Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,389 members, 7,812,150 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Nairalanders, Share Your NYSC Passing Out Pictures - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nairalanders, Share Your NYSC Passing Out Pictures (16306 Views)

Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Ceremony / Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today / Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders, Share Your NYSC Passing Out Pictures by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2022
Victerica:
So OP, u been be corper self?

Congrats Bro!
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Share Your NYSC Passing Out Pictures by TruthUntold: 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I didn't snap any during mine. By my nature, I am not someone cut out for any fanfarism. Even the I day graduated while everyone was celebrating, I quitely sneaked out of the exam hall and sneaked out to my girlfriend's apartment where I holed up for almost a week, because I didn't want to go to my house where everyone was waiting to celebrate with me.
Nothing ever gets into my head. Not even money. I have seen poverty, yet when I made my first one million nothing happened. Then I made 2mil nothing happened. Nobody even knew, not even my wife. Even though I have much more people still don't know. My wife was shocked when I informed her I wanted to purchase a certain house put on sale for 8mil, and she was just just looking at me.
Annnnnd now you want us to ask you what you're 'doing' so that you will then have the opportunity to 'do' more. Change format bruhv.
Re: Nairalanders, Share Your NYSC Passing Out Pictures by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2022
Eastcoastboy:

More reason for your Moniker.

But did you learn to be like that? Or you were wired that way from birth?
I think that's just my nature. I'm a very private person. I keep thinking to myself that living a private life is the most amazing thing ever. Where am working, I declined posting that would have constantly put my face on the television. A very competitive post. To borrow your word, I think I'm naturally wired like that from birth.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Share Your NYSC Passing Out Pictures by BigDawsNet: 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
Eastcoastboy:

Boss this should be a stage play right?

NYSC Program practiced abroad as University Of Arkansas students reenact experience

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Share Your NYSC Passing Out Pictures by Eastcoastboy(m): 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2022
BigDawsNet:

NYSC Program practiced abroad as University Of Arkansas students reenact experience

That's great! Thank you for the enlightenment.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Share Your NYSC Passing Out Pictures by akaahs(m): 4:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I didn't snap any during mine. By my nature, I am not someone cut out for any fanfarism. Even the I day graduated while everyone was celebrating, I quitely sneaked out of the exam hall and sneaked out to my girlfriend's apartment where I holed up for almost a week, because I didn't want to go to my house where everyone was waiting to celebrate with me.
Nothing ever gets into my head. Not even money. I have seen poverty, yet when I made my first one million nothing happened. Then I made 2mil nothing happened. Nobody even knew, not even my wife. Even though I have much more people still don't know. My wife was shocked when I informed her I wanted to purchase a certain house put on sale for 8mil, and she was just just looking at me.
I share the same views as u. My wife always sees it as weird and at times accuse me of not showing concerns to either of her birthday or any celebrations. Our wedding anniversary is on Sunday she is going up and down but am unconcerne like normal thing to me.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Share Your NYSC Passing Out Pictures by Eastcoastboy(m): 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I think that's just my nature. I'm a very private person. I keep thinking to myself that living a private life is the most amazing thing ever. Where am working, I declined posting that would have constantly put my face on the television. A very competitive post. To borrow your word, I think I'm naturally wired like that from birth.

That's great. I feel i'm like that also just that it fluctuates sometimes I keep to myself while some other time I just want to relish on the praise and admiration that comes with disclosing.

I guess you work in a media outfit.
Re: Nairalanders, Share Your NYSC Passing Out Pictures by Bbbw: 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
Ok
Re: Nairalanders, Share Your NYSC Passing Out Pictures by Elidrisy20: 4:29pm On Apr 28, 2022
14c
Re: Nairalanders, Share Your NYSC Passing Out Pictures by Sardauna24(m): 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
Jfkito:
See how this one enjoyed Gombe. Tomorrow, he will be the first to discourage people from going to the North to serve.
Well said
Re: Nairalanders, Share Your NYSC Passing Out Pictures by bid4rich(m): 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
Rosaline5000:

Congratulations, may favour market locate you

It only locate those who deserves it (self development) and not who are mentally lazy to develop themselves
Re: Nairalanders, Share Your NYSC Passing Out Pictures by Mcslize: 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Congratulations to him

Grab my weed to view pictures

Slawormiir the weed man. grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Share Your NYSC Passing Out Pictures by kolarov93(m): 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
A Nairalander Passes Out From NYSC At Gombe State (Pictures)

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Share Your NYSC Passing Out Pictures by Frales6(f): 5:14pm On Apr 28, 2022
I did not snap ooo
Re: Nairalanders, Share Your NYSC Passing Out Pictures by PhilGreen(m): 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2022
Congratulations@op....seeing Mr Green for the 1st time, I actually expected to see a brand on the look that compliments the name. Maybe a green snake rolled around your neck, green corper outfit to look stand out or even green hairstyle. Anyway congratulations once more

And pls put us in your prayers especially me, I've been in the university for more than 6yrs now unable to graduate due lingering ASUU strike and corona year. Right now am depressed and frustrated and don't know what to do, the govt have let us down. Pls send in your words of courage to uplift a brother. Attached is my admission letter from jamb

Re: Nairalanders, Share Your NYSC Passing Out Pictures by Enugudemon(m): 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
Congrats bro
Re: Nairalanders, Share Your NYSC Passing Out Pictures by Odewaleadesoye(m): 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
kolarov93:

Congratulations boss!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Share Your NYSC Passing Out Pictures by VPN11(m): 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2022
Did You Know That?

During the Nigerian-Biafran civil war, federal troops invaded the University of Nigeria Nsukka library, tore and burnt books saying "Na these books dem dey read, na why them know plenty".

In 1967, UNN was renamed to Univ. of Biafra

Re: Nairalanders, Share Your NYSC Passing Out Pictures by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
PhilGreen:
Congratulations@op....seeing Mr Green for the 1st time, I actually expected to see a brand on the look that compliments the name. Maybe a green snake rolled around your neck, green corper outfit to look stand out or even green hairstyle. Anyway congratulations once more

And pls put us in your prayers especially me, I've been in the university for more than 6yrs now unable to graduate due lingering ASUU strike and corona year. Right now am depressed and frustrated and don't know what to do, the govt have let us down. Pls send in your words of courage to uplift a brother. Attached is my admission letter from jamb
Thanks for that great compliment boss!

Don't worry, your case is settled.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Share Your NYSC Passing Out Pictures by francisMKD(m): 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2022
Proudly Rivers Corper, that year shaa!!!! οΏ½

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Share Your NYSC Passing Out Pictures by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
akaahs:

I share the same views as u. My wife always sees it as weird and at times accuse me of not showing concerns to either of her birthday or any celebrations. Our wedding anniversary is on Sunday she is going up and down but am unconcerne like normal thing to me.
My wife too. She thinks I'm extreme. She was aghast this month after I took my desire for privacy to a whole new level when I deactivated my birthday date on Facebook account few days to my birthday.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Share Your NYSC Passing Out Pictures by nzedon50(m): 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
God Grace all the way

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Share Your NYSC Passing Out Pictures by error4040: 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
Share POP pictures ?

One thing with Graduates and NYSC gang inclusive is:
They feel once they Graduate or POP their problems in life would also end.

Don't be deceived, I see nothing special in NYSC POP rather than Becoming depressed, angry and Breakdown of self worth all because theirs NO JOB out there waiting for you.
Re: Nairalanders, Share Your NYSC Passing Out Pictures by PhilGreen(m): 7:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Thanks for that great compliment boss!

Don't worry, your case is settled.
Ameen thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Share Your NYSC Passing Out Pictures by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2022
nzedon50:
God Grace all the way
Congratulations bro.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Share Your NYSC Passing Out Pictures by Vickyace(f): 8:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
A Nairalander Passes Out From NYSC At Gombe State (Pictures)

Proudly OYO corper

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Share Your NYSC Passing Out Pictures by Adjovi: 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2022
kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Share Your NYSC Passing Out Pictures by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
Vickyace:

Proudly OYO corper
Congratulations dear!
Greater height I pray for you.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Share Your NYSC Passing Out Pictures by tfash96(m): 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Wow! This is legendary....Teach me how to fish now

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Share Your NYSC Passing Out Pictures by ultramayor: 9:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Maan we are so much alikesmiley tho i haven’t made my first million yet

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Share Your NYSC Passing Out Pictures by maryalloy(f): 11:02pm On Apr 28, 2022
Congratulations to y'all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch B Library Thread; Find State You Were Posted Here. / NYSC C14 Cross River State / Ebonyi A15 Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.