Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Land In Ikorodu To Purchase - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land In Ikorodu To Purchase (5121 Views)

Do You Need A Geniune Land In Ikorodu To Develop For You And Your Family. / Properties in Ikorodu (To Let) / Buying Land In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by Fesco: 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2007
I need a cheap land in Ikorodu to purchase as soon as possible and also free of Omo oniles.

Please post your land and location including your  phone number for easy contact.

Fesco.
Re: Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by bomega4u(m): 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2007
hi fesco,
land for sale at ijede rd, ikorodu, near ewu elepe for 700k.call jide 08033853975
Re: Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by LASYEM(m): 12:33am On Aug 10, 2007
hi, i could get you cheaper land along ijede road btw the range of 170to 300. i work with town planning office.call me on 08083308588 or 017429269. sahid
Re: Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by son(m): 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2007
@LASYEM
DUDE, UR PROPOSAL HAS SPARKED MY INTEREST IN IKORODU.

NOW I HOPE ITS AS EASY AS WORKING INTO SHOPRITE AND WORKING OUT WITH THE COMMODITY; COS MY MUM HAD TO DEAL WIV OMO ONILE IN IKORODU AND MY BIG BOI FRIEND WIV ALL HIS CONNECTIONS STILL CANT BUILD A FENCE ROUND HIS HOUSE COS OF AGBERO AND THE LIKES,

IN PLAIN TERMS THAT AN IDIOT LIKE MYSELF CAN UNDERSTAND KINDLY EXPLAIN WHAT IT ENTAILS, WHAT IS COVERED, WHAT I CAN OR CANT DO, WHAT TAXES I NEED TO PAY WHOM I NEED TO[b] BRIBE[/b], PLANNING AND ALL.

I AM INTERESTED IN BUYING LAND IN IJEDE.FOR RESIDENTIAL PURPOSES,

NB: WHERE EXACTLY IS IJEDE, I KNOW IMOTA, ISIU, IGBOKUTA, AGRIC, OTA ONA, IJEGUN AND THE MAIN GARAGE, kindly describe the route from the main round about coming from mile 12,

CHEERS.
Re: Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by layi(m): 12:14am On Aug 11, 2007
from lagos, Take left towards sabo, then right, the straiight down after itamaga.
Re: Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by ricki: 1:06am On Aug 11, 2007
laysem do you have email address or something
Re: Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by LASYEM(m): 6:26am On Aug 11, 2007
@Layi, thanks for the discription of the location.
@riki, my email ad is sahidlateef@gmail.com.
Re: Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by LASYEM(m): 6:27am On Aug 11, 2007
@Layi, thanks for the discription of the location.
@riki, my email ad is sahidlateef@gmail.com.
Re: Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by LASYEM(m): 6:54am On Aug 11, 2007
@Son, concerning problem from omoonile you cann't avoid them,but you can limit their excess cos we hav the prob of touts and agberos in other aspect of life, which is comon to nigeria.
concerning any development of land you must have government permit even for fencing. its beter to spend much to perfect your document with the goverment so you can have some sense of security. cheers
Re: Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by LASYEM(m): 7:04am On Aug 11, 2007
@Son, concerning problem from omoonile you cann't avoid them,but you can limit their excess cos we hav the prob of touts and agberos in other aspect of life, which is comon to nigeria.
concerning any development of land you must have government permit even for fencing. its beter to spend much to perfect your document with the goverment so you can have some sense of security. cheers
Re: Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by son(m): 11:51am On Aug 11, 2007
cheers @ layi and lasyem

so wats a reasonable budget to get documentation sorted. How long will this take.
i intend to purchase two plots of land to build a storey building, not sure if that can also accomodate a BQ, and i intend to fence the building.
Re: Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by LASYEM(m): 4:07pm On Aug 11, 2007
@son, to start with you most have a land, the next is to do the survey plan which will be lodge at the surveyor generals office,this the first step of legal document, then we can start with building drawing to design the structures you want. which we will summit for approval, a fee as the case may be will be calculated and money paid to the state govt and 10% paid to local govt. then the process will take atmost a month (30 working days). all this i can do. a stage at a time. you can mail me direct on sahidlateef@gmail.com or call my number. cheers
Re: Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by rokeeb: 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2007
Hi everyone, pls is anybody know where they call kokoro abu in ikorodu.
Re: Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by layi(m): 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2007
Yes. kokoro abu is close to sabo, not far from garage
Re: Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by kallmebola(f): 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2007
Pls, i need a land btw 100 to 150 thousand from aiyetoro ipaja or under ogun state but not too far and not govt acquired land and free from omo onile crisis
Thanks.
Re: Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by LASYEM(m): 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2007
@kallmebola, yes is sango area ok, i have a friend thats handling a particular scheme at sango area and its free from aqusition.cheers grin
Re: Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by kallmebola(f): 8:48am On Aug 15, 2007
Give me ur contact number.
Thanks
Re: Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by LASYEM(m): 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2007
@Kallmebola, my number is 017429269, 08083308588.my mail add sahidlateef@gmail.com.the one at sango ota is at Atan ota. it is about 15 min drive from covenant university. its a freehold. it has a perimetre fence with electricity. total plot available is 250 plots

NB:@ALL, there is land of 100 plot with space for other use like school, religious purpose, recreation as well as other uses. its a complete layout, and the whole 100 plots with the other space for 6 million naira.
it is located at ODEDA in ABEOKUTA, OGUN State. cheers grin
Re: Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by layi(m): 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2007
@lasyem
Thats 60k per plot
Re: Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by LASYEM(m): 11:27pm On Aug 15, 2007
@layi, they are not selling it per plot, they are selling the whole plot to one buyer so you can sell at your own price or build an estate on it. it also have some space for other use which you can sell like space for school, shoping centre, openspace for recreation and other use you can find in a neighbourhood layout plan. cheers grin
Re: Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by kallmebola(f): 11:51am On Aug 16, 2007
What is the price for a plot for the one in atan.

Thanks for your speedy response.
Re: Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by LASYEM(m): 8:34am On Aug 17, 2007
@kallmebola, call my number or send me an e-mail then we can talk grin
Re: Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by LASYEM(m): 8:46am On Aug 17, 2007
@kallmebola, the price is btw 200k, size 120*60 i.e 36m by 18m normal size. expecting your call.cheers grin
Re: Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by kallmebola(f): 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2007
That price for N200k is too much for atan
What about aiyetoro ?
Re: Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by LASYEM(m): 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2007
It is negotiable, so cal me, am just a midle man we can come down a litle. cheers
Re: Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by Adebus: 10:32am On Aug 21, 2007
Land for sale at Ogijo, Along Sagamu Road Ikorodu.(Global C of O) N250, 000/plot Contact No 08023167754 (Gbenga)
Re: Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by LASYEM(m): 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2007
@ALL, someone called me about a land at ikorodu, that person should send me a private mail at sahidlateef@gmail.com. thanks grin
Re: Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by ola4u: 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2007
Hi,

I can link you one Mr. Lati(One of the Omo Onile) at Poro Village, Cele Bus Stop. They are very good and God fearing. Many of us bought Land there and have not developed it but still intact.

If you are interested, mail me at olawalegab@yahoo.com

Best of luck
Re: Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by akumbu: 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2007
@Ola4u,
I am Highly interested, but do u have an idea of what one can use one plot of land to build, i mean in terms of residential housing?
Re: Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by ola4u: 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2007
It depends on your capital base.

Duplex, 4 (3 bedroom flat), 3 bedroom flat etc.
Re: Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by LASYEM(m): 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2007
@ALL, hi guys its been awhile. is anybody not building anymore, thanks to all that shares there views. the land at ijede is still available. cheers grin
Re: Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by abujabooks(f): 11:54am On Jul 02, 2008
Where are u Lasyem?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pure Water Factory For Sale At Ikotun Lagos / Quote For A Sliding Gate From A Welder, Good Price? Please Help Me Review Qoute / Innovative Nigeria Made Water Bottle Chair/side stool (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.