Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,894 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Where Is Heaven/hell Fire Located? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Heaven/hell Fire Located? (662 Views)

What Is Heaven Like? / Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? / There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Heaven/hell Fire Located? by helinues: 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
At least with my little understanding about life, the planets, galaxies, universes littered around, heaven or hell does not exist. That should be logical.

Where could it be Within our solar system? Our neighbors like Kepler 16 B, in our Milky way Galaxy? Andromeda Galaxy? Or beyond unseen universes?

Let's be civil with the discussion
Re: Where Is Heaven/hell Fire Located? by Jashub: 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
In my own opinion, they are in a dimension that is spaceless, timeless and does not have matter. In essence ,it is not in a place that is physical .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Heaven/hell Fire Located? by Kobojunkie: 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
helinues:
At least with my little understanding about life, the planets, galaxies, universes littered around, heaven or hell does not exist. That should be logical.

Where could it be Within our solar system? Our neighbors like Kepler 16 B, in our Milky way Galaxy? Andromeda Galaxy? Or beyond unseen universes?

You are told that the Kingdom of God which Jesus Christ is ruler over is not of this world...not in any physical plane you know of.... yet here you are asking for a physical location why? undecided

1 Like

Re: Where Is Heaven/hell Fire Located? by inforesource: 5:14pm On Apr 28, 2022
The best answer to this question lies with the dead, so maybe wait until when you die, ask the first person you will see there. For us here we only know these ones we can see.
Re: Where Is Heaven/hell Fire Located? by helinues: 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
Jashub:
In my own opinion, they are in a dimension that is spaceless, timeless and does not have matter. In essence ,it is not in a place that is physical .

Who don go heaven or hell come back before? Don't tell me about those who are in coma with their hallucinations. If we are yet to even visit ordinary our Sun in our solar system which with even imaginary fastest space craft, it will still take hundred of days to get there.

How then can some people know about imaginary hell or heaven?
Re: Where Is Heaven/hell Fire Located? by Kobojunkie: 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
inforesource:
The best answer to this question lies with the dead, so maybe wait until when you die, ask the first person you will see there. For us here we only know these ones we can see.
Even the dead don't have the answers to this question this since they are all still lying in their Graves waiting for Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Where Is Heaven/hell Fire Located? by helinues: 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
inforesource:

I did not direct the question to dead people, infact dead people are not on NL or are they?

You can learn if you don't have the answers
Re: Where Is Heaven/hell Fire Located? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
helinues:

It's in the spiritual realm.
However a little sample is Nigeria & any country with bad leaders, poor development.

You dz helinues v suffered gan in Nigeria.
I can see the shape of your head.
But no worry, we ll be praying for you.
Re: Where Is Heaven/hell Fire Located? by helinues: 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You are told that the Kingdom of God which Jesus Christ is ruler over is not of this world...not in any physical plane you know of.... yet here you are asking for a physical location why? undecided

Who told who?
Re: Where Is Heaven/hell Fire Located? by exCHRISTIAN: 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
Christianity again. grin grin grin

I already left the us*less faith.

So let me gerraout

............m

Btw

According To The Bible Jesus Went To Hell.
Re: Where Is Heaven/hell Fire Located? by Kobojunkie: 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
helinues:
Who told who?
The same Jesus Christ who told you of the existence of a Hell. undecided
Re: Where Is Heaven/hell Fire Located? by helinues: 5:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
Sweetplum:

It's in the spiritual realm.
However a little sample is Nigeria & any country with bad leaders, poor development.

You dz helinues v suffered gan in Nigeria.
I can see the shape of your head.
But no worry, we ll be praying for you.

Spiritual realm or imaginary realm. I can't just imagine how many people the pastors are scaring with all this hell or heaven story. I used to buy them when I was small, any small thing you are going to hell fire if you do this or that.. Haba

Make una tell us the location

1 Like

Re: Where Is Heaven/hell Fire Located? by helinues: 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The same Jesus Christ who told you of the existence of a Hell. undecided

Sorry I ain't a fan of any religion. My senses are gifted to me freely, I can make use of them without referring to any fairy stale stories

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Heaven/hell Fire Located? by Kobojunkie: 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
helinues:
Sorry I ain't a fan of any religion. My senses are gifted to me freely, I can make use of them without referring to any fairy stale stories
Yet here you are asking a religious question? undecided

So whose fooling whom? lipsrsealed
Re: Where Is Heaven/hell Fire Located? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
helinues:

Spiritual realm or imaginary realm. I can't just imagine how many people the pastors are scaring with all this hell or heaven story. I used to buy them when I was small, any small thing you are going to hell fire if you do this or that.. Haba

I told you the bq is in Nigeria.
Wether Pastor scam or not, spirituality is real.
Re: Where Is Heaven/hell Fire Located? by Jashub: 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2022
helinues:

Who don go heaven or hell come back before? Don't tell me about those who are in coma with their hallucinations. If we are yet to even visit ordinary our Sun in our solar system which with even imaginary fastest space craft, it will still take hundred of days to get there.

How then can some people know about imaginary hell or heaven?
Your question should be on the existence of heaven , not who went there.
Re: Where Is Heaven/hell Fire Located? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
Jashub:

It would be physical when you drop this physical you know to commence using the physical which we used to call spirit.
Re: Where Is Heaven/hell Fire Located? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
helinues:

I think you are opening yourself to ridicule for it has always being stated that all things spirit can only be fully seen after doing the phenomenon we call death. So it is never easily physically.

At least you have experienced heaven and hell on earth, that should tell you all you need.
Re: Where Is Heaven/hell Fire Located? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
helinues:

Who don go heaven or hell come back before?

It was foretold that Someone was going to come down from God.

The Person Whom we call Jesus Christ fulfilled this and did come down from heaven, spoke to the dead and ascended back to heaven in full view of witnesses.

And, He told you about heavenly things using earthly things yet you refuse to listen Him, nothing else will do.

So stop disturbing us and leave your life as you plan to.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Heaven/hell Fire Located? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
Jashub:
Your question should be on the existence of heaven , not who went there.

If someone went there or came down from there, then it proves it exists.

And Some One did come down from there and we have 2 who went up to heaven, so, it exists.
Re: Where Is Heaven/hell Fire Located? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:06am On Apr 29, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:
Christianity again. grin grin grin

I already left the us*less faith.

So let me gerraout

............m

Btw

According To The Bible Jesus Went To Hell.

And do we suffer from your real eyesation that you were never a Christian?

Would our blessings reduce because you left?

You people are very very funny O.
Re: Where Is Heaven/hell Fire Located? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:11am On Apr 29, 2022
helinues:

The word "scaring" already tells you. But I remember the way bandits and kidnappers can stop scaring you is to never listen to the news. Just do as you please and whatever happens, happens, after all you do not need to live your life being scared.

Do like the ostrich and bury your head in the sand.
Re: Where Is Heaven/hell Fire Located? by 1872bu: 1:57am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
helinues:

I did not direct the question to dead people, infact dead people are not on NL or are they?

You can learn if you don't have the answers
[/s]
Re: Where Is Heaven/hell Fire Located? by 1872bu: 1:57am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Who told who?
[/s]
Re: Where Is Heaven/hell Fire Located? by 1872bo: 1:58am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
Re: Where Is Heaven/hell Fire Located? by 1872bi: 1:58am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
Re: Where Is Heaven/hell Fire Located? by MicrosoftExcel: 2:28am On Apr 29, 2022
Nebula Orion

1 Like

Re: Where Is Heaven/hell Fire Located? by exCHRISTIAN: 5:07am On Apr 29, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

And do we suffer from your real eyesation that you were never a Christian?

Would our blessings reduce because you left?

You people are very very funny O.

Hmmmm grin

Pls this is a real Noise from bible reader
Re: Where Is Heaven/hell Fire Located? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:

Hmmmm grin

Pls this is a real Noise from bible reader

Says the one shouting "I hate Christianity,"
Re: Where Is Heaven/hell Fire Located? by exCHRISTIAN: 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Says the one shouting "I hate Christianity,"
Hated it with passion.

I am happy I was Out of it.

Why Bible is confusing.

God sent his prophet to threaten David with how many years of famine?

(a) Seven (2 Samuel 24:13)

(b) Three (I Chronicles 21:12)

Pls Nullify one and accept one, since the book is cursed

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Creator's Dilemma / Biblical Literalism And Mental Psychosis-- HELL / White Jews Do Not Exist The Khazars Are Invaders In Israel#ThereisnoblackJesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.