Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) (132824 Views)

4 Dead As U.S Airplane Crashes In Virginia (Photos) / Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) / Nigerian man kicked out of the plane in UK for being to rude to the cabin crew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:34am On Apr 30, 2022
wirinet:

Can't you read and comprehend? Did you fail English Comprehension in WAEC? This had nothing to do with indecent dressing or decent culture. The flight crew did not like the "Fùck You" printed on her trouser. She had to remove her trousers in front of everybody and wear the reverse side before she was allowed to fly on that aircraft.

She should sue the airline as there was no policy banning the use of certain words or graphics on cloths.

The airline’s policy speaks to offensive apparel. She has no case.
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by ModeEbo(m): 7:37am On Apr 30, 2022
Till mama comes calling bro
limcar:
how many rounds?
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:37am On Apr 30, 2022
abbey621:

B.S.......She's going to get paid if she gets a popular lawyer. Fristly the freedom of speech is protected and this includes dressing. The airline would have to prove that her dressing was so outrageous that it constituted discomfort for passengers. A similar case occured with United Airlines about 5 years back and they settled out of court.

If you knew and understood the First Amendment then you would realize how false your statement is.
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by Sagefromtheeast: 7:37am On Apr 30, 2022
WriterNig:

Is America no longer the land of the free anymore?

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

angry grin

I wonder o �

I thought they're free to do anything,eat and drink anything anywhere they feel like.
Hypocrites
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 30, 2022
abbey621:

B.S.......She's going to get paid if she gets a popular lawyer. Fristly the freedom of speech is protected and this includes dressing. The airline would have to prove that her dressing was so outrageous that it constituted discomfort for passengers. A similar case occured with United Airlines about 5 years back and they settled out of court.
Chai, see talk, show me the similar case a abeg, I no get time to dey argue

1 Like

Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 30, 2022
America doesnt need East infections.
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:41am On Apr 30, 2022
motymop:

Yeah Asians are "docile" but are one of the highest paid group in the US, they work in tech, they have a low crime rate and are also entrepreneurial, in addition, many Asian countries are up there.

While

If this was an african or African American that got kicked out for the same offense, he or she would have shouted racism and called jesse Jackson for protest.

Our very active friends are all living in shit hole countries..anyway just my observation

My observation is that you have serious self-hate and inferiority complexes, romanticizing one race while being uninformed about your own.
Goodbye.

1 Like

Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by limcar: 7:44am On Apr 30, 2022
ModeEbo:
Till mama comes calling bro
wetin you dey drink?
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by Hunterovo: 7:44am On Apr 30, 2022
Boeing grounded. Accident First, irresponsibility first
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by ibinaboonline: 7:44am On Apr 30, 2022
Of course, they all move to America when they’ve been beaten by the immorality bug. She should try wearing that to a South Korea or North Korean airport. She can’t even live in her home country with her chosen lifestyle. America, straight.
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by Hunterovo: 7:45am On Apr 30, 2022
Boeing, give the families of the victims some closure
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by ModeEbo(m): 7:47am On Apr 30, 2022
Nothing but if I Wan kill her I go just take small stout or action bitters
limcar:
wetin you dey drink?
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by limcar: 7:53am On Apr 30, 2022
ModeEbo:
Nothing but if I Wan kill her I go just take small stout or action bitters
abeg suggest sometin for me. I want my dick to dey stand immediately i dey with woman
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by compton11(m): 7:54am On Apr 30, 2022
Mentcee:

So says a yoruboid muslim.
since when did a Pentecost Igbo nigga becomes yoro Muslim?
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by ModeEbo(m): 8:01am On Apr 30, 2022
Go buy Vega 200 for chemist or try drink any
Black alcoholic drinks before the game starts
limcar:
abeg suggest sometin for me. I want my dick to dey stand immediately i dey with woman
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by Olam09(m): 8:04am On Apr 30, 2022
WriterNig:
Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Like for DJ Soda, share for American Airlines grin

America is right for kicking her out of the plane. It's an offense called public indecency.
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by backnbeta(f): 8:23am On Apr 30, 2022
She got bleeped instead undecided
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by Johel(m): 8:35am On Apr 30, 2022
obontami:
Sue them.

Simple
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by Adext4sure(m): 9:25am On Apr 30, 2022
The second Korean wey get bwess tongue
WriterNig:

A popular South Korean DJ (@deejaysoda) claimed that she was “suddenly kicked out” of a flight just before her departure to Los Angeles from New York, and forced to take off her sweatpants because they were deemed “inappropriate” and “offensive.”

DJ Soda was wearing sweatpants that had the words “FVCK”, “FVCK YOU,” and “FVCKIN” printed all over and were sponsored by the American brand Ripndip.

The DJ, whose real name is Hwang So-hee, wrote on her social media that she was “harassed and humiliated” on Monday after boarding an American Airlines flight from New York to Los Angeles.

DJ Soda tweeted;

Independent UK || Dailymail UK
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by toprealman: 10:01am On Apr 30, 2022
Can she try this shit in China?
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 30, 2022
Transcriber:
Asian is very broad

Just saying
I know it'll be a woman to say this cheesy
So...Say, a white dude came on here to say, ' l so love African women ' because of their thick bodies.
Would you have said, ' African is very broad ? '
Since the narrative favours your race, if we look at being African holistically.
Knowing well that Algerians, Egyptians, Majority of white Zimbabwean women and south Africans are notable less curvier tha the darker tone women still in heir country.

Bottomline is that the guy said he likes Asian women. We don't all have to live and pick Naija women over the rest l, nau grin
Haven been friends with Korean girls, Chinese and Thai girls, as well as Myanmar girls, I can say I love Asian girls too, more than my Africans. It's in the way they think. It's not just about the sex appal of endowments, which most African chicks think we only consider.
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:35am On Apr 30, 2022
CRAZY BITCH,PUBLIC NUISANCE,YOUR NUISANCE FADED OUT YOUR SO-CALLED BEAUTY,BESIDE WITH ALL THIS RUBBISH I BET YOU CANT EVEN FCK,YOU ONLY GOOD FOR SHOWGLASS AS MANIQINEangry
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by Transcriber: 11:35am On Apr 30, 2022
PaulOtl:

I know it'll be a woman to say this cheesy
So...Say, a white dude came on here to say, ' l so love African women ' because of their thick bodies.
Would you have said, ' African is very broad ? '
Since the narrative favours your race, if we look at being African holistically.
Knowing well that Algerians, Egyptians, Majority of white Zimbabwean women and south Africans are notable less curvier tha the darker tone women still in heir country.

Bottomline is that the guy said he likes Asian women. We don't all have to live and pick Naija women over the rest l, nau grin
Haven been friends with Korean girls, Chinese and Thai girls, as well as Myanmar girls, I can say I love Asian girls too, more than my Africans. It's in the way they think. It's not just about the sex appal of endowments, which most African chicks think we only consider.
I am a man
Read my siggy cheesy
There are smart girls everywhere
I'll choose an endowned smart girl over a flat smart girl cool
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by Transcriber: 11:37am On Apr 30, 2022
motymop:

They are not.. Don't be deceived by media hype, it is nothing comparable to Asians who literally control tech.

The Ceo and founders of many tech companies, hudge funds and corporations are asians. Lot of American born asian millionaires and billionaires. This is nothing comparable to Nigerians living in the US.
google
I can't school you
Nigerians are more into medical and entertainment
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 12:12pm On Apr 30, 2022
You are not the target, that your Kim is the target.
US wants him to do anyhow so that he can see anyhow
His brother Putin is bloating already

1 Like

Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by infogeneral: 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2022
No absolute freedom anywhere
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2022
It is beyond this
Something is missing

1 Like

Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by zedegit: 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
WriterNig:

A popular South Korean DJ (@deejaysoda) claimed that she was “suddenly kicked out” of a flight just before her departure to Los Angeles from New York, and forced to take off her sweatpants because they were deemed “inappropriate” and “offensive.”

DJ Soda was wearing sweatpants that had the words “FVCK”, “FVCK YOU,” and “FVCKIN” printed all over and were sponsored by the American brand Ripndip.

The DJ, whose real name is Hwang So-hee, wrote on her social media that she was “harassed and humiliated” on Monday after boarding an American Airlines flight from New York to Los Angeles.

DJ Soda tweeted;

Independent UK || Dailymail UK

Harassed and embarrassed for telling you to dress responsibly?
Come to naija, lets define harassment for you.

This generation self.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

All About Banana Island Lagos State, History And Exclusive Pictures / Abuja Nightclubs Where Strippers, Prostitutes Go Berserk For Customers / The Nigeria Zip/Postal Code Confusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.