Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,863 members, 7,828,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? (9074 Views)

Is There A Man Out There Who Would Forgive A Wife That Commits Adultry? / Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl / How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by queensmith: 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2012
^^ *smh soo much* kmt
Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by jennykadrry(f): 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2012
You tell her gently and with love. Most men as usual find this hard to do.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by lukaino(m): 10:42am On Jun 28, 2012
Baby i no feel dis soup grin
Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by Zenanted(m): 7:33am On Jun 29, 2012
ifyalways: Men sef!

How do u tell her that you are bored to death with "missionary position" and wants to try something else?You show her by starting it,taking the lead,right?

Same way with her culinary skills cos before you can honestly say someone's cooking is not good,you should be better than her.Get into the kitchen yourself and prepare that delish soup u have in ur head.She wud spot the positive differnce and ask you how you did it.

Or.get her the cooking book.Go to nld kitchen,print out Missy's recipes and prep. methods and keep handy in ur kitchen,she wud get the message.

Btw,During ur courtship days she never cooked 'soup' for you?was the 'soup' sweet then?
u re suffering 4rm.......
Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by Jellitah: 10:08am On Feb 08, 2013
I simply tell him.
He on the other hand, would ignore eating the soup. . . after ONCE! grin

*3 HOURS TO CLOSE. . . WHAT A WONDERFUL NIGHT AT WORK* cool
Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by jbash: 9:23am On Sep 09, 2015
denzel2009:
Tell her romantically that you don't like bitter leaf in all your food.
hahahaha
Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by edward1984(m): 11:26am On Sep 09, 2015
nosmas:
Well it is always said that you should always appreciate and compliment your wife food. But in a situation where her various types of the soup she cook is not as tasty. How do you pass the message across as a good husband that want change

Honesty helps build up a good and solid marriage, You say it in a calm way that won't make her angry or upset, even if she does she will appreciate your honesty later. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by Pidggin(f): 11:29am On Sep 09, 2015
dayokanu:
Spit it in her face

shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet? by ceeceeuwa: 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
This reminds me of the first Easter with my husband. I was so eager to cook a sumptuous meal for him. You know what I mean,a tasty easter stew. So I went to the market, bought some stew ingredients including turkey. I took my time to prepare the stew. I noticed he was a little bit uncomfortable when the stew was taking so long. Now, it was time to eat. I dished the food with smiles all over,waiting for my husband to compliment me...after a few servings he demanded to know why I didn't add crayfish to the stew,that he would have even preferred palm oil instead of vegetable oil. I was shocked. I soon learnt he preferred his stew the local way,preferably with crayfish and palm oil. All we need is understanding since we all grew up in different homes. I have come to love the almighty palm oil stew and crayfish. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons For Giving Many Names To Babies / How Can I Help My 3year Old To Identify Letters And Numbers / UPDATES: I Need Help , My Head Is Full. tnk u all for ur contribution.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.