Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Is Going To Be The President 2023!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Is Going To Be The President 2023!! (858 Views)

APC: Goodluck Jonathan Is Working For Buhari / "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) / 'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Is Going To Be The President 2023!! by czarr(m): 11:15am On Apr 28, 2022
Mark my words.
Good luck Jonathan may not have declared his intention yet, it even seem like he is not in the race but he is going to come in last minute and win the election.

You'll know there is a seer on nairaland.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Going To Be The President 2023!! by Jashub: 11:16am On Apr 28, 2022
Another false prophet spotted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Going To Be The President 2023!! by Felimax(m): 11:18am On Apr 28, 2022
In your dreams Mr. Seer!
Tell them the Oracle said so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Going To Be The President 2023!! by buckeyemedia: 11:22am On Apr 28, 2022
czarr:
Mark my words.
Good luck Jonathan may not have declared his intention yet, it even seem like he is not in the race but he is going to come in last minute and win the election.

Only if the Nigerian youths used their brains?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/271662-buhari-signs-bill-limiting-tenures-of-vice-presidents-deputy-governors-who-succeed-principals.html
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Going To Be The President 2023!! by ogmask: 11:30am On Apr 28, 2022
czarr:
Mark my words.

You are not a seer my friend. The matter has been on for a while now. Jonathan wants to be a consensus candidate against the wishes of some powerful APC power brokers.
I got the info that he has been chosen 3days ago... Let's wait and see what happens
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Going To Be The President 2023!! by czarr(m): 11:35am On Apr 28, 2022
ogmask:

You are not a seer my friend. The matter has been on for a while now. Jonathan wants to be a consensus candidate against the wishes of some powerful APC power brokers.
I got the info that he has been chosen 3days ago... Let's wait and see what happens
I didn't get this "info" that you got...but I saw him sitting as the president. I am a seer, so I'm not surprised. I am telling you for a fact that he will be president. You are telling me you got an info that supports my revelation and you are still doubting my gift.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Going To Be The President 2023!! by muykem: 11:50am On Apr 28, 2022
If APC present GEJ as their presidential candidate. The party will become history immediately.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Going To Be The President 2023!! by Peterosky(m): 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
What a bombshell. The greatest seer of our time. I greet you Sir. The Okosisi one I hail thee.The Agbara gbrugbru1 Oshay. We the lovers of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan await the fulfilment of your prophecy Sir even though the platform upon which he is speculated to contest is at variant with our party choices as it has remained the greatest and the highest calamity that has and will ever bedevil our Darling country Nigeria.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Going To Be The President 2023!! by Mrsoft3(m): 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
He will kill himself and political career if he tries it. Let him remain the hero he is.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Going To Be The President 2023!! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 28, 2022
Dreamer o, dreamer!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Going To Be The President 2023!! by naija4life247: 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
czarr:
Mark my words.

Tinubu defeated Goatluck by proxy in 2015, come 2023, Tinubu will personally humiliate him.

The Almajaris wantc
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Going To Be The President 2023!! by ogmask: 1:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
czarr:
I didn't get this "info" that you got...but I saw him sitting as the president. I am a seer, so I'm not surprised. I am telling you for a fact that he will be president. You are telling me you got an info that supports my revelation and you are still doubting my gift.

Not doubting your gift brother I thought you had the privilege info like I did. My fear for Jonathan however is the fact that he had done 6yrs already. Anyway sha this is Nigeria where the law can be twisted and misrepresented.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Going To Be The President 2023!! by Jlow2: 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2022
czarr:
Mark my words.

and the act of 2017 passed into law by the national Assembly which says one can not serve for more than one tenure after completing another's tenure, that why Falana is saying he is ineligible to contest, the cabal knows this and want to put him there, then will later use the court to remove him and power will be handed over to the vice president a northerner(that is the game) be wise my son dnt excited with the head of a scorpion.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Going To Be The President 2023!! by czarr(m): 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
Jlow2:
and the act of 2017 passed into law by the national Assembly which says one can not serve for more than one tenure after completing another's tenure, that why Falana is saying he is ineligible to contest, the cabal knows this and want to put him there, then will later use the court to remove him and power will be handed over to the vice president a northerner(that is the game) be wise my son dnt excited with the head of a scorpion.
I'm not excited, he is not even my preferred candidate. Whether they remove him or not, doesn't change the fact that I saw him there .

(1) (Reply)

Come 2031, South South would be VP to a Northerner, president in 2039 / 2023 Presidency: I’m An Igbo Man, Part Of Southeast–okowa To South-South Leaders / Result Of Ekiti Governorship Election As APC Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.