Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is (20834 Views)

Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option / FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted / Wole Soyinka Centre Apologizes To Osinbajo: 'We Were Wrong, The VP Is Right' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
Deadlytruth(m): It seems you are an expert in putting words into people's mouths. Which line in my response suggests the opinion that Obasanjo was imprisoned for mocking Abiola? Care showing me?
Seems you misunderstand me. What I am putting across to you was that OBJ whom you all love to vilify for June 12 actually was jailed for insisting that the Abacha govt was an illegal one and that the return to democracy was the way forward for Nigeria

So you need anymore to tell you that Obasanjo publicly declared that Abiola wasn't the messiah, and that all through Obasanjo's 8 years as civilian president he deprecated all calls on him to honour Abiola by naming a national monument after him or changing democracy day from May 29 to June 12? What further facts and evidences do you need that Obasanjo was an enemy of June 12?
Obasanjo was not an enemy of June 12 per se. His statement that Abiola was not the messaiah was not made after the annulment but before it. And I don't see how that became a call to annul the election. OBJ also said Buhari is not the messaiah, same also for Atiku in 2019. The issue of his refusal to recognize Abiola and change democracy day date was more political than it was about Abiola himself. The major proponents of that idea were the AD which were his opposition in his own SW zone. So you should be able to see how it looked to him like they were inferring he was running on a stolen mandate by not recognizing Abiola after same AD lost the presidential election to him. That said, GEJ who recognized Abiola and even named a prestigious institution after him, what was the reception he got for that gesture? He got a heavy backlash and I remember laughing to myself then at the duplicity of the ACN. They spent 8 years plus fighting for Abiola to be recognized. A President comes and does that and you reject his gesture. Look at Buhari who you're all singing his praises for naming June 12 Democracy day. How has that changed anything? The major beneficiary of his decision was even Baba Gana Kingibe and not even the MKO himself. Go back and check how many democracy days have been celebrated on June 12 after Buhari ordered it. May 29 is still the Democracy day recognized by the constitution to all intents and purpose. The June 12 day is simply ceremonial and I suspect will be thrown away with the passage of time in terms of relevance

Should I call you Obasanjo urchin since one automatically becomes an urchin for taking up an opinion?
For the first time I have met an Nnamdi Kanu superior as regards the uncanny ability to rewrite history. If Obasanjo was jailed on the suspicion that he was working for the actualization of June 12, then how does it make sense that IBB the annuler of June 12 would later pick him as sponsor him to power with the support of the Northern Oligarchy on whose advice IBB did the annulment? See how people wobble logically when they lie to themselves and believe those their own lies as the truth?
I apologize for calling you that. But such characters are the ones who usually lay claim to being MKO's admirers even if in a twisted way.
Again, I never said OBJ was jailed for looking to actualize June 12. I said he was jailed for trying to return the country back to democratic rule and declaring Abacha's govt illegal which would have paved way for that. It's a fact. Check out why he was jailed.

The story that Tinubu sought a position in the Abacha government doesn't make sense logically. It only exposes the intellectual deficiency of Kola Abiola the originator of it who was himself chasing after the daughter of IBB the annuler of his father's mandate while others were battling to recover it. Kola Abiola said "Tinubu asked Abacha to make him civilian administrator of Lagos State because he had thought that Abacha would appoint civilian administrators like IBB did in his time....." when in actual fact IBB didn't appoint any civilian administrator at any moment in his eight year military rule. So if Kola Abiola who lacked a full grasp of what was as public knowledge as the composition of IBB's administration, why should anyone take him seriously on his claims about issues which were more secrets like allegations of Tinubu privately trying to negotiate with Abacha? Colonial Nyiam, a core and founding member of NADECO has burst Kola Abiola's claim challenging him to say he wasn't chasing amorously after IBB's daughter while the struggle for June 12 actualization lasted. See it below:
https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/06/15/june-12-kola-abiola-is-unfair-to-asiwaju-tinubu-col-nyiam/?amp=1

He added that Abiola was the one who single handedly introduced Tinubu to him in London as a trusted solder of his mandate. I guess Kola who was occupied with wet dreams over IBB's daughter knew the character of his father's soldiers more than his father who owned the mandate in question?
Funny thing is Tinubu has never come out to categorically deny that. Tinubu like most of other Abiola associates believed the Abacha govt would hand over to MKO. That's the reason most of them joined the govt only to find it difficult to resign when the man reneged on doing that.

Kola was dating IBB's daughter before the whole June 12 issue came up. It's a known fact as well. So to point to that as if it was after June 12 he went after IBB's daughter is mischievous. Anyway, there's nothing in your link to that effect so I will assume you got it mixed up.

And Diya you now defend wasn't the deputy to Abacha hence the most major player in the Abacha Junta which later jailed Abiola and he himself? Do you have any use for logic at all? In any case, Buhari only held PTF chairmanship position which had nothing to do with the Gestapo arm of Abacha Junta hounding June 12 advocates unlike Diya who was right in the Supreme Military council in charge of the Gestapo. And in any case, Buhari has, as far as June 12 is concerned, vindicated those who voted for him by his changing of democracy day from Obasanjo's malicious May 29 to the actual June 12 date. So what else do you have to say?

You all voted for him and call him a reformed democrat. You all however denounced the likes of Lateef Jakande for working with that same administration
Who is deceiving who?

And his honouring of Abiola by making June 12 democracy day while Jakande was still alive waters down your argument here.
I'm not defending Diya. There's nothing to defend there. What i'm pointing out is that Buhari was in that govt and he neither spoke up agains thte jailing of OBJ, Diya, Yar'adua his townsman or even NADECO activists then or their murder. I guess he was too busy filling himself up to bother about people who where suffering oppression at the hands of the govt he served. To even mention, Diya could even be forgiven since he was a serving military officer and he had no choice. It was serve or die! Did Buhari have any such compulsion to serve under Abacha? He did it of his own freewill and remained there even after Abacha died.
May 29 was not chosen by OBJ bros. It was chosen by the SMC led by Abdulsalami Abubakar and enshrined in the constitution by the Assembly convened to write it. So blaming OBJ for the existence of May 29 is simply revisionist and giving a dog a bad name in order to hang it. And by the way, May 29 is still democracy day isn't it? Why has that part of the constitution not been amended such that June 12 can become democracy day? Or you fell for the tokenism that is June 12 holiday?
Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 29, 2022
lexy2014:

It's because u aren't ignorant that's why I asked u the questions but u seem to be having challenges answering the questions. Pls try again:

A proven performer how? What legacy have outlived govts? Was there no LIRS before Tinubu became governor? What has Tinubu got to do with RRS? Innovative thinker in what way? Has Lagos state never experienced any innovative thinker as governor in its history?

If he multiplied the IGR of Lagos, kindly give us a brief on the multiplication & how has it impacted in the lives of the citizens of the state? Do Lagos state workers collect higher salaries than their counterparts in other states? Kindly give us a brief on alpha beta.

According to u: "We can point to things he did unlike other imaginary performers being hyped online.."

Aren't u hyping Tinubu online as an imaginary performer because I can see what u are pointing at that he did. Kindly point to the things he did.

Then kindly explain how Tinubu is Competence, Experience and transformative spirit sets Jagaban aside.

If u say "His records do not even require Google to be picked out", then u should have no problems producing such records in this discussion. Records in what areas?

What has Tinubu got to do with Rapid Response Squad? I even have the video of the unveiling of RRS by Tinubu.

His tax reforms has outlived governments and it is been copied by other states and the FG.

Hasn't LAWMA and LASTMA outlived governments? Who drew the plan for BRT and it's lanes? Fashola himself declared that it was only delivered during his tenure.

Opening up the Lasu- Igando axis via good road network has turned around that area. Many Igbos hating on him have rushed there to stay.

You can accuse Tinubu of being old at 70 but one thing even his opponents can't accuse him of is Incompetence and lack of creative thinking. GBA fun oga EEE!
Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by lexy2014: 3:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
Siwel25:

What has Tinubu got to do with Rapid Response Squad? I even have the video of the unveiling of RRS by Tinubu.

His tax reforms has outlived governments and it is been copied by other states and the FG.

You can accuse Tinubu of being old at 70 but one thing even his opponents can't accuse him of is Incompetence and lack of creative thinking. GBA fun oga EEE!

You still haven't answered my questions:

A proven performer how? What legacy have outlived govts? Was there no LIRS before Tinubu became governor? What has Tinubu got to do with RRS? Innovative thinker in what way? Has Lagos state never experienced any innovative thinker as governor in its history?

If he multiplied the IGR of Lagos, kindly give us a brief on the multiplication & how has it impacted in the lives of the citizens of the state? Do Lagos state workers collect higher salaries than their counterparts in other states? Kindly give us a brief on alpha beta.

According to u: "We can point to things he did unlike other imaginary performers being hyped online.."

Aren't u hyping Tinubu online as an imaginary performer because I can see what u are pointing at that he did. Kindly point to the things he did.

Then kindly explain how Tinubu is Competence, Experience and transformative spirit sets Jagaban aside.

If u say "His records do not even require Google to be picked out", then u should have no problems producing such records in this discussion. Records in what areas?
Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2022
lexy2014:

You still haven't answered my questions:

Can't you see LASTMA, LAWMA and BRT till today? Are they not the best working agencies today? Do U know how many breadwinners have gotten jobs at those agencies?

Increase in IGR Led to more investment in infrastructure. Just look at Oshodi and other dirty areas before 1999; Without enough IGR, how do U think the Government would have fixed them?

How many Ex-Governors can point to these records? Peter Obi could not add 1 billion to Anambra's IGR after spending same 8 years but he's the one some of you call the Messiah. Yeye!
Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by lexy2014: 4:17pm On Apr 29, 2022
Siwel25:

Can't you see LASTMA, LAWMA and BRT till today? Are they not the best working agencies today? Do U know how many breadwinners have gotten jobs at those agencies?

Increase in IGR Led to more investment in infrastructure. Just look at Oshodi and other dirty areas before 1999; Without enough IGR, how do U think the Government would have fixed them?

How many Ex-Governors can point to these records? Peter Obi could not add 1 billion to Anambra's IGR after spending same 8 years but he's the one some of you call the Messiah. Yeye!

Can u pls produce where me and u had any discussion about peter obi? Meanwhile, u are really really struggling to answer simple questions:

1. A proven performer how?

2. What legacy have outlived govts?

3. Was there no LIRS before Tinubu became governor?

4. What has Tinubu got to do with RRS?

5. Innovative thinker in what way?

6. Has Lagos state never experienced any innovative thinker as governor in its history?

7. If he multiplied the IGR of Lagos, kindly give us a brief on the multiplication & how has it impacted in the lives of the citizens of the state?

8. Do Lagos state workers collect higher salaries than their counterparts in other states? Kindly give us a brief on alpha beta.

9. According to u: "We can point to things he did unlike other imaginary performers being hyped online.."

10. Aren't u hyping Tinubu online as an imaginary performer because I can see what u are pointing at that he did. Kindly point to the things he did.

11. Then kindly explain how Tinubu is Competence, Experience and transformative spirit sets Jagaban aside.

12. If u say "His records do not even require Google to be picked out", then u should have no problems producing such records in this discussion. Records in what areas?

13. Are u referring to the same LASTMA that jump into people's cars because of traffic offenses which they end up collecting bribes? What has been their impact as far as traffic is concerned?

14. Was it Tinubu that cleaned up oshodi?

15. So u say LASTMA, LAWMA and BRT are the "best working agencies". Where? Is it in Lagos or the whole of Nigeria?

16. How did u arrive at your conclusion that LASTMA, LAWMA and BRT are the "best working agencies"?

16. Who runs BRT?
Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by Emilokoiyawon: 4:19am On Apr 30, 2022
I have already educated you. STOP repeating the same question over and over again.

Meanwhile: On Tinubu's mandate we stand. BAT is the ONLY man for the job. Vote BAT for President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 2023. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by bakila: 4:32am On Apr 30, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Of course, nonsensical MURIC member, are you not all together with white bedsheet around your waste in Mecca right now?
Check that man's CV. He was ACN deputy governorship candidate in 2011. It tells you they go way back with Tinubu.
It is not about religion but affiliation and interest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate Orders Investigation Of Okechukwu Elenema, Four Banks Over Mtn’s $13.9B / "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha / Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.