Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

My Cute Neighbors Have Moved Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cute Neighbors Have Moved Out (1089 Views)

My White Neighbors Have Moved Out Finally / My Young Neighbors Have Gone Home For The Summer Break / My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cute Neighbors Have Moved Out by Ilamina(f): 4:52pm On Apr 28, 2022
cry cry cry cry

Looks like they have graduated and moved on with their life

Hope they will be safe. .last time I checked, one of them had tattoos covered around his body after I ignored him hmmmm

Funny, I checked their front door window and they haven't removed the curtain. .they covered when they caught me stalking them before they left tongue grin

I wonder why. . because I won't be stalking these new neighbors. .I learnt my lesson
Re: My Cute Neighbors Have Moved Out by bmdmix11: 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
Clout chaser with made up story shey nah Ghana now or Canada abi na USA today? Mumu
Re: My Cute Neighbors Have Moved Out by Ilamina(f): 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
bmdmix11:
Clout chaser with made up story shey nah Ghana now or Canada abi na USA today? Mumu
With all due respect, if you don't have anything good to say
Ignore my thread, thank you
Re: My Cute Neighbors Have Moved Out by Kimiso(m): 5:03pm On Apr 28, 2022
Ilamina:
cry cry cry cry

Looks like they have graduated and moved on with their life

Hope they will be safe. .last time I checked, one of them had tattoos covered around his body after I ignored him hmmmm

Funny, I checked their front door window and they haven't removed the curtain. .they covered when they caught me stalking them before they left tongue grin

I wonder why. . because I won't be stalking these new neighbors. .I learnt my lesson
let me be your new neighbor on nairaland cool
Re: My Cute Neighbors Have Moved Out by bmdmix11: 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2022
Ilamina:
With all due respect, if you don't have anything good to say
Ignore my thread, thank you
mumu faker u think i don forget u, liar liar
Re: My Cute Neighbors Have Moved Out by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2022
bmdmix11:
mumu faker u think i don forget u, liar liar
Sharrap and leave that lady alone,let her be.
Re: My Cute Neighbors Have Moved Out by bmdmix11: 6:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
lexy20I4:

Sharrap and leave that lady alone,let her be.
she wont give u do mumu
Re: My Cute Neighbors Have Moved Out by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2022
bmdmix11:
she wont give u do mumu
Even if she no go give me,leave am,go trvll your mvma na,that lady go fit born you idvvt.
Re: My Cute Neighbors Have Moved Out by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 28, 2022
bmdmix11:
i prefer to rape my mama to dvth.
Re: My Cute Neighbors Have Moved Out by bmdmix11: 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
[quote author=lexy20I4 post=112354293][/quote]ehya

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Background Apps In Tecno Camon 18i? / Real Reason Jesus Is Trending On Social Media / CALL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.