Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) (132815 Views)

4 Dead As U.S Airplane Crashes In Virginia (Photos) / Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) / Nigerian man kicked out of the plane in UK for being to rude to the cabin crew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by 1872fl: 4:35am On Apr 30, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
Asian is very broad

Just saying
[/s]
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by 1872fl: 4:35am On Apr 30, 2022
[s]
Transcriber:
lol
Nigerians are also part of the highest paid.
So nothing there
[/s]
[s]
Transcriber:
how much?
[/s]
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by Lanre1st(m): 4:52am On Apr 30, 2022
If only indecent dressing can be checked in foreign land, how hell is it we find it difficult to control it in Nigeria, where we have a decent culture.
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by Adedeji3764(m): 4:59am On Apr 30, 2022
Newscollect247
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 5:11am On Apr 30, 2022
Where is the human rights?
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by Agboconsult1(m): 5:34am On Apr 30, 2022
What will happen to guys who put on clothe with ''Dickson'' on it?
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by idanone(m): 5:37am On Apr 30, 2022
WriterNig:

A popular South Korean DJ (@deejaysoda) claimed that she was “suddenly kicked out” of a flight just before her departure to Los Angeles from New York, and forced to take off her sweatpants because they were deemed “inappropriate” and “offensive.”

DJ Soda was wearing sweatpants that had the words “FVCK”, “FVCK YOU,” and “FVCKIN” printed all over and were sponsored by the American brand Ripndip.

The DJ, whose real name is Hwang So-hee, wrote on her social media that she was “harassed and humiliated” on Monday after boarding an American Airlines flight from New York to Los Angeles.

DJ Soda tweeted;

Independent UK || Dailymail UK
na woman go destroy this world that we know
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by LordErrk: 5:55am On Apr 30, 2022
NwaNimo1:
[b]She for show raw, naked, unkempt toto.......

You've been showing signs of a really idiotic person since. Now I'm convinced...
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by Sterope(f): 6:02am On Apr 30, 2022
They do.

meobizy:
See how tiny her and her boyfriend are. She’s a foreigner and that’s why. They’d never try the same to a fellow Caucasian. They’d try a black so he/she’d put them on the news. Asians on the other hand are very docile.
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by anonimi: 6:07am On Apr 30, 2022
abbey621:
B.S.......She's going to get paid if she gets a popular lawyer. Fristly the freedom of speech is protected and this includes dressing. The airline would have to prove that her dressing was so outrageous that it constituted discomfort for passengers. A similar case occured with United Airlines about 5 years back and they settled out of court.

You should have provided the link for the UA case.
How much do you plan to contribute to the fees of the popular lawyer?

1 Like

Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by limcar: 6:20am On Apr 30, 2022
Geminiboi:

OH damn She's freaking hot �
would you fùck her?
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by sheriffindy(m): 6:21am On Apr 30, 2022
habsydiamond:
When u are Rome u gas to behave like a Roman... What is forbidden my country may not be in urs.

Now what has gas got to do with this na?
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by limcar: 6:22am On Apr 30, 2022
NwaNimo1:
She for show raw, naked, unkempt toto.......

[img]https:///media/3-30-2022/GDyBpU.gif[/img]

....come see unnecessary ban!
can you suck pussy
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by limcar: 6:24am On Apr 30, 2022
ModeEbo:
gringrin C meat wey I go like chop
how many rounds?
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by LollySeaSide: 6:25am On Apr 30, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Who has the video of the altercation
Let us check something
The last picture can help your matter.
Zoom, zoooom, zooooooom.
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by limcar: 6:28am On Apr 30, 2022
PaulOtl:
I know she probably underwent series of aesthetic surgeries, but she is actually looking good. Almost like a Korean doll (isn't this even what they call them? )
And someone would be telling me to kill my idea of marrying from either Europe or Asia. Ko le work. I won't give up.

I want my own dolled up boo boo. But she has to have the junk in da trunk, though. Too much front is not ideal for me. # Back lives matter.
bløwjob or handjob?
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by motymop: 6:31am On Apr 30, 2022
Transcriber:
lol
Nigerians are also part of the highest paid.
So nothing there

They are not.. Don't be deceived by media hype, it is nothing comparable to Asians who literally control tech.

The Ceo and founders of many tech companies, hudge funds and corporations are asians. Lot of American born asian millionaires and billionaires. This is nothing comparable to Nigerians living in the US.

1 Like

Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by Gaabasky: 6:38am On Apr 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Serves her right

In the Kim voice, stupid Western brainwashed spoiled Korean.

One of the reasons that makes Kim to hate SK
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by afamaustin(m): 6:45am On Apr 30, 2022
Don't see anything wrong
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by Cantonese: 6:46am On Apr 30, 2022
What you cannot do in your native country. Can you even try it in North Korea? After all Korea na Korea.
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by CHAQUR: 6:48am On Apr 30, 2022
Imagining if this had happened in Nigeria, our advocates of saner climes wouldn't let us be...with their this can never happen in the US or UK. Decency is a virtue. Civilization is fighting back but thank God, it is fighting those that hold on to it excessively.
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by wirinet(m): 6:51am On Apr 30, 2022
Lanre1st:
If only indecent dressing can be checked in foreign land, how hell is it we find it difficult to control it in Nigeria, where we have a decent culture.

Can't you read and comprehend? Did you fail English Comprehension in WAEC? This had nothing to do with indecent dressing or decent culture. The flight crew did not like the "Fùck You" printed on her trouser. She had to remove her trousers in front of everybody and wear the reverse side before she was allowed to fly on that aircraft.

She should sue the airline as there was no policy banning the use of certain words or graphics on cloths.
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by wirinet(m): 6:53am On Apr 30, 2022
Cantonese:
What you cannot do in your native country. Can you even try it in North Korea? After all Korea na Korea.

Try what in her native country? You mean wearing a trouser or tee shirt with the print "Fùck You"?
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by kullozone(m): 7:01am On Apr 30, 2022
habsydiamond:
When u are Rome u gas to behave like a Roman... What is forbidden my country may not be in urs.

C'mon bruh!
We're talking about the US here... Everything is allowed.

Una own hypocrisy keeps raising the boundaries everyday.
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 30, 2022
limcar:
bløwjob or handjob?
I prefer, real job. cheesy
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by kullozone(m): 7:13am On Apr 30, 2022
WoundedLamb:

And this dressing right here is bad?

I just tire oh. The US of all countries shocked

A country where everything goes...

I trust Nigerians to always support US na, because US na their god grin
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 7:17am On Apr 30, 2022
grin grin
Re: DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) by bluefilm: 7:27am On Apr 30, 2022
Nothing sexy at all about Asian girls. undecided sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

All About Banana Island Lagos State, History And Exclusive Pictures / Abuja Nightclubs Where Strippers, Prostitutes Go Berserk For Customers / The Nigeria Zip/Postal Code Confusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.