Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Is Elon Musk The Antichrist We Have Been Expecting? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is Elon Musk The Antichrist We Have Been Expecting? (2265 Views)

Are You Expecting A Baby Here Are Good Igbo Names You Will Love / EXCLUSIVE: Ooni Ife And Queen Naomi Are Expecting Their First Child Together? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Elon Musk The Antichrist We Have Been Expecting? by Solanaa: 11:01am On Apr 28, 2022
First of all, No insults

We are just here to share our opinions and knowledge based on the recent happenings on Social media.
I won’t even say I’m a very religious person to be always scared and awaiting the second coming but We all know how these things works.

Bill gates trying to control the world with his tech and eventually retiring and trying everything within his power to implement chips as a way of fighting covid.

Elon musk trying really hard to go to mars and also purchasing twitter for freedom of speech which is absolutely beautiful but I believe as time goes on the plans behind all these will be unfolding as it will be used to support so many motions and activities which we might consider abnormal (You might not understand this now) and also him being fully into the blockchain space and knowing fully well the blockchain technology is the future and he’s trying so hard to be in control of it probably because twitter is one great avenue for crypto-minded Individuals.

With the way people are professing their love for him and unintentionally worshipping him, i just feel there must be something wrong somewhere. angry sad embarassed

After all Everything that has an advantage also has a disadvantage.

Please again no insults, This is just for analysis purposes only and Of corse I love the good works of Elon in trying to change the world. Lol

Re: Is Elon Musk The Antichrist We Have Been Expecting? by ProfGday(m): 11:10am On Apr 28, 2022
What a very weird was to think...!OP your assumptions is wrong and cynical.

Elon is just another lunatic billionaire seeking for attention, nothing more nothing less.
Re: Is Elon Musk The Antichrist We Have Been Expecting? by Speaklove: 11:10am On Apr 28, 2022
I feel the same way that there is something sinister about some of these stuffs with Elon musk .
But I can't say he is the Antichrist or not .
Just prepare your weapon and build stamina to withstand the coming woes that might befall the whole world in your days .
Re: Is Elon Musk The Antichrist We Have Been Expecting? by Aboks(m): 11:45am On Apr 28, 2022
OK
Re: Is Elon Musk The Antichrist We Have Been Expecting? by Solanaa: 12:53am On May 04, 2022
I need more comments. !!!!

What’s your opinion?
Re: Is Elon Musk The Antichrist We Have Been Expecting? by PlaysNigeria: 10:13am On May 07, 2022
Too much movies,
It's now Elon musk. I thought we all agreed that its bill gates

Re: Is Elon Musk The Antichrist We Have Been Expecting? by WorWorBoy: 5:30pm On May 10, 2022
Solanaa:
First of all, No insults

We are just here to share our opinions and knowledge based on the recent happenings on Social media.
I won’t even say I’m a very religious person to be always scared and awaiting the second coming but We all know how these things works.

Bill gates trying to control the world with his tech and eventually retiring and trying everything within his power to implement chips as a way of fighting covid.

Elon musk trying really hard to go to mars and also purchasing twitter for freedom of speech which is absolutely beautiful but I believe as time goes on the plans behind all these will be unfolding as it will be used to support so many motions and activities which we might consider abnormal (You might not understand this now) and also him being fully into the blockchain space and knowing fully well the blockchain technology is the future and he’s trying so hard to be in control of it probably because twitter is one great avenue for crypto-minded Individuals.

With the way people are professing their love for him and unintentionally worshipping him, i just feel there must be something wrong somewhere. angry sad embarassed

Please again no insults, This is just for analysis purposes only and Of corse I love the good works of Elon in trying to change the world. Lol
The antichrist has already come and gone and it is none other than Nero Caesar. But then again,there are more than one antichrist according to the bible, so who knows? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is Elon Musk The Antichrist We Have Been Expecting? by DaInferno(m): 6:59pm On May 13, 2022
Solanaa:
First of all, No insults

forget o...na to insult you just the hungry me!
Re: Is Elon Musk The Antichrist We Have Been Expecting? by Solanaa: 10:42am On May 15, 2022
DaInferno:
forget o...na to insult you just the hungry me!

Cool, You acted mature.

So What do you have to say? you know these men are smart and sometimes definitely work under some kind of umbrella
Re: Is Elon Musk The Antichrist We Have Been Expecting? by Solanaa: 11:22pm On May 15, 2022
His recent tweet angry shocked cry

1 Like

Re: Is Elon Musk The Antichrist We Have Been Expecting? by SmileDance(f): 7:05am On May 16, 2022
Some years back, BarakObama was the antichrist.
Re: Is Elon Musk The Antichrist We Have Been Expecting? by Solanaa: 8:44pm On May 21, 2022
SmileDance:
Some years back, BarakObama was the antichrist.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Elon Musk The Antichrist We Have Been Expecting? by wealthyzgilbert: 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
Send me a message on WhatsApp I will prove to you he is the Antichrist
Re: Is Elon Musk The Antichrist We Have Been Expecting? by wealthyzgilbert: 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
09013503025 I will prove it on WhatsApp....and he is trying to buy Twitter because of me

(1) (Reply)

African Stereotypes / Child Marriage - 10-yer-old Girl Forced Into Marrying 28-year-old Man: (photos) / X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.