Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Lady With Long Braids Gets Into Trouble With A Monkey (Photos, Video) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady With Long Braids Gets Into Trouble With A Monkey (Photos, Video) (57019 Views)

Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself / I Have Never Felt So Much Pain In My Life, Lady With Artificial Nails Cries / Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady With Long Braids Gets Into Trouble With A Monkey (Photos, Video) by emaxjey(m): 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
Reading, watching and commenting on latest NEWS just get better with the News App I just designed. You can read the full case study. Here:

https://www.behance.net/gallery/142557047/Sphene-News-App-Case-Study
Re: Lady With Long Braids Gets Into Trouble With A Monkey (Photos, Video) by clems88(m): 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
Monkey think sey na swing grin

1 Like

Re: Lady With Long Braids Gets Into Trouble With A Monkey (Photos, Video) by Maryam1234(f): 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
That na chimpanzee na...not monkey

This thier hair too dey long....what happened to the natural all back hair...those attract me more to a woman than this fancy long hair style..very dangerous....sit on a bike with it and the hair get stuck inside those tyres then that baby girl becomes history

We keep on rescuing them and we have been rescuing them for God knows how long.....that niggarrrr will request for her phone number now and her response will be like " i don't give strangers my number "
You're such a funny dude, Could you believe I have been scrolling down just to read your comment and that of False prophets' Lwkmd.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady With Long Braids Gets Into Trouble With A Monkey (Photos, Video) by Michaelss(m): 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
Serves her right grin
Re: Lady With Long Braids Gets Into Trouble With A Monkey (Photos, Video) by Ryott: 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
Bad monkey.

But saphiere, candidlady and futureisfemale, how come it's men that always rescue your gender when you get yourselves involved in shits?
Re: Lady With Long Braids Gets Into Trouble With A Monkey (Photos, Video) by juman(m): 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
Monkey saw dangling tree branches to swing on. grin grin grin
Re: Lady With Long Braids Gets Into Trouble With A Monkey (Photos, Video) by effort1: 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2022
Yewandequeen:
Serves her right undecided

I don't understand the kindda fashion they are doing with extremely long braids. Their hair isn't fine enough until it's floor length which can even get them killed while on bike. Even if you will do long hair pack it appropriately, don't just leave it flying around like tentacles undecided

Hi yewande. It had been an age!
Re: Lady With Long Braids Gets Into Trouble With A Monkey (Photos, Video) by Dmacqh(m): 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2022
Long braids , weavon or any form of artificial hair aren’t my fancy . It’s not attractive to me .
You see , any girl on all back , or long or short we’ll kept natural hair , curls like dreadlocks , gets my attention anytime anyday .

1 Like

Re: Lady With Long Braids Gets Into Trouble With A Monkey (Photos, Video) by enilowo(m): 5:03pm On Apr 28, 2022
Na that of twitter i dey look for
rilim54545:
Daam
Re: Lady With Long Braids Gets Into Trouble With A Monkey (Photos, Video) by virginchaser(m): 5:03pm On Apr 28, 2022
I kept wondering why these young damsels can't identify that thin line between fashion and safety.
Re: Lady With Long Braids Gets Into Trouble With A Monkey (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
OP it's a baby chimpanzee, correct your self.
Re: Lady With Long Braids Gets Into Trouble With A Monkey (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2022
The monkey don see jangolova na
Re: Lady With Long Braids Gets Into Trouble With A Monkey (Photos, Video) by Kuriosmynd: 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
Monkey one do "jangilofa epo motor" with somebody hair cos it looks like tree with twisted rope
Re: Lady With Long Braids Gets Into Trouble With A Monkey (Photos, Video) by Nmezor(f): 5:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
Very funny, monkey was having fun sef
Re: Lady With Long Braids Gets Into Trouble With A Monkey (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
rilim54545:
Daam

Exactly how do you get the watch hours? My main channel has: 742 public watch hours (2.55K subscribers).
Re: Lady With Long Braids Gets Into Trouble With A Monkey (Photos, Video) by Yewandequeen(f): 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2022
effort1:

Hi yewande. It had been an age!
hi hi
Me no remember you o embarassed
Re: Lady With Long Braids Gets Into Trouble With A Monkey (Photos, Video) by Yewandequeen(f): 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2022
zedegit:

Tentacles? LMAO

Maybe they are competing with octopus.
most likely
Re: Lady With Long Braids Gets Into Trouble With A Monkey (Photos, Video) by shantti(m): 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
The monkey was hungry, it probably thought the braid was spaghetti
Re: Lady With Long Braids Gets Into Trouble With A Monkey (Photos, Video) by MrCover: 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
Nothing No Go See For This Blogging Business
Re: Lady With Long Braids Gets Into Trouble With A Monkey (Photos, Video) by Sleekfingers: 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2022
lexy2014:

There's nothing like monkey family. Monkeys are monkeys and chimpanzees are apes. The difference is that monkeys have tails l, apes don't. The similarity is that both are primates

Ok . Thanks
Re: Lady With Long Braids Gets Into Trouble With A Monkey (Photos, Video) by Sleekfingers: 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2022
Angelfrost:

Nope... Chimps are Apes not Monkeys.

Monkeys are smaller in size than Apes, and also have tails.

Ok. Thanks
Re: Lady With Long Braids Gets Into Trouble With A Monkey (Photos, Video) by Doveispure: 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
[quote author=slawormiir post=112350194]Damnnn niggarrr

CHIMPANZEE AND THEIR LIKES ARE USUALLY TROUBLESOME.
Re: Lady With Long Braids Gets Into Trouble With A Monkey (Photos, Video) by TruthinAction: 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
He wants to swing with it as a rope. They love to hold ropes and swing with it.
Re: Lady With Long Braids Gets Into Trouble With A Monkey (Photos, Video) by ufotunang: 5:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
Wahala plenty for women body ... artificial eye lashes, artificial nails, artificial lips (stick), artificial hair, artificial bum bum
Re: Lady With Long Braids Gets Into Trouble With A Monkey (Photos, Video) by gknight(m): 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
That monkey is in love....lover monkey
Re: Lady With Long Braids Gets Into Trouble With A Monkey (Photos, Video) by Benmob: 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
Kriss216:
This gender sef undecided
d same gender that gave birth to u and carry u for 9 month, I cry for u
Re: Lady With Long Braids Gets Into Trouble With A Monkey (Photos, Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
Those braids are good at swinging in the forest. The chimp want to use it to swing. cool
Re: Lady With Long Braids Gets Into Trouble With A Monkey (Photos, Video) by Majesty33(m): 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
Let's see what @ candid lady have to say about this cos her hatred for male gender us out of this world.
Re: Lady With Long Braids Gets Into Trouble With A Monkey (Photos, Video) by armyofone(m): 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
The monkey needed something to swing with.

The color was attractive too.
Re: Lady With Long Braids Gets Into Trouble With A Monkey (Photos, Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
Typical narcissist. smiley smiley. You are not the only living being on earth. wink wink

Chimp just want to play, not harmful or aggressive yet, and its a baby or still a child.

Victerica:
Kill that monkey...

Nonsense!
Re: Lady With Long Braids Gets Into Trouble With A Monkey (Photos, Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 6:12pm On Apr 28, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / Which Guy Still Wears This ? (PIC Included) / Balenciaga Selling ‘Most Expensive Trash Bag In The World’ For $1,790 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.