Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,082 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. (7427 Views)

8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Into Cultism That You Don't Know / Police Reunite Mother & Daughter Two Years After She Was Forcefully Taken Away / Lagos Schoolboys Gang-Rape Schoolgirls, Initiate Them Forcefully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Notyourtype: 8:20am On Apr 29, 2022
All this people shouting relocate from the state, where will he relocate to, To go and sleep under the bridge abi? Arrest all of them

1 Like

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Cultistupdate: 8:22am On Apr 29, 2022
Notyourtype:
All this people shouting relocate from the state, where will he relocate to, To go and sleep under the bridge abi? Arrest all of them

God bless u
Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by SocialJustice: 8:30am On Apr 29, 2022
Lookingforhelp follow what Zeuss said. You must be mature about it. Arrest the boys that stole your phone and make them sign an undertaking that they will be held for murder if anything happens to you at the police station.

This is the only way you will become free. Once you arrest a set, the rest will scatter and leave you alone.
Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Romeomustdie: 8:36am On Apr 29, 2022
Op, do not dares to arrest any of them. You just have to embrace your new journey and you will love it in the end. It's no bad thing, they will help you and you won't have to fear anybody again. Arresting them willl be a waste of time cuzs even the police you will call to arrest them are all cultist.
Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Joeyfizzo: 8:42am On Apr 29, 2022

Oga dem don bam the manchi no be inju man em be oo.
wetin be "inju"...lol it is "Ju" or "Jew" man
Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by EmmaJnr1: 8:56am On Apr 29, 2022
Officialgarri:
All these street boys type of bamming ehn. I just tire. This is the handwork of either Vikîngs or some dirty birds...

See, there's only one thing you can do, because as it stands now, you are just in the first stage of pro-initiation.
I.e you will be obtained till you grow balls out of frustration and begin to obtain others.

So the only thing you can do is leave that state completely.

Don't go to the police o or one useless anti-cult because na dem go cast you. No reason am at all.

And don't let your family act Rambo that they will threaten them, because las las, e go be for you.

Just tell your family wassup, and tell them Officialgarri said you should leave town.
best advice for you Lookingforhelp exactly what I want to say.

Just relocate and forget they exist. Don't come back again o.
Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Neddstark: 9:38am On Apr 29, 2022
Relocate or turn prayer warrior for church.
Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by gbadexy(m): 9:59am On Apr 29, 2022
The only choice you have is to involve your family. Let them invite the leaders of the group to the police station and write undertaken that nothing must happen to you or else they would arrest them and their parents.
Don't associate, greet or even look at them because their rivals are noticing you already in case of trouble.
Now is the best time to join muslim tebliq brother or Christian fellowship and let your dressing and friends and association reflect it.
That's the only way you will survive because you've already been noticed by the rivals in case of trouble.
Most of these devil's tools deliberately come in group to famz with unwilling people so that they can all be marked together in their misery. Always avoid friends with questionable character.
Trust me I know someone that this worked for.

6 Likes

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Victerica(m): 10:05am On Apr 29, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Vain talk. You know nothing about cultism

Cultist....Ole!
Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by flyingdutchman(m): 10:06am On Apr 29, 2022
Victerica:

Thief!
Cultist!
Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Cultistupdate: 10:08am On Apr 29, 2022
Romeomustdie:
look at you, ban for what? Make sure u dont quote me again!

How can u tell him to accept what he was forced. Is like you're among those guys forcing people. Is just like telling a girl to not only forgive her rapist but take him as husband that she will like him later.

6 Likes

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Shevchenkko: 10:09am On Apr 29, 2022
Victerica:

Cultist....Ole!
Your father
Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by YahooG(m): 10:10am On Apr 29, 2022
Just relocate,leave that place hence you will end up dead!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:39am On Apr 29, 2022
Romeomustdie:
Op, do not dares to arrest any of them. You just have to embrace your new journey and you will love it in the end. It's no bad thing, they will help you and you won't have to fear anybody again. Arresting them willl be a waste of time cuzs even the police you will call to arrest them are all cultist.
Abobi, you be k man?
Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Victerica(m): 11:08am On Apr 29, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Your father

Idiot!
Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Danmboss(m): 11:38am On Apr 29, 2022
Romeomustdie:
IDIOT WELL DONE undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 29, 2022
It's painful that Injustice is too much for this our country shaa...
Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by NoBones: 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
Lookingforhelp:
thank you. I will tell my parents
Dont relocate to anywhere, just do what I said and have your peace, if not you will have a life of regret to live the rest of your life.
Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Ternistacle(m): 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
Either u report them to DSS or Anti cultism squad and leave the state completely for the next 20years.... That's y SARS was good at a time.... Because Dem dey fear SARS. SARS dey like another cult.... Run leave ur state boy
Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Fakbrown: 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2022
Op you shouldn't report anything to police or military, brah relocate no be today we see cult boy kill military men, some of military and police are cultists, have you ever wondered where a cultists been arrested comes out the next day, those boys have connection they will just kill you for nothing
Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Bigfish121(m): 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2022
There is injew.i think it Is someone that belongs to another cult.for example an Egede man refer to a vikings as injew.

Joeyfizzo:
wetin be "inju"...lol it is "Ju" or "Jew" man
Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Bigfish121(m): 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
Na all those yeye Eiye people and vikings sabi do all this rubbish.sorry op and mind the kind of friends you keep.
Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Cultistupdate: 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2022
Bigfish121:
There is injew.i think it Is someone that belongs to another cult.for example an Egede man refer to a vikings as injew.

No injew is the name of all cultist a slang for all.
For example BST is the slang for only Vikings (aro)
Vikings will call Blackaxe Blackbst
But injew is a slang for all confraternities
Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by PapaNnamdi: 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
You go feel say Nollywood na mere acting until the script happen to you, HD.

Oga, grow balls,
If Dem de talk to you, no de look ground look the nigga eyeball to eyeball,

If Dem wan obtain you resist with strong morale, use slang resist,
You fit tell the guy, na Jew de chop biscuit..u no be Jew, dog no fit chop dog, data Kain thing.. once Dem see say ur morale high Dem go free u,

Mistake wey you make u no guard ur side when they asked for your phone, .. u still de act like Jew..
If u no wan grow balls , just relocate..
Cos all those mumu wey say make you call police, na kill Dem wan kill you from nairaland..

Stay strong bro,
Life happens to all of us

1 Like

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by PapaNnamdi: 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2022
Seun lalasticlala
Why don't you let me add my skill to your team, your adverts can be made more captivating through flashing movents and slides, 1 advert image can slide into 2-5 different adverts just like electronic billboards on the street that's more advert space and more money,
I am a graphic designer and web developer, hit me mail for more info
Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by gulfer: 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
These ones are not genuine cultists but street urchins using the gangs/street mafia style to rob and extort.... You can report them to the police anonymously..... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by merrymike47(m): 7:05pm On Apr 29, 2022
Do you by chance stay in the north? If no, what cult group are you talking about? The bigger boys (alumni) in that same group may be of help if you do not trust military personnel. The help you need might just come from here via a simple control into your school, you should not be forced to join a group in the first place. Before then, overcome your fear. I fought those guys several times without joining any cult group.
Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by jerus(m): 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2022
My advise to you is to relocate. Dont go and report to any police or who so ever because they both roll together, dont also take the advice of those telling you to go and report, cultists no get mercy, them go just kill you throw way and nah this same nairaland all of us go see am on front page including those advising you to go and report.

You just have to find your square root and leave that state that's if you cherish your life. Also hope they dont know where any of your family resides because when you relocate,they are gonna be finding and tracking you.

Cultists are evil, they dont deserve to live, i'm just wondering why in the first place you were rolling with cultist as a friend, you aint even scare that if his rival group want to strike him and you happen to be with him that moment, e be like say you self no value your life.
Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Joeyfizzo: 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2022
Bigfish121:

wow... hearing this for the first time

1 Like

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Orubebe01: 8:43am On May 03, 2022
Lookingforhelp:
thank you. I will tell my parents
Any update?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Girl Who Committed Suicide Yesterday, Aisha Abdulganiyu / Sexy Female Prison Officer Jailed For Having Illicit Relationships With Convicts / He Has Been In Prison Since 1953, See What He Looks Like When He Was Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.