Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him (39466 Views)

Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha / Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Event Photos / Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him by door2(m): 7:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
EFCC where ar u looking at now?
Re: Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him by Czario: 7:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
The son don't look too happy.
He would have done better things with the 50M
Re: Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him by derecho(m): 7:31pm On Apr 28, 2022
Dem dey invest na
Re: Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him by FINJ(m): 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
He wants to use the position to raise his children....Kaduna State Red Flag.. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him by ufotunang: 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
And when their father becomes governor...the children will tell the father to loot money in order to refund back their money they donated and also reward them financially
Re: Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him by Ridbol(m): 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
We all know these are all lies, this is enough to open people's eyes that any politician that has to lie in order to gain people's support is not worthy of a leader .
Must you deceive the masses to gain support, must you think the masses are fools because you are privilege. Let us all see any deceitful politician as a wicked, corrupt and incompetent politician.
Re: Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him by Gkay1(m): 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
Money
Re: Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him by Kog45(m): 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
This country is a joke and it is finished....am seeing total clampdown on our politicians by masses....the different tribes will come together and decides true Nigeria.
Re: Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him by ufotunang: 7:34pm On Apr 28, 2022
Small girls/ female children donating millions of naira to give to their father to buy nomination form of 50 million... where did these small female children get money from... nawaoooo
Re: Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him by myg9(m): 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
they should be arrested, what is the source of their income.
HonNL:

SOURCE
Re: Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him by gotnel: 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
Good investment.
Hope the children are all gainfully and legally employed?
I believe in making efforts to improve on family exploits
Re: Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him by tnerro1(m): 7:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
The only things Abokiis know how to do is

Fvck

Born plenty children

Steal money
Re: Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him by KIDfurniture(m): 7:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
All lies from the pit of hell.
But wait oh.. abokis have access to federal cake o

HonNL:

SOURCE
Re: Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him by chukwuibuipob: 7:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
cool distribution of oil RIG.
Re: Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him by babaalagbo11(m): 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
Make una dey deceive una self
Re: Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him by backnbeta(f): 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
Party stalwarts ploughing back all the money they've stolen from office plus the one they stole through fake ransom...all to rig election undecided
Re: Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him by ComeToJesus: 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
hahahahahahaha...and ASUU dey strike,many ediots shildren here are on strike oo. Keep supporting APC and PDP..More 600 years for all of us

Don't mind them. How can students who are at home for months be supporting a party like APC that has proven time and time again that it has absolutely nothing to offer Nigerians.

How can a president that has spent 7 Years on the topmost job has absolutely nothing to show apart from ridiculous locomotives that shuttle to Niger Republic and Kaduna and Ibadan?

How can you be leading a country and rag tag terrorists are giving the armed forces of which your the C in C a run for their money?
Re: Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him by premierlead: 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
PEXBlog:
Politics by Harold Lasswell: "...who gets what, when and how."

It is all about personal interest not the hoi polloi (masses) interest.

That word hoi polloi used up there is a derogatory word for the masses
Re: Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him by Yankee101: 8:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
Politicians are scared b4 source of money is investigated
Re: Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him by Elidrisy20: 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2022
So that Dem go help there father loot the state abi
Re: Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him by Elidrisy20: 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2022
Very soon una go hear say NDLEA don buy form for Abba kyari,EFCC Don buy form for Tinubu,e.t.c
Re: Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him by Charbriq2022: 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
If his children can afford to buy him a governorship nomination form, what else is he looking for in life than to have rest from the Helter skelter of life, grandpa,chop , sleep and enjoy life....
Re: Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him by Ara21(f): 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2022
Bluntguy:
I hear you. My three-year old daughter is in Abuja right now with her friends to buy APC presidential form for me. They are pressuring me to run.

grin
Abi oooo
Re: Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him by ikpumbe(m): 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2022
Bluntguy:
I hear you. My three-year old daughter is in Abuja right now with her friends to buy APC presidential form for me. They are pressuring me to run.

Pls run for your life
Re: Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him by Memeni(m): 11:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
Osino gini' hahahaha I laugh

Nigeria..the country that exist ONLY in the belly of greedy ungodly politicians and the brain of ignorant zombies
Re: Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him by Sensiblerealist: 11:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
Oil dey ya head.umu youths dem dem

OyeofIkoTuN:
hahahahahahaha...and ASUU dey strike,many ediots shildren here are on strike oo. Keep supporting APC and PDP..More 600 years for all of us
Re: Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him by yusluvad(m): 11:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
Gentlerespect76:
See the children that contributed 50 million naira. Nawao, what are they doing as means of livelihood? To show you how ruined this country is, 50 random Professors in Nigeria cannot do this. Politicians have ruined this nation completely.
You've said it all...

1 Like

Re: Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him by yusluvad(m): 11:29pm On Apr 28, 2022
Ridbol:
We all know these are all lies, this is enough to open people's eyes that any politician that has to lie in order to gain people's support is not worthy of a leader .
Must you deceive the masses to gain support, must you think the masses are fools because you are privilege. Let us all see any deceitful politician as a wicked, corrupt and incompetent politician.
Oil dey your head... cool cool
Re: Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him by andyprez(m): 1:09am On Apr 29, 2022
ubaobi:
I recently discovered that the problem of this country is the people not the politicians. We are the problem, these guys are just acting the way they are because they know us too well. We pretend to love each other but we don't, we only love ourselves and are ready to sell our souls for 30 pieces of silver. They know they can always be sure to get the people on their side after sharing some peanuts and throwing in some divide and rule tricks here and there. We complain of the same things every day yet when it's time to vote we vote along religious and tribal lines. We ve seen all these before, and until we decide to really unite and speak with one voice, our politicians will continue to take us for a ride. This country has great potential, but the people are the problem. Till we decide to think of what we can do for the country instead of what the country can do for us, we may never get it right. I still have hope.for this country though. We must get it right someday, hopefully.

Just four likes for one of the best write up I’ve seen this whole year. This is to prove your observations sir/ma’am.

But you’ll see 385 likes for “Portable sprays cash in Osapa London”.

Our mumu never do. When e do, nobody go tell person.
Re: Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him by Jones4190(m): 2:48am On Apr 29, 2022
Bluntguy:
they want you to run to your village

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Likens GEJ Fate Afta March To Lautent Gbagbo Of Ivory Coast Case / Amaechi, Gbemi Saraki Inspects Ongoing Lagos- Ibadan Modern Railway Construction / President Buhari Receives Hope Uzodinma In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.