Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest (35041 Views)

I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife / Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest / Cubana Chief Priest Shows His Bedroom, Golden Themed, In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest by Angy55(f): 9:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
Rugaria:
What does this fat toad know about life?

You think he Knows nothing but it is the truth. Polygamy is War, if you like have all the money in world. This is not about the Man, but the children which is his Generation after him.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest by Ferya(f): 9:46pm On Apr 28, 2022
Kriss216:
Polygamy is dangerous only when you're broke and poor.

Is chief priest broke and poor? He said, "whether rich or poor polygamy can destroy generation". Share the advise. Period!
Re: Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest by Babygreene(f): 9:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
I feel this man is playing pranks on Nigerians.Just to give them something to gossip about.then he later comes out,says it's a joke.maybe.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest by essentialone(m): 9:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
The only thing wey dey pain me for this matter be say 95% of the ladies angry with Yul Edochie are presently sexing, dating, or flirting around another lady's husband.
Re: Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest by jaxxy(m): 10:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
philipnw:
Chief priest you spoke well,let he that have ear hear.

polygamy is a choice. it's not so different from divorce.
Re: Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest by Cashio(m): 10:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
philipnw:
polygamy is war my brother...now use Ned as an example and I will tell you to wait until he is no more. Then you see war among the wives and children. There will always be that jealousy, competition, favouritism, etc.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest by Prettychild(f): 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2022
Echoban:

My great grandfather that has more than one wives and still has a Happy ending nko? He was rich, has good administative skill to manage his home, trainned all his children and leaves a fuffilled life. What abt that.

Ure not GOD cheesy
How are the children your great father left behind faring? You are also not God. Whether we like it or not, there are consequences to every action or inaction we take. Repeating ‘You are not God’ like a cliche, wouldn’t change that fact
Re: Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest by Akwaibom1stlady(f): 10:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
Relocation Sales

Almost new generator for sale.... . Used for a month

Price 90k (Non negotiable)

Samsung A12 (Need to change the screen) perfectly working and used for less than a year
35k Non negotiable 64gb, 4gb ram

AC 1hp very cool
50k last

32" LG smart TV 70k (SOLD)

43" Inches LG HD TV 125k (Only 5 months used)

2 Pieces of Gotv Decorder with their Remote and antenna... Both used for less than 4 months... 6k each

3 months Hairer Thermocool Table Top Fridge (with a mini freezer) very new

Call/whatsapp 070.694.535.38

Re: Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest by West2019(m): 10:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
Kriss216:
For your mind Please ask Abiola family.
Re: Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest by Onachiene1995(m): 11:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
Cubana Chief priest I hope your wife reads this piece of shit that you've written, so she will bear in mind that she is not the only one riding your small dick (Ntanta) I hate pretenders do you want Yul to deny that the baby is not his?
Re: Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest by JOemmy(m): 12:14am On Apr 29, 2022
Kriss216:

What about rich men that have been murdered by their jealous wives?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest by NaBanga: 12:31am On Apr 29, 2022
Despite his criminal associations, I have always had some respect for this Cubana Chief Priest. He has side chicks, but he always shows honor to his wife. He never misses an opportunity to praise her efforts from their beginning. He has taken care of her through it all and she has in return covered him. You can tell by their interactions that they truly do love one another. I am not against polygamists, however it should be with the permission of the first wife. Did Yul Edochie tell his wife upon marriage that he would take a second wife? If not, then it is very wrong.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest by Shembrunei(m): 12:44am On Apr 29, 2022
nairalee:
This life funny. Na when u fu.c.k up u go begin see advise from every Tom Dick and Harry. Even babalawo go begin type motivation quotes
grin grin grin True talk my brother

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest by bepositive11: 12:56am On Apr 29, 2022
Marriage should be based on love not sex. Men and women like you are incapable of love. I pity your future spouse. But then again, you'll end up attracting a woman who's like you - incapable of love too

Bigggloadofcum:
smiley

Men are polygamous naturally. From time immemorial it's been the way of life of every capable man. And by capable I mean Men who can provide for their family.

Even 2 minutes Men have that polygamy blood running in their veins not to talk of the mighty men in battle.

Those men dragging Yul by his balls including this mf have tons of women spread everywhere.

I'd rather have wives as many as I can handle, provide for and take care of than be caught in a web of hide and seek with little girls called side chicks cuz I don't want madam to find out.

I've said this to every intending future wife of mine. Be ready to accept as many women as I deserve. And if for any reason your bumbum shrinks and ur boobs turns to table tennis bats, you are out of my house.

I can't be looking at a naked woman with frown on my face. NEVER.
Re: Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest by Aklee4994(m): 1:38am On Apr 29, 2022
Who still remember a story of what Usifo ataga and chindima ojukwu go know say side chick no get JOY..

Polygamy is a way of life

Example start eating only rice or get yourself another foodstuffs from outside or never bother yourself buying a new foodstuffs and branch a eatery and eat what is not at home
Re: Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest by wiseoneking: 2:38am On Apr 29, 2022
Realists:
Hear this Okoro going against the African tradition, because of too much inferiority complex of a blackman. Almighty God prophets married more than one wife, but the Satanist abolished it.
People who know Almighty God and prophets don land here. You that is not against African tradition, why don't you be sleeping in Osun oshogbo gave. One man one wife. Period!
Re: Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest by NorthernersSuck: 3:34am On Apr 29, 2022
Kriss216:

This bus conductor always talking about broke and poor
Re: Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest by richboy7(m): 4:40am On Apr 29, 2022
He's so right:

...Says do unto others what you want them to do unto you

If the table is turn. What if Yul Edochie's wife has a child for another man how will Yul feel?

You people didn't think about that abi!!!

This world ehh!!!
Re: Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest by Vicmareal: 5:11am On Apr 29, 2022
No amount of money can soothe suspicion, rivalry and lack of trust. Thank God this is coming up as a lesson for all to learn. Its not about motivation-speaking or trying to trend on another man's issue.

"My own" can never be the same as 'our own". As time progresses the "quest for attention" brings enmity and the love a polygamist seeks untimately becomes a mirage.
Re: Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest by Vicmareal: 5:15am On Apr 29, 2022
In a school hostel, if a pair of slippers is "your own" there is a kind of care it gets, but once it becomes "our own" there is another kind of care it gets.
Re: Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest by Yaba4sure: 5:18am On Apr 29, 2022
Bigggloadofcum:
smiley

Men are polygamous naturally. From time immemorial it's been the way of life of every capable man. And by capable I mean Men who can provide for their family.

Even 2 minutes Men have that polygamy blood running in their veins not to talk of the mighty men in battle.

Those men dragging Yul by his balls including this mf have tons of women spread everywhere.

I'd rather have wives as many as I can handle, provide for and take care of than be caught in a web of hide and seek with little girls called side chicks cuz I don't want madam to find out.

I've said this to every intending future wife of mine. Be ready to accept as many women as I deserve. And if for any reason your bumbum shrinks and ur boobs turns to table tennis bats, you are out of my house.

has, there is is God pooh!!!
Re: Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest by Yaba4sure: 5:19am On Apr 29, 2022
Bigggloadofcum:
smiley

aaah, there is is God ooh!!!
Re: Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest by Stanleyq: 5:51am On Apr 29, 2022
Kriss216:
and ojukwu was poor? De person Cubans is poor?
Re: Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest by Stanleyq: 5:54am On Apr 29, 2022
Realists:
Hear this Okoro going against the African tradition, because of too much inferiority complex of a blackman. Almighty God prophets married more than one wife, but the Satanist abolished it.
irrelevant
Re: Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest by Stanleyq: 5:55am On Apr 29, 2022
Bigggloadofcum:
smiley

I've said this to every intending future wife of mine. Be ready to accept as many women as I deserve. And if for any reason your bumbum shrinks and ur boobs turns to table tennis bats, you are out of my house.polygamy is evil..even when u love and cherish all as their father, come die naa, and see war DAT u have created

Re: Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest by Stanleyq: 5:59am On Apr 29, 2022
Datikwerreboi:
It's dangerous for the children but not the man himself I think
which means, de man no love his children
Re: Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest by Whobedatte(m): 6:35am On Apr 29, 2022
Christistruth00:

Go and check out MKO Abiola’s Wealth

It is all gone and his wives are still fighting themselves furiously despite that he died over 20 years ago in fact the death of at least 2 of his brothers is directly as a result of the battle over his wealth
Even Elene dili chineke
Mr Stephen Ilodibe

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest by Emelaph(m): 6:38am On Apr 29, 2022
Kriss216:

Oga, broke or no broke. It is war!.
Just wait and see
Re: Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest by Echoban: 7:47am On Apr 29, 2022
Prettychild:

How are the children your great father left behind faring? You are also not God. Whether we like it or not, there are consequences to every action or inaction we take. Repeating ‘You are not God’ like a cliche, wouldn’t change that fact

Today we are a big family like a community, grown up, well educated, the least person among my immediate uncle is a successful politician , nobody even think of different mother upbringings, everybody scattered in different cities doing big, the love amongst grand and great grand children is cool. So I don't know where d falacy u're talking abt is coming from..

See no straight rule to way of living. Don't use poor polygamist as yardstick aunti.
Re: Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest by Fuckyoumod: 8:24am On Apr 29, 2022
philipnw:
spoke well how?

No man has the right to tell another man how he must run is home.

As for you and chief priest please answer this simple question.

Which is better, hopping, pretending and committing adultery from one woman to another and bring your son and your second wife home?

Let your conscience answer me.
Re: Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest by ekammaita: 9:34am On Apr 29, 2022
hypocrisy everywhere ......... those supporting polygamy have side chicks and are committing adultery somewhere.
Re: Yul Edochie: Polygamy Is Dangerous – Cubana Chief Priest by Ladyk1990(f): 10:20am On Apr 29, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Karen Igho Flaunts Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday / Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You / Yvonne Jegede Fawole Looking Fabulous In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.