Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,723 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace (11493 Views)

Yahaya Bello: I Have No Political Ambition, But To Support Tinubu / Peter Obi’s Lagos Rally Vs Tinubu’s Lagos Rally / El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by Lovelive: 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
Thank God I am not a lawmaker because if I were I would curse you Tinubu.
And I know if your demand was towards the masses I sure, you would have heard many curses.

Meanwhile enjoy your old age.

osinbanjoisaliar:

https://www./2022/04/28/2023-election-what-tinubu-told-lagos-lawmakers-in-saudi-arabia/
Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by nkemoma(m): 2:53pm On Apr 28, 2022
Redpill1:
WTF man
This man single handedly turned Lagos annual igr from 600 million naira to 45 billion naira annually
WTF man
Smokes my weed in peace

What did he turn his family revenue to?
Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by Redpill1: 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
nkemoma:

What did he turn his family revenue to?

He has private businesses, work hard like Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by adebayo987: 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
Let past generation leaders go and rest... Let's not decieve ourselves, only someone who understands the current trend of today can work it out! Buhari was comparing the present Nigeria to the past Nigeria when he said he'd equalize the value of Naira to Dollar. It's a shame that many people are drawn by sentiments. I cannot support Tinubu or Atiku for anything based on what they did in past Nigeria. I'll instead support Amaechi who has shown a bit of technological knowledge and understanding of current trend in his railway development. I can't be very stupid to vote for Atiku or Tinubu that Osinbajo is better than. I can't be blinded by stupid sentiment to vote people who are hungry for power because they're my brothers.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by nkemoma(m): 3:02pm On Apr 28, 2022
Redpill1:

He has private businesses, work hard like Tinubu

Answer the question..... What did he turn his family revenue to after 8 years...

1. Wife na senator
2. Daughter na iyaloja
3. Son runs all electronic billboards
4. Houseboy runs all thugs and assassins
5. Islanders pay toll to him everyday to pass his gate
6. Add your own

May I never be like the drug sniffing peepooing, brown teething love-vendor in Bourdilion

Amen

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by Asianjollof007: 3:04pm On Apr 28, 2022
Islandlady:
This is a man who mean well for the country

Sadly people blinded by hatred will not see his potential and what he will offer!

Well may God give us the best leader come 2023 and also get your PVCs ready

If you think tinubu presidency ambition is for the betterment of this country and not for his selfish interests. I put it you that you are internally blind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by goody234: 3:04pm On Apr 28, 2022
Redpill1:
WTF man
This man single handedly turned Lagos annual igr from 600 million naira to 45 billion naira annually
WTF man
Smokes my weed in peace

sharap most into his pocket i beg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by Asianjollof007: 3:06pm On Apr 28, 2022
nkemoma:

Answer the question..... What did he turn his family revenue to after 8 years...

1. Wife na senator
2. Daughter na iyaloja
6. Add your own

May I never be like the drug sniffing peepooing, brown teething love-vendor in Bourdilion

Amen
cool
nkemoma:

1. Wife na senator
2. Daughter na iyaloja
6. Add your own

Amen
Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by leeikem(m): 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2022
cheesy NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED
Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by gadgethead: 3:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
Tinubu, you know Oluomo is a major cause of insecurity and restlessness in Lagos, yet you make him thrive. And you are praying for peace in Lagos!?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
nkemoma:

1. Wife na senator
2. Daughter na iyaloja
6. Add your own

Amen

NOT ALL FAMILIES ARE SO FORTUNATE.

Look at Bill Clinton, him na former U.S.A President, his wife a Former Secretary to the President of the U.S.A be rest assured their kids will hold political offices too in the future may be becoming Presidents too like President Bush the Father and President Bush the son, or Governors like Jebb Bush and other senator of Bush Family. Do you know the political offices held by the Kennedy Family in the U.S.A?

See na GOD dey bless some family pass others. No hating just hope for favour from God.

U.S.A na head quarter of democracy see as dem d run things inside family.
Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by Hassanmaye(m): 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by Berankis: 3:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
Islandlady:

Sadly people blinded by hatred will not see his potential and what he will offer!

His deeds are usually on both the positive and negative sides, so one has to weigh one's options before deciding to settle for someone like him. He implemented a lot of policies that are detrimental and vilifying to the growth of Lagosians.
Lots of extortions in Lagos in the name of running state agencies. We are just being preyed upon by the LASG.
The LASG gazetted laws are a pure scam! And even contradictory to pre-existing federal laws.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by Felimax(m): 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2022
Funflipper:

Tinubu’s case is not the same as that of the dead beat in aso rock. You think Lagos would have been what it is today if Tinubu had the mindset of buhari and other docile governors?

I am not disputing the fact that Tinubu has a lot of glory to take with modern day Lagos, today you can hardly mention Lagos without thinking of Tinubu, almost seven years in Lagos apart from past visit I know what I am talking about.

One thing worthy of note is that when does is it come in a man's life when he totally resign from everything but to enjoy his life? With our present day Nigerian society can we afford another catastrophe like Buhari or when we were clamouring for Buhari did we ever envisage the person he will turn out to be eventually? The answer is an emphatic NO!

With Buhari, it has become a very great risk to leave the future of our country in the hands of somebody who is most likely going to be like Buhari. Tinubu considering his antecedent should be able to tilt the system even to his favour just like he did with Buhari but to say because been the president is his life long ambition will not hold enough water and it is a slap to everyone who really is looking forward to a better new nation.

The man should know when to take a leave! Here him calling on Lagos to pray for him, Oga, Lagos is not Nigeria. Not many people like the idea of virtually everything revolving around Lagos, I for one I don't. So Tinubu should go and rest because if he continue forcing himself Buhari's own will be a child's play.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by Lama70(m): 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
I hope Oluomo and Co are reading this.
Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by ExcelDBM: 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
Islandlady:

Your moniker is barely a week old. Hope it's not what I'm thinking.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by holaphem(m): 5:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
Blablamalala:

NO DISTRACTIONS.......ALWAYS FOCUSED. The next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria by the special Grace of the Almighty.
get sense you guys should stop all this

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by Oddfinder: 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
Felimax:

More than that was said of the man leaving a monumental failure in Aso Rock!
Sadly it's this same tinubu purveyors of false news that sold the lie buhari to Nigerians in 2015..dem don come again
Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by Oddfinder: 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
ExcelDBM:

Your moniker is barely a week old. Hope it's not what I'm thinking.
Na dem bros..sai babarians
Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by ExcelDBM: 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2022
Oddfinder:

Na dem bros..sai babarians

grin
Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by Felimax(m): 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2022
Oddfinder:

Sadly it's this same tinubu purveyors of false news that sold the lie buhari to Nigerians in 2015..dem don come again

Very pathetic!
Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by izubext007: 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
It's only a monkey that can pray for you sir
Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by sleekdre: 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2022
Is he threatening us?
Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by Shevchenkko: 7:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
Islandlady:

Tell that to folks with shallow memory like you. What did Tinubu do during the end sars ?
Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by Subonbon(m): 5:33am On Apr 29, 2022
Islandlady:
For what reasons...state his crimes here for him to deserve this prayers undecided
I am waiting
if you know sabi the afflictions and pain this man dey cause individuals on a daily basis no ask me rada rada questions.....@toll gate my blood was shot till now Tinubu be like curse to everyone for my hood....
Re: Tinubu: Lagos Should Not Only Pray For My Ambition, But Also For Peace by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
Blablamalala:

He is your next President by the Grace of Almighty GOD. grin
yoooourrrr mama president

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode: Peter Obi Taking Votes From PDP In The South-East / 100 Achievements Of Governor Engr. Dr. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso / Road Transport Employers Association Backs Obaseki (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.