Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,586 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) (132825 Views)

4 Dead As U.S Airplane Crashes In Virginia (Photos) / Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) / Nigerian man kicked out of the plane in UK for being to rude to the cabin crew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by Zooposki(f): 11:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
Geminiboi:

OH damn She's freaking hot �

Damn nigga.

1 Like

Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 29, 2022
Is it not in " Amrika" again?? In xyz's accent (Decipher this at your win risk o)
They should check very well.
One of the ringleaders of the "get -off-this-flight " staff is a Nigerian woman, possibly in her fifties. They can't tolerate rubbish.
She must have remembered she has a daughter the age of the Korean DJ. It further added to the buildup of her irritation. lipsrsealed

Where that Ini Edo's meme sef... Someone should borrow it to me nau.
" Building irritation "
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by Mentcee(m): 11:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Serves her right

So says a yoruboid muslim.

1 Like

Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
ImoleNaija:
Sorry, some don't take the 'F' words lightly.
* Flightly *. wink
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 29, 2022
I know she probably underwent series of aesthetic surgeries, but she is actually looking good. Almost like a Korean doll (isn't this even what they call them? )
And someone would be telling me to kill my idea of marrying from either Europe or Asia. Ko le work. I won't give up.

I want my own dolled up boo boo. But she has to have the junk in da trunk, though. Too much front is not ideal for me. # Back lives matter.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by IbileIfe: 11:35pm On Apr 29, 2022
Geminiboi:

OH damn She's freaking hot �
The Vaseline crew just entered the Chatroom. grin

2 Likes

Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 11:36pm On Apr 29, 2022
obontami:
Sue them.

She and her US lawyer will definitely get serious money. They forgot what country they in
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by IbileIfe: 11:37pm On Apr 29, 2022
PaulOtl:
I know she probably underwent series of aesthetic surgeries, but she is actually looking good. Almost like a Korean doll (isn't this even what they call them? )
And someone would be telling me to kill my idea of marrying from either Europe or Asia. Ko le work. I won't give up.

I want my own dolled up boo boo. But she has to have the junk in da trunk, though. Too much front is not ideal for me. # Back lives matter.
With those kind of boobs, my children will not complain of no milk. I suck, Dem suck, I suck Dem suck. grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 29, 2022
IbileIfe:

With those kind of boobs, my children will not complain of no milk. I suck, Dem suck, I suck Dem suck. grin
Haha. But ewww...I hate the sound of breast milk in a man's mouth. Nyamakata! The taste is not nice.
But when she's not lactating? Then that's bae cool
Suck till World War Z comes and goes. No retreat, no surrender.

1 Like

Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by Mimipowers: 12:00am On Apr 30, 2022
Okay

Relocation Sales

Almost new generator for sale.... . Used for a month
Price 90k (Non negotiable)

2 iPhone 12 pro max 256 BH 100 grey 510k / 128h BH88 blue 480k both prices are fixed

Samsung A12 (Need to change the screen) perfectly working and used for less than a year
35k Non negotiable 64gb, 4gb ram

AC 1hp very cool
50k last

32" LG smart TV 70k (SOLD)

43" Inches LG HD TV 125k (Only 5 months used)

2 Pieces of Gotv Decorder with their Remote and antenna... Both used for less than 4 months... 6k each

3 months Hairer Thermocool Table Top Fridge (with a mini freezer) very new

Call/whatsapp 07069453538

1 Like

Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by Brian47(m): 12:30am On Apr 30, 2022
I thought Jeon created this topic.
But I was wrong.
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57am On Apr 30, 2022
obontami:
Sue them.
Lol, why.
She'll loose, Airlines Can Kick Passengers Off The Flight For Dress Code, Airlines can make whatever rules they would like as to the type of clothing that you must wear if you want a seat on one of their flights. They are not bound by the same rules as a governmental agency, thesame way a social media can ban you when you go against their terms and conditions

F. Words on your clothing is a no no for many private airline

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by abbey621(m): 1:19am On Apr 30, 2022
Sunmoluvic:

Lol, why.
She'll loose, Airlines Can Kick Passengers Off The Flight For Dress Code, Airlines can make whatever rules they would like as to the type of clothing that you must wear if you want a seat on one of their flights. They are not bound by the same rules as a governmental agency, thesame way a social media can ban you when you go against their terms and conditions

F. Words on your clothing is a no no for many private airline

B.S.......She's going to get paid if she gets a popular lawyer. Fristly the freedom of speech is protected and this includes dressing. The airline would have to prove that her dressing was so outrageous that it constituted discomfort for passengers. A similar case occured with United Airlines about 5 years back and they settled out of court.
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by Desusi: 1:45am On Apr 30, 2022
Just like that!Even in the land of opportunities? How can the Americans behaved like that to Dj soda?l think something got wrong somewhere. The future is female.
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by Udemzy05: 1:52am On Apr 30, 2022
Hypocrites.
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by Proflere: 1:54am On Apr 30, 2022
obontami:
Sue them.
Suliya kan...
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by wagzy37: 2:02am On Apr 30, 2022
WriterNig:

Is America no longer the land of the free anymore?

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Land of the free my butthole. Those who know… know

1 Like

Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by Transcriber: 2:05am On Apr 30, 2022
Dorwadora:
Korea ....

Smh
what's wrong with them?
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by JoeEeL(m): 2:06am On Apr 30, 2022
Looking for the 'sexy'? undecided
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by Transcriber: 2:06am On Apr 30, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
I love Asian women
Asian is very broad

Just saying
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by Transcriber: 2:07am On Apr 30, 2022
motymop:

Yeah Asians are "docile" but are one of the highest paid group in the US, they work in tech, they have a low crime rate and are also entrepreneurial, in addition, many Asian countries are up there.

While

If this was an african or African American that got kicked out for the same offense, he or she would have shouted racism and called jesse Jackson for protest.

Our very active friends are all living in shit hole countries..anyway just my observation
lol
Nigerians are also part of the highest paid.
So nothing there
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52am On Apr 30, 2022
Sweetplum:
Lol. Fuc k you pant

Yur pretty af ... No wonder yur always mail-spammed. smiley
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by Excelseafood: 3:21am On Apr 30, 2022
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by Mavixisu(m): 3:27am On Apr 30, 2022
Wahala people
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by chysam: 3:37am On Apr 30, 2022
I am sueing both USA and that airline for kicking my wife outta Airbus. Dem dey craze??

Since when has USA become a born again country??

Bia my son!!!,bring our family meth there make we take small before I go and fight for justice for your mother.
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by Agugbadin: 3:52am On Apr 30, 2022
Disgusting
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 3:56am On Apr 30, 2022
What did she expect
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by JaskanFactor: 4:08am On Apr 30, 2022
What did they expect her to do, when all mediums of prevailing culture from movies, music, fashion and even career work are symbolically sending out the message that ITS COOL TO BE BAD.

But cool to be bad will end in disgrace, she is lucky they tried to wake her up from her slumber.
Its cool to be bad, its written everywhere around, its easier for young ones growing up to fall into the trap of this shameful belief.

By now most of the world is full of overtly materialistic zombies living out that cool to be be bad as a life style.
And thats what it turns its victims into, literal zombies, and in this case they had to kick the zombie off the plane.

My condolences goes to those who have to work with or share a house with this cool to be bad Zombies.
Non the less every encounter is a blessing. Cause Even the Zombies are said to be doing Gods work.

1 Like

Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 4:15am On Apr 30, 2022
WriterNig:

A popular South Korean DJ (@deejaysoda) claimed that she was “suddenly kicked out” of a flight just before her departure to Los Angeles from New York, and forced to take off her sweatpants because they were deemed “inappropriate” and “offensive.”

DJ Soda was wearing sweatpants that had the words “FVCK”, “FVCK YOU,” and “FVCKIN” printed all over and were sponsored by the American brand Ripndip.

The DJ, whose real name is Hwang So-hee, wrote on her social media that she was “harassed and humiliated” on Monday after boarding an American Airlines flight from New York to Los Angeles.

DJ Soda tweeted;

Independent UK || Dailymail UK
Ironically she wont wear such in her country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

All About Banana Island Lagos State, History And Exclusive Pictures / Abuja Nightclubs Where Strippers, Prostitutes Go Berserk For Customers / The Nigeria Zip/Postal Code Confusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.