Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,549 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:46 PM

Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) (61106 Views)

Linc And Yul Edochie Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby / Linc Edochie Opens A School "ABH Academy" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by Irupetepete: 8:04pm On Apr 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

God punish any idiot that will drag Yul again on this matter. You'll tell me if Yul is a child. A grown up adult decided to pick a new wife and every Idiotic nonentities want to react to it negatively. Is Yul the first person to take a second wife, or is there anytime Yul asked for financial help from people so to help him take care of his family. Una no get job no wonder Buhari said unapologetically that you people are lazy.

As for the brother, you being there or not being there is nothing as you're so inconsequential . Let Pete Edochie react and not this one.
the funny thing is, these idiots won't feed his family for him

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by Ishilove: 8:04pm On Apr 28, 2022
This is getting old, really fast

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by Bashnigga(m): 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2022
Wetin wan happen don happen abeg everyone should take a chill pill and rest undecided
Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by Okobola146: 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2022
See how pussy dey scatter family

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by ItrendNaija(m): 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2022
I don't understand the whole noise, it's just a second wife!!!
Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by KODABAL: 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2022
angry
Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by CoronaVirusPro: 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2022
Let Yul enjoy his new wife please

Why are people using paracetamol for another mans headache.

He has a new wife and son and no wailings can change that fact.
Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by naija4life247: 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
Foodqueen:
And am sure Pete wasn't there

Yul only needs himself to be there. Every other clown can go to Hell
Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by koyyess: 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
Everyone is criticizing Yul. Okay! what if he was actually suffering in his first marriage but simply stayed because of the kids?

And perhaps now that he has found happiness in the arms of another woman, he has decided to enjoy his life. He only has one life joor. So let him live it as he deem fit. Marriage is not prison.

I wonder why people don’t ever address fundamental issues in marriages. We all play to the gallery.

If this chap didn’t marry a second wife ever since, why now?

Perhaps he has been seen this second woman for a long time, and having dated her that long, he had no choice but to marry her. Especially with the birth of Star.

I choose not to follow the bandwagon. There are more than a thousand flies peaching on salient smelling facts. Is the first wife really a victim in all these?

Well! Athousand flies can’t be wrong.

I rise.

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by Ebubu: 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
JovialJune:
Toh
Yul is married. What God has put together, no man (Linc) shall put asunder.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2022
Last week it was CHRISLAND......
This week na YUL...
All the brouhaha will end soon.
Useless People....
U na go decide for man the number of wife him want abiiii?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by koyyess: 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You are obviously a male wearing a g-string.

Shame.

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by rafabenitez: 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
GOD BLESS U Brother.

That was Exactly what I did to a cousin of mine. In his case he married in Europe and had his family. He came to Nigeria, and told me he is about to marry again here in Nigeria. I told him Plainly that it was Impossible for me to be a Part of that as that is Wickedness on his part.

If my own brother , I will do Exactly the same.

It is High we stand for what is right irrespective of who is involved.
you go on every thread here claiming to be a preacher yet know nothing about the scriptures,I guess you would have been happy if he had forced the lady to undergo abortion,GO AND READ EXODUS 21VS10
Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by myg9(m): 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
Didn't he Wed his first wife from church or it was just intro marriage they did. uote author=jaybenugo post=112354112]

https://igberetvnews.com/1419080/yul-edochies-brother-linc-dissociates-yuls-second-marriage-photo/[/quote]
Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by Pastorsmile: 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
It doesn't matter
Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
Okobola146:
See how pussy dey scatter family
Pussy no scatter any Family....
The News will get to an end in few days.
Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by Akharmony: 8:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
social media done become whr pple drh spread all them cloths"speaking metaphorically" .
Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
Who cares.. his opinion doesn't matter..
Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by Geeman2006: 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

God punish any idiot that will drag Yul again on this matter. You'll tell me if Yul is a child. A grown up adult decided to pick a new wife and every Idiotic nonentities want to react to it negatively. Is Yul the first person to take a second wife, or is there anytime Yul asked for financial help from people so to help him take care of his family. Una no get job no wonder Buhari said unapologetically that you people are lazy.

As for the brother, you being there or not being there is nothing as you're so inconsequential . Pete Edochie was there, and that's all that matters.

You dey misyarn alot. But I'm with you on this one. shocked

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by Echoban: 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
NobleAngell:
The new wife is strictly on her own. You can never enjoy a marriage that you acquired through another woman's tears. Never!

U mean the first wife has been in tears throughout the marriage? Like Yul have been suffering her since? shocked
Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by Okobola146: 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Pussy no scatter any Family....
The News will get to an end in few days.
when the pussy go don heal
Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by Pray(m): 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
Man give person belle born pikin claim am na wahala. If he no claim am na wahala. This life ehn..... Na cruise...
Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by Herkim(m): 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
Yul edochie your action is far Better than davido and others with lots of baby mamas
Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by SavageResponse(m): 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
Why are they dragging his brother into this?
Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by victorazy(m): 8:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
Foodqueen:
And am sure Pete wasn't there

And if he was there?
Did he marry only one wife Ebubedike?
Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by Petshopng: 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
Everybody dey vex like this
Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by Justkatty(f): 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2022
Marriage never reach 1wk people don dey disassociate ������

Yul ya people say you don F up

By now I believe say dat man you claim to be, you don dey wish say you no be am���

No worry your orobo bride go cool your head down with bweast.

You carry your hand go price trouble, e no even end there.... You still come buy am join
Eweeehh

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by Ebubu: 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
JovialJune:
[s][/s]

You have been ridiculed and mocked by your fellow men in real life, worthlessness is little to what you've experienced as a man, so in other to feel some sense of belonging, you decided to present yourself as a woman on a faceless forum to get a sense of belonging, to be accepted and noticed as someone different so that you will be praised, a feat you lack in real life, a feat you see as a privilege and an opportunity to feel wanted by daft thinking small boys on here,

Enjoy it while it last mister man, Las Las you will log off at the end of the day to your life of misery kiss

Why not accept the right of the opinion of your fellow woman to be different undecided

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by Golan007: 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
Igbos dey indulge in polygamy...Interesting.
Re: Yul Edochie's Brother, Linc Dissociates Himself From Yul's Second Marriage (Pix) by int0x80(m): 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2022
ValCon888:
Who never fûck up hands in the air.
No hands.
We've all fücked up at some point in life but why did he have to marry her? He should have just kept her as a baby mama that she truly deserves. And just take care of her and the baby!
His fück up is unto another level.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido, Imade And Sophia Momodu Have Lunch In London After Shopping / Majek Fashek & Pastor Paul Adefarasi Pose As He Worships At House On The Rock / 2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.