Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is (20857 Views)

Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option / FFK: I Will Only Leave APC If Muslim/Muslim Ticket With Muslim VP Is Adopted / Wole Soyinka Centre Apologizes To Osinbajo: 'We Were Wrong, The VP Is Right' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by naija4life247: 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Of course, nonsensical MURIC member, are you not all together with white bedsheet around your waste in Mecca right now?

You will cry blood when Tinubu is sworn in as President

10 Likes

Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by southsouthking(m): 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
Because he's your mentor and because u've known him for well over 20 years so he's now the best presidential candidate.
I weep for Nigeria.
All of you should getat.
Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by obembet(f): 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
More than 40% of the members of the National Assembly today, are there because of this man. He is our mentor, he is my leader. He has a talent for building leaders.

Here we go

4 Likes

Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by Rayjnr: 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Is it not obvious this is the sole reason u hate Tinubu?
The fanaticism is slowly manifesting in u. If 2023 politics will go this way I don't think those u chastise will even consider APC. It seems ur bigotry will teach u the lesson of ur life in Nigeria's polity.
You spent years labelling someone as fanatic and today ur true colour is evolving!

Now we know why they hate tinubu, when I tell people that it is because of religion they don't agree.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by Emilokoiyawon: 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
Another leader with sense comes out for BAT: Bola Tinubu is the leader we need to take Nigeria to the next level. On your mandate we stand.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by LegendHero(m): 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
This rep is from Adamawa Atiku state. I think he once stepped down for Gbajabiamila during the speakership contest.

These are the delegates and who can actually influence voters within their constituents.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by viemery: 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
Goat
Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by LegacyB: 2:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. The vile and corrupt folks are not mortals like you? Coward.

How did men like Fashola and Sanwo Olu get where they did when we csan all accept they are not "cruel and vile"?

They bravely got involved in public administration and madd themselves available to deliver change from within.

Evil thrive when good men do nothing. Thatvis the case with cowards lije you and the reason Nigeria is horrendously misruled.

What I have learned from experience is that a lot of Nigerians, regardless of ethnicity, are coward and it is the braver Nigerians, whether they are good or bad, and also regardless of ethnicity, leading us.
Read what you wrote here again slowly. And state if you would be proud enough to show em’ to your Kids in future!!!!
Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by Eriokanmi: 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
mrvitalis:
Tinubu would be APC candidate if Buhari backs him
Anyone Buhari backs would win is as simple as that

Of Buhari doesn't have a candidate he won't care who became chairman of the party
Unfortunately, bubu will shock him
Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by Ciscogod(m): 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
southsouthking:
Because he's your mentor and because u've known him for well over 20 years so he's now the best presidential candidate.
I weep for Nigeria.
All of you should getat.

He just stated his submission which I don’t see anything wrong with it.

The only issue I have is people forcing us to accept their candidate.

Everyone should be accountable for their decisions

6 Likes

Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by kudinkarfe: 2:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
Who is Namdas even in Adamawa State? Anyway, that's his opinion but Namdas is nobody in Northern politics and should be ignored.
Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by Naughtysex: 2:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
See him face like pants for menstruation

How you go care

.........Make it naughty o.......
Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by kudinkarfe: 2:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
Who is Namdas even in Adamawa State? Anyway, that's his opinion but Namdas is nobody in Northern politics and should be avoided.
Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by Opolopoopolonio: 2:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
Most legislators are pawns in the hands of their governors... kiss
Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by kudinkarfe: 2:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
Who is Namdas even in Adamawa State? Anyway, that's his opinion but Namdas is nobody in Northern politics and should be ignored.
Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by Boatswain: 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
A stature without status is a statue.... Drop mic �
Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by Microwhy: 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Of course, nonsensical MURIC member, are you not all together with white bedsheet around your waste in Mecca right now?
Ode!

2 Likes

Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by Emilokoiyawon: 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
mrvitalis:
Tinubu would be APC candidate if Buhari backs him
Anyone Buhari backs would win is as simple as that

Of Buhari doesn't have a candidate he won't care who became chairman of the party

cheesy This is why Yorubas will always be greater than Igbos. Learn to use your logic not empty words. If BAT wins the delegates, Buhari (and the lizards he is 'backing') will fall in line. Bubu knows this, and that is why they are flooding the zone with 'phantom' candidates. You want to know how BAT will still get the needed deligates despite all the shenanigans? Ask me nicely and I might tell you. Oponu cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Mr Man, no Southern Muslim will rule Nigeria (not yet anyway), an Ohaneze member would have governed Lagos State for 8 years, before that happens.

Abiola tried it, Christian Association of Nigeria CAN reported him & sdp to the Military, the election was annulled thanks to Arthur Nzeribe & his Association For A Better Nigeria (ABN).

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is wasting his time, if he was sellable, why didn’t APC choose him as Buhari’s running mate in the 2015 election?
95percent of your brain nah religion full am...one of the reasons why the country is backward

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by donb06: 3:05pm On Apr 28, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Have u ever heard the opinion of Northerners about it? Politics isn't abt satisfying ethno-religious desires but interest and permutations to win election!
In my school of thought... ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN VOICE. so I have heard it.
Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by mrvitalis(m): 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

cheesy This is why Yorubas will always be greater than Igbos. Learn to use your logic not empty words. If BAT wins the delegates, Buhari (and the lizards he is 'backing') will fall in line. Bubu knows this, and that is why they are flooding the zone with 'phantom' candidates. You want to know how BAT will still get the needed deligates despite all the shenanigans? Ask me nicely and I might tell you. Oponu cheesy
Please you think tinubu would win a sitting president in a party election the president is leader of ?
U said use logic ok

One simple question why didn't tinubu win the delegates in APC chairmanship election ?

May 2022 to may 2023 is too much time for anyone that's corrupt to want to be in the bad book of a Nigerian president go figure
Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by AntonVince: 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Have u ever heard the opinion of Northerners about it? Politics isn't abt satisfying ethno-religious desires but interest and permutations to win election!

Ka daina kariya mana, Mallam...haba? Kana azumi kuwa?
cheesy grin
The core north votes nothing but religion...and you know it.
Christians have nothing more to prove when it comes to religious tolerance as millions of them voted Abiola in 1993 and Buhari in 2015 and 2019 even against their Christian brother (Jonathan). Can Muslims do that?

While I'm completely indifferent towards religious consideration in politics, I don't see anything wrong with Christians asking to have one of them take over from Buhari in 2023 as the guy you quoted posited.
Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by Bimpe1111: 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
[s]
ArewaNorth:

Is it not obvious this is the sole reason u hate Tinubu?
The fanaticism is slowly manifesting in u. If 2023 politics will go this way I don't think those u chastise will even consider APC. It seems ur bigotry will teach u the lesson of ur life in Nigeria's polity.
You spent years labelling someone as fanatic and today ur true colour is evolving!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by aviara: 3:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
This is one of the most foolish wisdom I have heard anyone expressed today
Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by Rooomage: 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. See them. Covetous usurpers always eyeing what belongs to others. Why should the priority of Igbos be to govern Lagos when your 5 SE States are epitomes of hideous misrule? I.e the worst in Nigeria?

Is Lagos an Igbo State? The arrogance of you people is comical. Walahi.

At least, in Lagos, we made an Igbo man a commissioner in person of Ben Akabueze.

Any of the states in SE, should lead and make a Yoruba man deputy governor. Not even governor just deputy governor. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by Mooh247: 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2022
cool

One thing a Northerner don't joke with is gratitude... If you help them once they must pay you back even if you later become their enemy

If an Hausa, Fulani , Kanuri, says walai.. gaskiya... Or Insha Allah, nothing in this world would change his pledge

While Many think North Betrayed Abiola, Babangida knew very well that if he handed over power to Abiola the west and new world order would kill him like they killed Abiola and Abacha

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by Rebelutionary: 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
Dsalvo:
When we tell ethnocentric and bigoted Nigerians that Tinubu is iconically popular amongst his peers, the kingmakers who decide Party representatives before the public cast a single vote, they resort to insults.

You lot can see confirmation from the horses mouth ba? Democracy is about respecting the will of the majority including those involved in the internal democratic votings of our major political Parties.

When ordinary Nigerians are demanding Buhari bully and disregard the democrstic will of these guys at Party level, to scheme out BAT, do ordinary Nigerians then not deserve any misruler dictatorially foisted on them also?

Nigeris is the way it is because we all only do the right things when it suits us and have no qualms supporting wrongdoing when our interest is threatened.

Aptly said...bravo!

6 Likes

Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by Emilokoiyawon: 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
mrvitalis:

Please you think tinubu would win a sitting president in a party election the president is leader of ? U said use logic ok One simple question why didn't tinubu win the delegates in APC chairmanship election ? May 2022 to may 2023 is too much time for anyone that's corrupt to want to be in the bad book of a Nigerian president go figure

You are using words again without logic and basic understanding of Nigeria's rice-sharing politics. No pay attention:

Buhari won APC Chairmanship through 'kwansensus.' If Buhari was sure that his chairmanship candidate would win the primary, why did he beg the party excos to allow consesnsus choice? Because he knows that in an open primary, Tinubu's choice will win handsdown.

Now, tell me, will the APC presidential primary be decided by consensus?. The answer is No. Buhari's ghost candidate is his desperate attempt to dilute the delegates and deny BAT. But my question to you is this, will Buhari's ghost lizards deny BAT the delegates he needs to triumph? cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
Who cares. We are voting for Osinbajo.
Re: Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
LegacyB:

Read what you wrote here again slowly. And state if you would be proud enough to show em’ to your Kids in future!!!!

You're a dullard so cannot understand my point which is that "evil thrive when goood men do nothing".

The evil doer thrive when you supposedly good folks concede the leadership arena to them. That is what is killing Nigeria.

I am not saying I admire them. My point is that I admire their bravery because "fortune favours the brave" is a historical saying that should show a cowarldy olodo like you why I think those who show face, even if they have bad intentions, are to be commended.

We are misruled because we are not ready to take our destiny in our own hands. People like you curse others vehemently daily without realizing the power to birth the change we want is in each and every one of us.

For you, others must emancipate and save you. It is you your child will be ashamed of because you are a coward waiting on other men to do right by you and happy to complain alone, rather than act per self-determination, when that is not the case.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mismanagement At The National Stadium Abuja ..pictures / APC Governors Assemble To Ask Buhari For Bailouts / Recruitment: House Of Representatives To Review Age Barrier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.