Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Land In Ikorodu To Purchase - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land In Ikorodu To Purchase (5123 Views)

Do You Need A Geniune Land In Ikorodu To Develop For You And Your Family. / Properties in Ikorodu (To Let) / Buying Land In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by OMOKAKA1: 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2008
PLEASE CAN ANYONE ENLIGHTEN ME ABOUT THE AREA CALLED OFFIN. AM ABOUT TO PURCHASE A PLOT THERE. HOW WILL I KNOW IT NOT AGRIC OR IDUSTRIAL AS THE CASE MAY BE. THANKS GOD BLESS.
Re: Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by LASYEM(m): 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2008
offin is a good place. but most of the area is agric, although people as start building. it may be free later, but some part are free. can you get the survey of a n area close to you for land information? which will tell if its agric or residential.
cheers grin
Re: Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by Jino(f): 4:37am On Aug 07, 2008
I am considering land at Ewu-Elepe, over 1100sqm and allocated by Govt. with CofO. What is the going rate? Is this a good place to buy? Thanks
Re: Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by boyelarry: 9:41am On Aug 12, 2008
Hello,

I am indegene of Ikorodu and i reside in the town. Apart from these, I am also a real estate consultant. There is no where in ikorodu you will buy land and you will not have to deal with omo onile unless you are buying from an estate. There is an estate in process called peace estate at magbon village off sagamu road. It can be accessed through ita oliwo or lagos ibadan express way. it has some other estate surrounding it. There is a 2 plot that is for sale now at 370k non negotiable. Call me on 08029478202 or mail me to seggs.partners@yahoo.com
Re: Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by boyelarry: 9:58am On Aug 12, 2008
Hello,

I am indegene of Ikorodu and i reside in the town. Apart from these, I am also a real estate consultant. There is no where in ikorodu you will buy land and you will not have to deal with omo onile unless you are buying from an estate. There is an estate in process called peace estate at magbon village off sagamu road. It can be accessed through ita oliwo or lagos ibadan express way. it has some other estate surrounding it. There is a 2 plot that is for sale now at 370k non negotiable. Call me on 08029478202 or mail me to seggs.partners@yahoo.com
Re: Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by Bphace4u: 10:12am On Sep 05, 2008
Can any one help as regards getting a good land in Ikorodu?
I Have a budget of 2M.
If possible in any of the existing estate.
Re: Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by Fesco: 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2008
Please i want to know if Imowo Kekere in Ikorodu is free of Govt. acquisition.
Re: Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by stechi(m): 10:13am On Oct 29, 2008
hey pals,can i get a plot land less than 100k in a developing area within Ikorodu?
Re: Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by Fesco: 11:23am On Jan 09, 2009
Please i want to know if Imowo Kekere in Ikorodu is free of Govt. acquisition.
Re: Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by reka(m): 6:41am On Jan 10, 2009
Any person interested in buying land in ikorodu should please be careful. I know what we faced in my area, thats AGRIC area of ikorodu, but now the problem has been settled. So now is the best time to buy plots of land in Agric area of ikorodu, i'm kind of close to the omoniles they are guys like myself so we rap up. the land around there sell for 800k now, a well developed area with 24/7 electricity (infact in my house i buy cards now. i Dont pay bills any longer and it pays. Its just that you start using light wisely).

you can simply reach me on 08033309720, 07029673369 or send me a mail at cyphanetproperties@yahoo.com

God bless you

NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO BUY LAND IN THIS AREA. WE ALSO HAVE SOME PLOTS OF LAND BESIDE LASPOTECH AND AFTER LUCKY FIBRE THATS TOWARDS IMOTA SIDE THEY CALL THAT SIDE MAYA.

WE AT CYPHANET ARE HERE TO MAKE YOU A LANDLORD SIMPLE,
Re: Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by Fesco: 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2009
[
boye/larry:

Hello,

As an indegene of Ikorodu, please i want to know if Imowo Kekere in Ikorodu is free of Govt. acquisition.
Re: Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by whobethat: 11:06am On Oct 28, 2009
Can anybody give info about buying a plot of land at Isiu. I heard some plots of land are for sale and at what price. Which area is better between Isiu and Ijede?
Re: Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by segcymoor(m): 6:47pm On Nov 01, 2009
Land is available beside caleb varsity in Ikorodu 4 just 120k per plot
call-arc Tony on 08023807960 or 07042144750 for inspcstion
Re: Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by vibrant: 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2009
pls does anyone know AGODONGBON VILLAGE in ikorodu.i would appreciate your response.how assesible is the place also
Re: Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by segcymoor(m): 4:07pm On Nov 06, 2009
I ve land beside Caleb Varsity 4 as low as 100k per plot with approved perimeter survey
Arc Tony on-08023807960 or 07042144750

Also at Igbe 4 400k per plot with Survey plan
Re: Land In Ikorodu To Purchase by bizlinks(m): 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2012
PLS I NEED A LAND IN IKORODU, HOW CAN I BUY A PLOT OF LAND NOW

(1) (2) (Reply)

PRICE SLASH 1267 Pieces Of WC And 2000 Pieces Of Wash Hand Basins For Sale / Innovative Nigeria Made Water Bottle Chair/side stool (pics) / A Tenement Story Building At Ikeja, Now 15.m. Give Away Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.