Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace (11502 Views)

Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu / Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally / El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by NewYorkCity: 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
Tinubi should rest. North central has not produced president, North East hasn't, South East hasn't. South south only 6 years, North west 10 years. He should wait for 28 years when it gets to the south west turn again
Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by Whothecapfits: 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
Okay
Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by Parachoko: 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
The kin irritating post people dey always read on Nairaland sef eh

Is just as if this site no get mods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by ogundeleai(m): 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
I dey pray for peace for Naija and also yar total failure on June 1

I dey pray for yar boy, Tinubuadvocate to fit go Canada with him family to rest after dem disgrace him baba on june1

I dey pray for Wike group to pity seunmsg, find am small work after Tinubu sack am on June 1

I dey pray for VoteTinubu2023 formerly known as FreeStuffsNG to fit get PDP merchandise to sell after June 1

I dey pray for Hitlernius to fit learn how to get sense and get maturity for him life

I dey pray for LeoDeKing and LegendHero to find wife wen go console dem after June 1

I dey pray for all Tinubu e-servants to escape Remi Tinubu who go wan flog yeye comot for deir life wen her oga lose for primaries
... How I wish you read again junks you put out here... Imagine number of times you use to touch screen board and this is end result of incoherent... Inalilahi.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by Parachoko: 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
NewYorkCity:
Tinubi should rest. North central has not produced president, North East hasn't, South East hasn't. South south only 6 years, North west 10 years. He should wait for 28 years when it gets to the south west turn again
All this does not matter. He is not going against Nigeria constitution.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by drlateef: 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
Felimax:

More than that was said of the man leaving a monumental failure in Aso Rock!

We must continue to hope that with our good conscience, the leader that will help us will emerge from the pack. Nobody can predict how any human being will behave. It’s our good conscience in deciding who we want that will ensure that such person performs well as a leader. I never knew Buhari was like this too. But he has done his best, it’s time to leave.
Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by Help2020: 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
Islandlady:
This is a man who mean well for the country

Sadly people blinded by hatred will not see his potential and what he will offer!

Well may God give us the best leader come 2023 and also get your PVCs ready
You that is not blinded by hatred kindly tell me what makes the man so special that every one should support his candidacy?
Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
Hdhdhd:

Eye like frog

Oho........... Frog Eye is our next President in Nigeria by the Grace of the Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by FILEBE(m): 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
oga. please pray for your self. Na only God know the plans you get for Nigeria. What exactly do you want to do differently being the president?

Buhari wey you put there, you no advice am and guide am. what else you want to do differently? You go ban touting and agbero for lagos?
Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by Islandlady(f): 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
Help2020:

You that is not blinded by hatred kindly tell me what makes the man so special that every one should support his candidacy?
Chai common sense is not common to a common man cry
Kindly state where i said everyone should support his ambition...promote your own candidate too like I did mine
Peace
Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by Felimax(m): 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
drlateef:

We must continue to hope that with our good conscience, the leader that will help us will emerge from the pack. Nobody can predict how any human being will behave. It’s our good conscience in deciding who we want that will ensure that such person performs well as a leader. I never knew Buhari was like this too. But he has done his best, it’s time to leave.

Agreed but the most common excuse we had from his supporters has to do with his age and consistent medical traveling, hence we are saying even if we must gamble it should not be with a man who it's quite obvious that he is weak and old.

We are talking about the future of over 200 million people here. I can forgive Buhari for anything but for the consistent ASUU strike I will not.

Till this moment the entire country is like it's normal for ASUU to be on strike, it's not normal at all, if I am permitted I will go to Aso Rock and tell them THUNDER FIRE ALL OF THEM AND THEIR CHILDREN who don't attend public schools.
Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by zombieTRACKER: 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2022
Islandlady:

Sadly people blinded by hatred will not see his potential and what he will offer!

Any comment against this Man is seen as hate.. why?..

do you have good things to say about Osibanjo or Amechi?.. do you hate them?

This is what you said about Buhari.. now we're here.. yet you can't learn.

some people are cursed Sha

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by oyeb15: 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
The people of Lagos don't ever want him to win.

It's only d very few he has been sharing the Commonwealth of the people of Lagos with that are backing him in order to hunt a bigger prey.
Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by Nigerialabalaba: 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Oriyin ti baje sir

Who told this fool that lagos will pray for him

Omo Igbo, e pain u o.

na your ibo leaders u dey curse so. As Tafawa Balewa curse no do you, u don join dis one. With ibo like u, ibo people no go ever lead Nigeria.

D person wey do dis to u do u strong thing omo Igbo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by Subonbon(m): 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr132:
I swear.....Baba iragbiji, you'll NEVER know peace as long as your daughter is Iya oloja of Lagos, your wife senator and your son is in charge of all the billboards and ads in Lagos State.
You'll still never know peace until Mc Oluomo is stopped from collecting owo mi da in Lagos.
And for you to say you want to become president because it's your lifelong ambition then peace will always elude your home.
amen on this powerful prayer...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by Pickmycall: 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
Islandlady:

Oluomo thugs them.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
Focus Mr skullership,focus..this topic has nothing to do with igbos..Focus ,I know 30k is small but Focus Focus..

Nigerialabalaba:

Omo Igbo, e pain u o.

na your ibo leaders u dey curse so. As Tafawa Balewa curse no do you, u don join dis one. With ibo like u, ibo people no go ever lead Nigeria.

D person wey do dis to u do u strong thing omo Igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by Nigerialabalaba: 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Focus Mr skullership,focus..this topic has nothing to do with igbos..Focus ,I know 30k is small but Focus Focus..

Omo Igbo, face ur Daddy Atiku make Yoruba people face dem Jagaban. U see why Jagaban no come iboland con campaign now grin Iboland na two party; ipob terrorists and pdp

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by blowjohn(m): 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
On the day ur to move, hide urself at home until nysc is over.
Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by Islandlady(f): 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
Subonbon:
amen on this powerful prayer...
For what reasons...state his crimes here for him to deserve this prayers undecided
I am waiting
Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
Islandlady:

pele the twist and turn iragbiji

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
Blablamalala:

NO DISTRACTIONS.......ALWAYS FOCUSED. The next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria by the special Grace of the Almighty.
Don't mention God, Tinubu is of the devil

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by Emilokoiyawon: 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
Bola Tinubu is the leader we need to take Nigeria to the next level. On your mandate we stand.
Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
Bole Tinubu is the leader we don’t need to take Nigeria to the next level. On your manhood we stand.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
Don't mention God, Tinubu is of the devil

He is your next President by the Grace of Almighty GOD. grin
Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
NewYorkCity:

Why haven't they produce a President. Is it that God is not always on their side?
Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by Funflipper: 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
Felimax:

More than that was said of the man leaving a monumental failure in Aso Rock!

Tinubu’s case is not the same as that of the dead beat in aso rock. You think Lagos would have been what it is today if Tinubu had the mindset of buhari and other docile governors?
Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by WoundedLamb: 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
They say whatever you want to hear.
Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by Eyitayofunmi: 2:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
Lagos will be peaceful � amen �
Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by nkemoma(m): 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr132:
I swear.....Baba iragbiji, you'll NEVER know peace as long as your daughter is Iya oloja of Lagos, your wife senator and your son is in charge of all the billboards and ads in Lagos State.
You'll still never know peace until Mc Oluomo is stopped from collecting owo mi da in Lagos.
And for you to say you want to become president because it's your lifelong ambition then peace will always elude your home.

Oluwa increase your portion my NIGGA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by adebayo987: 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
Islandlady:

so we all thought about Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Katsina: Appeal Court sacks 2 PDP Reps members: Chindo Ahmad, Ismail Dalha / Jonathan’s Aide Demanded N5m For Access To President / 2015: Jonathan Will Win Across Board – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.