really leaving the gym

Or going back to his normal diet while gyming

1 Like

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by EmmyDJourno: 11:45am On Apr 28, 2022
Going to the gym does not burn calories as much as jogging, the gym mostly churns fat and gives you shape most likely a muscular one, but lean muscles comes from regularly jogging 5km on the thread mill or outside
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by jaxxy(m): 11:46am On Apr 28, 2022
people don't know gym is more for toning muscles and shape not loosing weight.

If wanna loose weight do Fasting or go on very strict diet.
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by LaJoe2: 11:53am On Apr 28, 2022
The most effortless way to slim down is to catch Malaria for like 1 or 2weeks...you'll shed weight freely with no effort....but if you like go and eat anyhow after you regain your health.
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by ubee(m): 11:57am On Apr 28, 2022
He has not told us of the several nights of drinking bottles of beer and eating meat, fish etc at night even in the weeks of his workout.

He will come publicly to mislead people into thinking that working out isn't effective.

Mtcheew!

1 Like

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by charlesdinho7(m): 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
people wey fat de find how to loose weight and we wey no fat de find how to add weight. life no balance oo

1 Like

Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by charlesdinho7(m): 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2022
crackheadZara:
just imagine your stupid self. mumu
Re: Davido Gives Up On Gym Work After Months Of Dedication by essentialone(m): 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2022
Best gym in the world is Poverty.

Natural Slim Shady

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patoranking Visits Timaya With His New Porsche (Pictured) / Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes / The Man Afia Schwarzenegger Was Caught In Bed With (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.