Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him (39465 Views)

Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha / Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Event Photos / Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him by Awoleesu(m): 4:17am On Apr 29, 2022
When you begin to hear 17, 27, 37, 47 children... Look no farther... Na dem!
Re: Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him by Bluntguy: 4:35am On Apr 29, 2022
Jones4190:

they want you to run to your village
Tell that to Tinubu your god.
Re: Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him by Bluntguy: 4:36am On Apr 29, 2022
ikpumbe:

Pls run for your life
Buhari doesn't want to expose me so they won't eliminate me.
Re: Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him by magzey: 5:19am On Apr 29, 2022
Gentlerespect76:
See the children that contributed 50 million naira. Nawao, what are they doing as means of livelihood? To show you how ruined this country is, 50 random Professors in Nigeria cannot do this. Politicians have ruined this nation completely.
Don't be quick to judge ,you should first unvail the family fortune before you come barking the wrong tree.
Naija we too Jealous and is what prevented our development Squarely.

Re: Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him by Sonyboom765: 6:15am On Apr 29, 2022
Exactly, like all the lies being told by the Pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi.

Imagine the same set of fools that he had money before becoming gov are also the one saying Nigerians should be the ones to contribute n buy the lying bastard form.

So with all the economic theory the lying bastard talks about from China he is brain dead to conjure theory on how to raise presidential ticket money.

Ridbol:
We all know these are all lies, this is enough to open people's eyes that any politician that has to lie in order to gain people's support is not worthy of a leader .
Must you deceive the masses to gain support, must you think the masses are fools because you are privilege. Let us all see any deceitful politician as a wicked, corrupt and incompetent politician.
Re: Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him by Gentlerespect76: 7:22am On Apr 29, 2022
magzey:

Don't be quick to judge ,you should first unvail the family fortune before you come barking the wrong tree.
Naija we too Jealous and is what prevented our development Squarely.
You are contradicting yourself by talking about family fortune whatever you mean by that. If it's family fortune why will the man say his children bought the form? Who makes the fortune of a family? Children or wives? Abeg the drama is purely unnecessary and shows that the good people of Kaduna would be making a mistake if they allow this man as governor. By Nigerian culture those young people you see gathered in the pucture would turn overnight vampires sucking the financial blood of the state.
Note: I won't reply you again oo.
Re: Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him by BOYS2MEN: 7:46am On Apr 29, 2022
E no concern me...all I know is
IGBO AMAKA
ABOKI AJOKA
grin
HonNL:

SOURCE
Re: Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him by mrkings84(m): 9:50am On Apr 29, 2022
naija4life247:
Good. They know their father needs national treasury to feed them. Bastard children of a bastard father

Just imagine, one man with 27 children.

But guy you have bad mouth o.
Re: Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
Gentlerespect76:
See the children that contributed 50 million naira. Nawao, what are they doing as means of livelihood? To show you how ruined this country is, 50 random Professors in Nigeria cannot do this. Politicians have ruined this nation completely.
50 Professors cannot afford that ticket comfortably.
That was how the other week, whilst our car overheated and had to be parked by the side of the road, I saw one misty blue coloured Brabus 2021 G wagon approaching. Inside where two young fulani or Hausa kids, probably 22-23 years old in the front seats, with the girl making a Tiktok video, with her phone raised in the air, probably on their way to the international airport which was some 15 mins away.
I was just saying, 'hmm...this country's wealth has been shared by a privileged few' I won't be surprised if daddy bought the car for them. Or the Boys account is being used to launder public money, so he got this share and bought a Brabus lipsrsealed
Re: Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him by Gentlerespect76: 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2022
PaulOtl:

50 Professors cannot afford that ticket comfortably.
That was how the other whilst I our car overheated and had to be parked in the side of the road, I saw one misty blue coloured Brabus 2021 G wagon approaching. Inside where two young fulani or Hausa kids, probably 22-23 years old in the front seats, with the girl making a Tiktok video, with her phone raised in the air, probably on their way to the international airport which was some 15 mins away.
I was just saying, 'hmm...this country's wealth has been shared by a privileged few' I won't be surprised if daddy bought the car for them. Or the Boys account is being used to launder public money, so he got this share and bought a Brabus lipsrsealed

Thank you my brother. This country is ruined; praying for redemption now.
Re: Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him by MUAnaZephyr: 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

Wahala... These one looks like he's running to govern his househood in the state level.

#StateTribulations

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku, Wife Pay Courtesy Visit To Ooni Of Ife (Photos) / Francis Mmegbuanaeze Dies In His Sleep / Saraki Meets Ibrahim Babangida In Minna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.