Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine (38192 Views)

North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. / Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel / EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Rico94: 12:03am On Apr 29, 2022
Ukrainians never still get sense, that comedian president don't want to apply dialogue analysis, until Russian wipe out the whole Ukrainians before he eye go clear.
Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by texazzpete(m): 12:32am On Apr 29, 2022
Rico94:
Ukrainians never still get sense, that comedian president don't want to apply dialogue analysis, until Russian wipe out the whole Ukrainians before he eye go clear.

That’s like saying you should give up your family and yourself to Boko haram so you have peace.

2 Likes

Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Themandator: 12:44am On Apr 29, 2022
YoungLionken:
The West is diligently setting its traps against Putin, any slight mistake, Kremlin would be in stumbles...

US just approved a 33billiin dollars aid to Ukraine... 20 for weapons and others for varies purposes

UK is sending storm tanks with starstreak attached.. All this makes a departure from the past of sending in just defensive weapons... Aircrafts are being supplied or refurbished

This, I keep saying, is a ten year war

1 Like

Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by pacificom: 1:06am On Apr 29, 2022
YoungLionken:
The West is diligently setting its traps against Putin, any slight mistake, Kremlin would be in stumbles...
China is solidly behind Russia. That will be a huge military force against the whole Nato. Predictably this battle may gradually advance into another world war interface.
Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by 1872ai: 1:47am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
Officialgarri:
Germany is actually in a tight situation.

To embrace eye service by throwing support for Ukraine or to suffer an economic recession because of the Russian embargo on gas.

They are currently being blackmailed to save Ukrainian lives in exchange for economic decline
[/s]
Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by haslaw(m): 4:16am On Apr 29, 2022
Godjone:
grin

Try German machine at your peril. Putin will smell pepper very soon.

Brainwashed negro
The same Germany he defeated when Hitler was killing black and other races upandan
Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Krismas(m): 4:35am On Apr 29, 2022
sapientia:
In a historic move, lawmakers in Germany have given the official green light to send "heavy weapons and complex systems" to Ukraine. But many of them also criticized Chancellor Olaf Scholz for not being in Berlin.

https://amp.dw.com/en/ukraine-german-lawmakers-overwhelmingly-approve-heavy-weapons-deliveries/a-61618357

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-04-28/german-parliament-bolsters-support-for-heavy-weapons-to-ukraine

https://www.foxnews.com/world/germany-flips-again-ukraine-aid-heavy-arms-criticism.amp
grin Waste of time grin This is the reality
��❗The German Ministry of Defense recognized the disaster: 60% of the equipment is not combat-ready

“On paper, we have 350 Puma infantry fighting vehicles, 150 can be used. Of the 51 Eurocopter Tiger helicopters, only 9 are combat-ready,” said the head of the Bundeswehr, Christina Lambrecht.
Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by HitSong: 4:40am On Apr 29, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Let me see how many fronts the dwarf called Putin will fight.

He forgets energy is abundant all over the world.

Before Germany made this move, an alternative is in close sight.
Putin dwarf?
How dumb are you?

Do you know the meaning of dwarf?
Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Krismas(m): 4:57am On Apr 29, 2022
Themandator:

US just approved a 33billiin dollars aid to Ukraine... 20 for weapons and others for varies purposes

UK is sending storm tanks with starstreak attached.. All this makes a departure from the past of sending in just defensive weapons... Aircrafts are being supplied or refurbished

This, I keep saying, is a ten year war
grin Story grin
All the weapons from the west will fall into the hands of the advancing Russian army las las grin Meanwhile
����⚡Operational-tactical and army aviation of the Russian Aerospace Forces hit 67 military facilities of Ukraine yesterday.

Among them:

▪️six command posts;
▪️two company strongholds;
▪️two large depots of rocket and artillery weapons and fuel in the settlements of Preobrazhenka and Orekhov;
▪️55 places of concentration of manpower and military equipment of the enemy.

As a result of strikes destroyed:

▪️more than 300 soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine;
▪️up to 40 units of armored vehicles and vehicles. grin
Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by clusay(m): 5:25am On Apr 29, 2022
This is about to take a new twist. Other nations would do same in days to come. The way dem wan take enter Russia now ehh. Putin sef go wonders warris hapunnin.....

I buy crypto at very good rate
Usdt, btc, ETH and gift cards
Check me out for a deal

1 Like

Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by KingLarry04: 5:56am On Apr 29, 2022
Focusmind:
We are about to witness the longest war in European history.

For sure, Russia will not back down. They will rather increase the offensive.

Wished that Nigeria could capitalize on this war and earn some good money on gas.

EU is not considering Nigeria for long term supply contract because of issues surrounding security of supply.

They can not rely on Nigeria to guarantee them supplies as at when due because of political and economic instability

Algeria and Qatar are going to be the biggest beneficiaries of this war.
See patriotic Nigerian o.. as if you will benefit a kobo from the sales .. shiorr

2 Likes

Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Johel(m): 6:12am On Apr 29, 2022
Segun2222:
are you an illiterate... na wetin dey tire me with Nigerians be...at least try and read or Google

Seems you want to be unfortunate right?...If you are stupid,don't ever drag me into your stupidity.. be warned!
Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by kayjay69(m): 6:18am On Apr 29, 2022
I hate to say this but there is nothing as pitiable as a citizen of a 3rd world country trying so hard to figure out what these 1st world powerhouses are doing and stupidly trying to pick sides.

Many of you here still believe this is Police and Thief, Good guys vs Bad guys. Your ignorance is bliss really.
Officialgarri:
Germany is actually in a tight situation.

To embrace eye service by throwing support for Ukraine or to suffer an economic recession because of the Russian embargo on gas.

They are currently being blackmailed to save Ukrainian lives in exchange for economic decline
Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Krismas(m): 6:41am On Apr 29, 2022
grin What has being left UNSAID is German return to her past NAZI roots by supporting Ukrainian military known for strong Nazi inclinations. Its historic grin

Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Themandator: 6:41am On Apr 29, 2022
Krismas:
grin Story grin
All the weapons from the west will fall into the hands of the advancing Russian army las las grin Meanwhile
����⚡Operational-tactical and army aviation of the Russian Aerospace Forces hit 67 military facilities of Ukraine yesterday.

Among them:

▪️six command posts;
▪️two company strongholds;
▪️two large depots of rocket and artillery weapons and fuel in the settlements of Preobrazhenka and Orekhov;
▪️55 places of concentration of manpower and military equipment of the enemy.

As a result of strikes destroyed:

▪️more than 300 soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine;
▪️up to 40 units of armored vehicles and vehicles. grin

That is war... Win some battles and lose some but the war continues and US reckons to make it Russia longest military engagement ever...

33 billion dollars of new equipment... Russia is going to be testing more nuclear weapons every week to drive home their point that they will resort to it soon

For. Now, it has entered history book that a nation without a Navy sank a flagship warship with just rockets and in two months have killed over 20k invaders even though her military is not amongst the world's best or largest.. They only got this military in 2015 when the CIA trained them after Russia invasion of Crimea

And again if Russia is doing well as you have listed they won't be threatening lightening swift attack on the West and launching nuclear weapons that they know they will never fire at anyone or nation

1 Like

Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by darediamond(m): 6:56am On Apr 29, 2022
YoungLionken:
You are wrong!
Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by magictonic(m): 6:57am On Apr 29, 2022
stinflame:

As myopic as you could channel it , you go around saying tagging it a support for USA.
The USA can never do this Stupid invasion ,but are logical and does,it's affair giving you a free will to choose.
If you asked, what exactly did Ukraine a sovereign country did to Russia to warrant all this harm? if you saying because they wants to belong to NATO on their free will ,then that is a stupid reason.

Point of correction: The USA actually did a silly invasion. Iraq2003. Against the advice of sound minds, George Bush and his gang of lunatics invaded a country that wasn't even a threat to the US, with the ostensible reason of disarming Iraq of their WMDs.

Today, Iraq still doesn't have WMDs

I believe the Russians have more altruistic intentions than their US counterparts.
Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by darediamond(m): 6:58am On Apr 29, 2022
olu77:
Gradually graduating to the 3rd
Yes we are already there!!!
Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by darediamond(m): 7:08am On Apr 29, 2022
ivolt:
Better late than ever.
Germany of all countries should understand the game Putin is playing because
Hitler played the same game decades ago.

If Putin is allowed a free ride in Ukraine, he would feel invincible and threaten
the whole of Europe.

Putin must fall.
And we all be freely pummeled by the Satanists as they really wished!

What Putin is fighting is the Ideologies of these Murderes In Washington, and London not necessarily Ukraine and it to the benefits of anyone who does not sees His or Herself as a Lab Rat or "Useless Eaters".
Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 29, 2022
Fadddd:
Won't deter our advances, God bless mother Russia.

Show us your Russian passport or any Russian passport belonging to any Nigerian you know of please. I support something that favours me not a baseless enmity because you think that my own is too much. Na enemy of progress dem dey call that kind of person.
Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Krismas(m): 7:18am On Apr 29, 2022
Themandator:

That is war... Win some battles and lose some but the war continues and US reckons to make it Russia longest military engagement ever...

33 billion dollars of new equipment... Russia is going to be testing more nuclear weapons every week to drive home their point that they will resort to it soon

For. Now, it has entered history book that a nation without a Navy sank a flagship warship with just rockets and in two months have killed over 20k invaders even though her military is not amongst the world's best or largest.. They only got this military in 2015 when the CIA trained them after Russia invasion of Crimea

And again if Russia is doing well as you have listed they won't be threatening lightening swift attack on the West and launching nuclear weapons that they know they will never fire at anyone or nation

grin Read ur post again! U funny to believe all of dat grin
Before now, NATO have sent 8billion USD on weapons for Ukraine grin Just in one month? Nigeria fighting Boko haram has not even spent 13million USD in 20yrs grin If 8billion USD have not worked for Zelensky, who told u 34billion will work? grin
Ukrainian military is 22 in the world. Its not like the Taliban using sticks and catapult grin which America still couldn’t defeat in 20yrs.
Russia is warning the west cos they are involving themselves too much. Aside arming Ukraine, they are almost practically fighting along side on the ground with Ukrainian military. Issue is let it be made official so that Russian allies too can join Russia openly in the war. Its not about nuclear. Ukraine is not the only one that has allies
Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 29, 2022
another $100M military aid going to Ukraine but when it comes to rebuilding Ukraine, Germany would pledge $40M! The war in Ukraine needs to end now, Putin should stop this senseless war as his objective and intentions of ridding eastern Europe of NATO presence has been made clear continuous fighting is going to turn his citizens against him and would lead to him being another Stalin
Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by chosengocap: 7:26am On Apr 29, 2022
stinflame:

Ever single human with a human heart is against this uncalled for invasion.
But you with a,devil heart think otherwise.

When the USA invaded Iraq and killed people , that was all fine by you. When the USA killed Patrice Lumumba that was all fine by you . All atrocities committed by saint USA are all fine right ? Russia is protecting its territory against these lying beasts . They promised never to advance NATO near Russia but never kept to the agreement, on the other hand , Russia has kept all agreement she had with these beasts .
Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Krismas(m): 7:30am On Apr 29, 2022
Heathrow44:
another $100M military aid going to Ukraine but when it comes to rebuilding Ukraine, Germany would pledge $40M! The war in Ukraine needs to end now, Putin should stop this senseless war as his objective and intentions of ridding eastern Europe of NATO presence has been made clear continuous fighting is going to turn his citizens against him and would lead to him being another Stalin
grin In Russia wot do u tink Putin’s rating is? 80% grin compare that to the POTUS’s 30% in America b4 concluding
Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 29, 2022
Krismas:
grin In Russia wot do u tink Putin’s rating is? 80% grin compare that to the POTUS’s 30% in America b4 concluding

shatap! I never said Russians don't support putins moves, wat I said is the continuation of this war is going to affect Russians in the long term due to rising food prices and in turn make the citizens start grumbling and chaos is the outcome
Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Krismas(m): 7:38am On Apr 29, 2022
Heathrow44:

shatap! I never said Russians don't support putins moves, wat I said is the continuation of this war is going to affect Russians in the long term due to rising food prices and in turn make the citizens start grumbling and chaos is the outcome
grin Mumu. Russia is 80% sufficient in food grin Why didn’t u say prolonging the war will affect Russians in the area of petrol? grin
Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 29, 2022
darediamond:

And we all be freely pummeled by the Satanists as they really wished!

What Putin is fighting is the Ideologies of these Murderes In Washington, and London not necessarily Ukraine and it to the benefits of anyone who does not sees His or Herself as a Lab Rat or "Useless Eaters".

The interest of a very few cannot outweigh that of others. Putin's Russia must be stopped and Ukraine is ready to make that happen.
Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Kingbeacon(m): 7:51am On Apr 29, 2022
God forbid. But as it stand now Hell may brake lose on Russian, which will make them use there Bio weapons. Bom 3rd world war looming
Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 29, 2022
chosengocap:

When the USA invaded Iraq and killed people , that was all fine by you. When the USA killed Patrice Lumumba that was all fine by you . All atrocities committed by saint USA are all fine right ? Russia is protecting its territory against these lying beasts . They promised never to advance NATO near Russia but never kept to the agreement, on the other hand , Russia has kept all agreement she had with these beasts .

I won't want to push further with my answer if you are a Fanatic Muslim tho. But I still still give you one: Was the invasion only done by the USA ? Of which the answer is No the invasion was done by combined force of troops from the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia and Poland. If you are permitted to speak will you say the four countries were just plain stupid or they definitely see a threat coming which is a world wide threat.
I'm definitely sure you are not ignorant the invasion came a year after 9/11 attach 2001. If this is hard for you to comprehend please don't quote me, because an answer won't be given.
The question to be answered now is Would they have been an Iran invasion if 9/11 never happened ?

From my observation I can see this Russia invasion only gives fanatic Muslims orgasms, reason best known to them, and when asked a stupid comparison will be made with reference to disarming an up coming terror group.
Did you even know NATO and Russia had a relationship before the illegitimate annexation of Crimea, called the NATO-Russia Council (NRC). The annexation caused NATO suspended all practical civilian and military cooperation with Russia in April 2014.All this happened under Putins Watch , and back then no Serious sanction was taken on Russia just only NATO cutting off.
This same man is now invading for an unjust Cause...
Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by chosengocap: 10:40am On Apr 29, 2022
stinflame:

I won't want to push further with my answer if you are a Fanatic Muslim tho. But I still still give you one: Was the invasion only done by the USA ? Of which the answer is No the invasion was done by combined force of troops from the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia and Poland. If you are permitted to speak will you say the four countries were just plain stupid or they definitely see a threat coming which is a world wide threat.
I'm definitely sure you are not ignorant the invasion came a year after 9/11 attach 2001. If this is hard for you to comprehend please don't quote me, because an answer won't be given.
The question to be answered now is Would they have been an Iran invasion if 9/11 never happened ?

From my observation I can see this Russia invasion only gives fanatic Muslims orgasms, reason best known to them, and when asked a stupid comparison will be made with reference to disarming an up coming terror group.
Did you even know NATO and Russia had a relationship before the illegitimate annexation of Crimea, called the NATO-Russia Council (NRC). The annexation caused NATO suspended all practical civilian and military cooperation with Russia in April 2014.All this happened under Putins Watch , and back then no Serious sanction was taken on Russia just only NATO cutting off.
This same man is now invading for an unjust Cause...
Your level of intelligence is quiet so low...i can't go on wasting my time with you because you swallow every news from the west without questioning the status quo . You are so far from the truth ....and know I am not a head slammer .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Trump Calls For Termination Of "Section 230" Over Twitter 'False Trends' / Niamey coup: Niger's President, Interior Minister detained - Sources / War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.