Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,970 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. (7426 Views)

8 Popular Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Into Cultism That You Don't Know / Police Reunite Mother & Daughter Two Years After She Was Forcefully Taken Away / Lagos Schoolboys Gang-Rape Schoolgirls, Initiate Them Forcefully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Keziehenry(m): 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2022
This one is deep
Cc cultistupdate
Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Cultistupdate: 10:03pm On Apr 28, 2022
Keziehenry:
This one is deep
Cc cultistupdate

Thanks for the mention.

1 Like

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Cultistupdate: 10:09pm On Apr 28, 2022
BigTableShaker:
The Op no get Parent/guardian??

Its either the OP is a flatti or an ipad youth.

This is not time for tribalism. Take your tribalism to the politics section where your likes are found

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Cultistupdate: 10:09pm On Apr 28, 2022
Mynd44 Lalasticlala oam4j seun

Pls come its urgent. Let's help this nairalander

3 Likes

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Cultistupdate: 10:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
Radionigeria:
I have the best advice for you. When next they come to extort from you again, challange them and if anyone among them dares you, pull you hand and slap the hell out of that person. Believe me, they will start to fear you.

U just come new for cult matters. OP never try this those guys are useless.
Slaps has caused so many wars.
The dead bodies I'm posting up and down since last two weeks or so was caused by a slap by one Jasper of Eiye. The jasper slapped aye. He was killed. And till today they are still killing themselves. Eiye no wan gree aye no wan gree. Nobody wan gree

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Cultistupdate: 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
NoQualmz:

That line made me burst into laughter.

Carry your cross. Bad company corrupts good manners.

Where’s cultistupdate? U don get new client o

All my clients wey I dey post 24/7 dem dey grave o. God no go gree. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by uchaymart(m): 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2022
Lookingforhelp:
Nairalanders; you are the only hope i have, else i'm killing myself.

last week, my friend asked me to accompany him to a message with our bike, i wouldn't say no because he was my friend. And as usual, we ride together to where he was going. So, when we got there, it was a fenced compound and we entered inside. He told me he was coming to pick something from a friend, and we went inside the house. On getting inside, i saw some guys numbering up to more than 20, though i know most of them. And i also saw about 5 other boys kneeling down on the floor with just their boxers. With the look of things, i knew all is not ok, so i wanted to leave but they ask me to stay. Soon they ask me and my friend to take our cloth off and joing the 5 boys that were kneeling down. I knew it was cult innitiation and i said no, that it was my friend who ask me to follow him here to pick something from a friend. But they force me to take off my clothe, gave me something to drink and made me took oath i can't even remember. After, they started beating us, flogging us with bet and hiting me with cutlass. I couldn't remember all that happened that day as i was just crying and begging them to stop. They finally stoped and told us that if we report or say what that happened there to anybody, that they we kill us and the allow us to go. I left there without my friend on my bike.

the next day, i did'nt want to talk to my friend again, so i went to meet one of them and told him what happened that it wasn't my intention to join them, but he told me i'm now one of them that i shouldn't worry.

the following day, i was passing when some of them saw and call me, they asked me to buy them drink which i told them i don't have money but they seize my phone and ask me to go and bring money. After i begged them and they refused, i decided to give them 1k from the money i had with me, but instead the collected the 3,500 that I had with me. Thay have turned me to their bank as they always come to collect money from me and will beat or seize my property if i don't give them money.

yesterday, they came again, this time with someone. One of them ask me to give him my phone to send music, i gave him my phone, and he just brought out my sim card an gave to me. They said they brought someone to buy my phone. They gave me 10,000 and said it was the money for my tecno camon 15 i bought 65k. I begged them, but they refused and left and up till this time the have not given me back my phone. They said they will kill me if i dare report them.

nairalanders, i hate cultism with passion, and now i'm a cultist.

i'm crying in pain, and i might kill myself than see myself as a cultist.

Man, it is so sad listening to your story. Don't report to the police, soldiers....just tell one person you can trust and this person should not be any of your parents. . maybe your elder sister or elder brother....just one person please...

Next thing, if you can not disclose this to anyone, just leave the town for sometime...this will ease everything.

Thanks. Be safe

1 Like

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Orubebe01: 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2022
Righteousness2 this soul needs to be helped

1 Like

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Thestormisover: 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2022
Orubebe01:
Righteousness2 this soul needs to be helped
waitin righteousness2 wan do for here now? If you wan read bible, just go and open your bible abeg.
Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2022
Lookingforhelp:

last week, my friend asked me to accompany him to a message with our bike, i wouldn't say no because he was my friend. And as usual, we ride together to where he was going. So, when we got there, it was a fenced compound and we entered inside. He told me he was coming to pick something from a friend, and we went inside the house. On getting inside, i saw some guys numbering up to more than 20, though i know most of them. And i also saw about 5 other boys kneeling down on the floor with just their boxers. With the look of things, i knew all is not ok, so i wanted to leave but they ask me to stay. Soon they ask me and my friend to take our cloth off and joing the 5 boys that were kneeling down. I knew it was cult innitiation and i said no, that it was my friend who ask me to follow him here to pick something from a friend. But they force me to take off my clothe, gave me something to drink and made me took oath i can't even remember. After, they started beating us, flogging us with bet and hiting me with cutlass. I couldn't remember all that happened that day as i was just crying and begging them to stop. They finally stoped and told us that if we report or say what that happened there to anybody, that they we kill us and the allow us to go. I left there without my friend on my bike.

the next day, i did'nt want to talk to my friend again, so i went to meet one of them and told him what happened that it wasn't my intention to join them, but he told me i'm now one of them that i shouldn't worry.

the following day, i was passing when some of them saw and call me, they asked me to buy them drink which i told them i don't have money but they seize my phone and ask me to go and bring money. After i begged them and they refused, i decided to give them 1k from the money i had with me, but instead the collected the 3,500 that I had with me. Thay have turned me to their bank as they always come to collect money from me and will beat or seize my property if i don't give them money.

yesterday, they came again, this time with someone. One of them ask me to give him my phone to send music, i gave him my phone, and he just brought out my sim card an gave to me. They said they brought someone to buy my phone. They gave me 10,000 and said it was the money for my tecno camon 15 i bought 65k. I begged them, but they refused and left and up till this time the have not given me back my phone. They said they will kill me if i dare report them.

omo if you have money leave that whole state, I de sure say na middle belt
Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by BigYash: 10:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
Report them to the police. They should be made to sign an undertaken. If not,them go waste you.. Why force someone to join rubbish and you are not oppressing him for no reason.. If say niaja no useless, this kind shit no fit happen..

4 Likes

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Thestormisover: 10:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
Na that your phone wey them collect dey pain me pass. You no sabi fight, aby them tie your hand collect am.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Amarahobu: 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2022
Report to the police immediately, don't be afraid dey can't kill you
Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Zico777(m): 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Name of the cult?
Babe, I dey always feel u!
Would luv to know u.
Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by smesi: 11:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
See anoda kukuruku case here. Why all did yagayaga fa
Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Righteousness2(m): 11:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
If you will, Chat us on WhatsApp on +2347034629706 and signify this case.
Lookingforhelp:

2 Likes

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Cultistupdate: 11:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
If you will, Chat us on WhatsApp on +2347034629706 and signify this case.

Will u help legally or still prayer?

5 Likes

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by lecowas: 2:41am On Apr 29, 2022
Na wa o, I'm just speechless. Guy, u have to man up and run for ur dear life o. Relocate till you have a stronger connection. Never knew this kind of thing exist o

2 Likes

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by godliman: 3:00am On Apr 29, 2022
Your first mistake is keeping an evil guy who you don't know very well as friend. I advice you to leave the state immediately. I have interacted with cultist before and trust me this is their candid advice, relocate completely and secretly to another state. That is the price you have to pay for keeping a bad friend. You have to open up to your family and caution them against any reaction which may only endanger your life, opening up to them will help you earn or retain their trust. Pls email me for further counsel if you want, I have handled a case like this before.

6 Likes

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Desto010: 3:07am On Apr 29, 2022
cheesy
Oga which cult be that?
E be like say na dirty eiye bam you Sha,chaii dirty boys, looters,tueeh.
Omo your end go brutal if you be bird oO because na trouble una dey always find and una dey die throwaway from the hand of almighty KF.
Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by flyingdutchman(m): 6:38am On Apr 29, 2022
Do NOT listen to this advice. Make sure you are prepared to leave the state permanently before reporting them to anticultism. You should though.
Victerica:
Oga, you need to report them to anticultism...

Show some braveness when next they approach you!

Snub and silent them when next you see them!
If e too much, give them vawulence...cut chain!

These set of idiots fear pass cockroaches!

3 Likes

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 29, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Will u help legally or still prayer?

He will give him one Lord's Chosen Apron

1 Like

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by tillaman(m): 6:50am On Apr 29, 2022
OP should just relocate from that state, if you can’t relocate then you must be ready to fight your way out of it by getting a clean officer to do the job for you
The officer will mobilize his team to pick each of them bastardss from their respective family house right in front of their parents or better pick up their parents too and have those cowards sign an undertaken that if any thing happens to you both within and outside the state they will be held responsible and their parents will also co-sign
Watch them turn to your personal ankle monitor but the only challenge is for you to get a good cop and not crooked cop but my sincere advice is for you to leave at once

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Victerica(m): 6:52am On Apr 29, 2022
flyingdutchman:
Do NOT listen to this advice. Make sure you are prepared to leave the state permanently before reporting them to anticultism. You should though.

Thief!
Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by NoBones: 7:18am On Apr 29, 2022
You know sabi any body for Army @ OP just report them to Army they will pick them one after the other and after they have finished beating them, they will be taken to the Police to sign an undertaking that if anything happens to you they will be held responsible.
Their parents and your parents will also be in attendance to sign.
Those boys go fear you pass anything.

6 Likes

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Shevchenkko: 7:20am On Apr 29, 2022
Victerica:
Oga, you need to report them to anticultism...

Show some braveness when next they approach you!

Snub and silent them when next you see them!
If e too much, give them vawulence...cut chain!

These set of idiots fear pass cockroaches!
Vain talk. You know nothing about cultism
Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Cultistupdate: 7:29am On Apr 29, 2022
tillaman:
OP should just relocate from that state, if you can’t relocate then you must be ready to fight your way out of it by getting a clean officer to do the job for you
The officer will mobilize his team to pick each of them bastardss from their respective family house right in front of their parents or better pick up their parents too and have those cowards sign an undertaken that if any thing happens to you both within and outside the state they will be held responsible and their parents will also co-sign
Watch them turn to your personal ankle monitor but the only challenge is for you to get a good cop and not crooked cop but my sincere advice is for you to leave at once

To me involving the law is the best. Reporting to the Nigerian army

3 Likes

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by gentleman82: 7:37am On Apr 29, 2022
Don't dare arrest all of them , just arrest only that your friend that took you there , tell the police that you don't want case but for them to warn him to talk to his other cult friends that you are not interested in becoming one of them, after he is released he will take the message back to the other cultists, that should send a strong signal to them that you reject their association , if they don't back off , then consider relocating for some time till the issue cools off.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Lookingforhelp: 8:06am On Apr 29, 2022
NoBones:
You know sabi any body for Army @ OP just report them to Army they will pick them one after the other and after they have finished beating them, they will be taken to the Police to sign an undertaking that if anything happens to you they will be held responsible.
Their parents and your parents will also be in attendance to sign.
Those boys go fear you pass anything.
thank you. I will tell my parents

2 Likes

Re: I Was Forcefully Innitiated Into Cultism Last Week, Please I Need Help Now. by Notyourtype: 8:13am On Apr 29, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Join another cult you like so you can attack the cult group that forced you
see them. I'm very sure you are a cultist.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Girl Who Committed Suicide Yesterday, Aisha Abdulganiyu / Sexy Female Prison Officer Jailed For Having Illicit Relationships With Convicts / He Has Been In Prison Since 1953, See What He Looks Like When He Was Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.