Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

Let Me Help You Loose Weight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Let Me Help You Loose Weight (145 Views)

Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! / My Tooth Is Killing Me, Help!!! / Bad Breath Wants to kill me! Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Help You Loose Weight by Soniasomto: 11:47am On Apr 28, 2022
Healthful meals and snacks should form the foundation of the human diet. A simple way to create a meal plan is to make sure that each meal consists of 50 percent fruit and vegetables, 25 percent whole grains, and 25 percent protein. Total fiber intake should be 25-30 grams (g) daily.

Eliminate trans fats from the diet, and minimize the intake of saturated fats, which has a strong link with the incidence of coronary heart disease.

Instead, people can consume monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) or polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA), which are types of unsaturated fat.

The following foods are healthful and often rich in nutrients:

• fresh fruits and vegetables

• fish

• legumes

• nuts
Re: Let Me Help You Loose Weight by Diego70: 10:24am On Apr 29, 2022
Good morning
This is adetunji tradomedical company
We treat any kind of disease, our product is effective and it has no effect, we deliver Nationwide.

(1) (Reply)

Herbs For Orchitis: Glycyrrhiza / Health Professionals: Please Advise / Dealing With Low Back Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.