Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Didn’t Make Heaven, Pastor Shares About His Revelation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Didn’t Make Heaven, Pastor Shares About His Revelation (979 Views)

Benin Pastor Shares Money In Church (photo) / "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye / Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Didn’t Make Heaven, Pastor Shares About His Revelation by News1234: 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2022
Following the sad death of Nigerian gospel singer, Late Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu, whose death caused lots of stir on social media with rumors of her being maltreated by her husband, a Tanzanian pastor, Allen Mziray has revealed using his Facebook account to share revelations of the late singer’s afterlife judgment.  He revealed that the late singer didn’t enter the gates of heaven.

https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/singer-osinachi-nwachukwu-didnt-make-heaven-pastor-shares-about-his-revelation-from-god/

Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Didn’t Make Heaven, Pastor Shares About His Revelation by triple996(m): 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
Funny people grin

1 Like

Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Didn’t Make Heaven, Pastor Shares About His Revelation by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
God no wicked reach this fake Pastor.
Though some may suffer on earth & later in hell.
This made me see that this life it get as it be.
This woman suffered on earth & people still catch cruise with a death.
Wetin sef?

1 Like

Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Didn’t Make Heaven, Pastor Shares About His Revelation by derecho(m): 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2022
Though, i don't easily believe people saying someone has gone to heaven, I can easily believe that some people are in hell fire.
Reason?
It's easier to go to hell fire than make heaven.

However, we'll know who is where when we get there.

1 Like

Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Didn’t Make Heaven, Pastor Shares About His Revelation by Solofresh2: 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2022
Your heaven and hell are here on earth

2 Likes

Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Didn’t Make Heaven, Pastor Shares About His Revelation by Ever8090: 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2022
People go.judt dey talk anyhow..dey use everything play

1 Like

Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Didn’t Make Heaven, Pastor Shares About His Revelation by derecho(m): 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2022
Na your believe be dat
Solofresh2:
Your heaven and hell are here on earth

1 Like

Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Didn’t Make Heaven, Pastor Shares About His Revelation by Solofresh2: 3:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
derecho:
Na your believe be dat
As Live goes on, you will understand better
Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Didn’t Make Heaven, Pastor Shares About His Revelation by Ryott: 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
Foolish pastor

1 Like

Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Didn’t Make Heaven, Pastor Shares About His Revelation by derecho(m): 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
I don't gamble with life friend. That issue is clear in my mind as daylight. Moreover, I no be small pikin.
Though, wisdom/understanding isn't a function of old age
Solofresh2:
As Live goes on, you will understand better

1 Like

Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Didn’t Make Heaven, Pastor Shares About His Revelation by Kobojunkie: 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2022
Sweetplum:
God no wicked reach this fake Pastor.
This woman suffered on earth & people still catch cruise with a death.
Wetin sef?
While what this man claims is nothing but a lie, please note that your suffering on earth does not guarantee you heaven after Jesus Christ returns so trash that thought. undecided
Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Didn’t Make Heaven, Pastor Shares About His Revelation by Kobojunkie: 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2022
derecho:
Though, i don't easily believe people saying someone has gone to heaven, I can easily believe that some people are in hell fire.
Reason?
It's easier to go to hell fire than make heaven.

However, we'll know who is where when we get there.
Heaven and Hell will both not be open for admission until after Jesus Christ returns and judges all at once. No body is in Heaven or in Hell even to this moment is what that means. undecided
Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Didn’t Make Heaven, Pastor Shares About His Revelation by derecho(m): 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2022
What's your authority pls?
Kobojunkie:
Heaven and Hell will both not be open for admission until after Jesus Christ returns and judges all at once. No body is in Heaven or in Hell even to this moment is what that means. undecided
Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Didn’t Make Heaven, Pastor Shares About His Revelation by Kobojunkie: 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
derecho:
What's your authority pls?
Jesus Christ Himself told you this in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 and in John 5 vs 19 - 29 undecided
Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Didn’t Make Heaven, Pastor Shares About His Revelation by derecho(m): 4:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
Great, the Bible is your source.

Did you factor in Luke 16:19-31 ?
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ Himself told you this in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 and in John 5 vs 19 - 29 undecided
Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Didn’t Make Heaven, Pastor Shares About His Revelation by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
While what this man claims is nothing but a lie, please note that your suffering on earth does not guarantee you heaven after Jesus Christ returns so trash that thought. undecided
Sure I know.
Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Didn’t Make Heaven, Pastor Shares About His Revelation by Kobojunkie: 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
derecho:
Great, the Bible is your source.

Did you factor in Luke 16:19-31 ?
The story of Lazarus and the Rich man is instead a parable Jesus Christ told to teach His followers that no one will be sent back from the dead to warn the living. Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 and John 5 vs 19 - 29 are not parables but instead actual teachings of what is to come. You know this because the Kingdom of God, which Jesus Christ brought to men did not even become fully available for men to enter until after Jesus Christ's blood was shed on the cross - Matthew 26 vs 28 - 30. undecided

The Covenant was ratified on the cross and the gates to the Kingdom thrown open to all after He died on the cross, not before. undecided
Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Didn’t Make Heaven, Pastor Shares About His Revelation by derecho(m): 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
Did you notice Jesus saying speaking in specifics and calling the name? Study that passage well.
Kobojunkie:
The story of Lazarus and the Rich man is instead a parable Jesus Christ told to teach His followers that no one will be sent back from the dead to warn the living. Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 and John 5 vs 19 - 29 are not parables but instead actual teachings of what is to come. You know this because the Kingdom of God, which Jesus Christ brought to men did not even become fully available for men to enter until after Jesus Christ's blood was shed on the cross - Matthew 26 vs 28 - 30. undecided

The Covenant was ratified on the cross and the gates to the Kingdom thrown open to all after He died on the cross, not before. undecided

1 Like

Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Didn’t Make Heaven, Pastor Shares About His Revelation by Kobojunkie: 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
derecho:
Did you notice Jesus saying speaking in specifics and calling the name? Study that passage well.
God never promised Heaven or Hell aka the Kingdom of God to the people of the Old Testament - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. What He promised them is instead eternal life , and so your righteous men of Old are in their Graves waiting for the resurrection when they will be raised to enjoy long life in the land of Canaan - likely during the millennial rule- which is what God promised to them directly. undecided

The Kingdom of God which is Heaven and Hell, came much later with Jesus Christ and according to Jesus Christ, entry will only take place after He returns and judges the righteousness of all men, what some of you refer to as the great white throne jugdement. undecided
Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Didn’t Make Heaven, Pastor Shares About His Revelation by derecho(m): 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
I asked a simple question...Let's build the discussion gradually
Kobojunkie:
God never promised Heaven or Hell aka the Kingdom of God to the people of the Old Testament - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. What He promised them is instead eternal life , and so your righteous men of Old are in their Graves waiting for the resurrection when they will be raised to enjoy long life in the land of Canaan - likely during the millennial rule- which is what God promised to them directly. undecided

The Kingdom of God which is Heaven and Hell, came much later with Jesus Christ and according to Jesus Christ, entry will only take place after He returns and judges the righteousness of all men, what some of you refer to as the great white throne jugdement. undecided
Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Didn’t Make Heaven, Pastor Shares About His Revelation by Kobojunkie: 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
derecho:
I asked a simple question...
And I responded. undecided

1 Like

Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Didn’t Make Heaven, Pastor Shares About His Revelation by derecho(m): 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2022
No.. U introduced something else
Kobojunkie:
And I responded. undecided
Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Didn’t Make Heaven, Pastor Shares About His Revelation by Kobojunkie: 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
derecho:
No.. U introduced something else
Something else like what? undecided

I simply expantiated on what I had said earlier. The mentioning of names does not change any of God's Law or the fact that the story told was a parable. undecided
Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Didn’t Make Heaven, Pastor Shares About His Revelation by derecho(m): 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
So Jesus being specific and calling Lazarus the beggar didn't mean anything to you?
Kobojunkie:
Something else like what? undecided

I simply expantiated on what I had said earlier. The mentioning of names does not change any of God's Law or the fact that the story told was a parable. undecided
Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Didn’t Make Heaven, Pastor Shares About His Revelation by Kobojunkie: 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
derecho:
So Jesus being specific and calling Lazarus the beggar didn't mean anything to you?
Not really! Are you somehow thinking there has only ever been one Lazarus the beggar and one rich man?? undecided
Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Didn’t Make Heaven, Pastor Shares About His Revelation by derecho(m): 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2022
Try to help me locate where this teaching is parable... I seem not to find it
Kobojunkie:
Not really! Are you somehow thinking there has only ever been one Lazarus the beggar and one rich man?? undecided
Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Didn’t Make Heaven, Pastor Shares About His Revelation by Kobojunkie: 4:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
derecho:
Try to help me locate where this teaching is parable... I seem not to find it
Well, given that Jesus Christ didnt announce all of His parables as such, I would say you are clearly looking for the wrong thing. undecided

The answers you need are embedded in the story, and in God's Truth regarding His promise in the Old Covenant. undecided
Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Didn’t Make Heaven, Pastor Shares About His Revelation by derecho(m): 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
I asked because it clearly wasn't a parable
Kobojunkie:
Well, given that Jesus Christ didnt announce all of His parables as such, I would say you are clearly looking for the wrong thing. undecided

The answers you need are embedded in the story, and in God's Truth regarding His promise in the Old Covenant. undecided
Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Didn’t Make Heaven, Pastor Shares About His Revelation by Kobojunkie: 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
derecho:
I asked because it clearly wasn't a parable
There is nothing clearly not a parable about it since it was told mostly in reference to God's Old Covenant Law which never promised Heaven or Hell to the people of israelundecided

Also recall that in regards to Abraham who was mentioned, Jesus Christ already taught that though dead, Abraham was yet living, this in addition to confirming the resurrection to come. undecided
Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Didn’t Make Heaven, Pastor Shares About His Revelation by derecho(m): 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2022
Could you point to another similar "parable" of Jesus.Let's compare
Kobojunkie:
There is nothing clearly not a parable about it. undecided

Also recall that in regards to Abraham who was mentioned, Jesus Christ already taught that though dead, Abraham was yet living, this in addition to confirming the resurrection to come. undecided
Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Didn’t Make Heaven, Pastor Shares About His Revelation by Kobojunkie: 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2022
derecho:
Could you point to another similar "parable" of Jesus.Let's compare
A similar parable told by Jesus Christ that uses the Old Covenant as central to teach something about God's New Covenant? undecided
Re: Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Didn’t Make Heaven, Pastor Shares About His Revelation by derecho(m): 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
This to me sounds general...kindly provide a bible passage let me see for myself
Kobojunkie:
A similar parable told by Jesus Christ that uses the Old Covenant as central to teach something about God's New Covenant? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Blame Terrorists, Blame The Source / Is It Okay To Follow Jesus But Not Be Called A Christian? / Lets Talk About This Once And For All!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.