Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine (38157 Views)

North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South. / Protesters Block US Military Ship Allegedly Carrying Weapons For Israel / EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Themandator: 5:29pm On May 10, 2022
Krismas:
grin Fake again grin
Even Nairaland has debunked it
https://www.nairaland.com/7114640/admiral-makarov-russian-warship-safely#112600851

Above VAR, check this one

Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Mccullum: 9:30am On May 11, 2022
Arming of Ukraine doesn't guaranty victory for her, though Russia too can't be assure of victory due to limitation of weapons to use because of rules of engagement, it'll be a protracted war which Russia will loose some of her service men and arms, Ukraine will be severely destroy economically, infrastructure while other countries in Europe will feels the negative effect of this war.

It'll still end in round table after all parties involved in this war directly and indirectly exhausted their resources.
Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Themandator: 12:47pm On May 12, 2022
Krismas:
grin Fake again grin
https://www.nairaland.com/7114640/admiral-makarov-russian-warship-safely#112600851

Vet this one, able

Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Themandator: 12:59pm On May 12, 2022
Krismas:
@ Themandator grin Ukrainian service men marked Z on their carriers themselves and donated dem to Russians. Hope u gerrit dis tyme. grin

Still in the month of months, May

This is another for you to verify

Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Themandator: 7:19am On May 13, 2022
Krismas:
grin ���� Russian Aerospace Forces attacked the Yavorovsky training ground in the Lviv region.

It is noteworthy that military instructors from NATO countries were stationed there, who were engaged in combat training of the armed forces of Ukraine.

Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Themandator: 7:29am On May 13, 2022
baralatie:

Only if they understood

They are not even understanding what Russia is playing

Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Themandator: 8:07am On May 13, 2022
Krismas:
grin Russia lost a flag ship to Ukraine? Ok. Russia is now set to collect all the ship of Ukraine as sacrifice grin
Meanwhile grin
���� Murado:
We have returned from Berdyansk. At the naval base of Ukraine, demilitarization is in full swing. More than a dozen ships and boats were abandoned by Ukrainian sailors during their escape. And they fled even before the appearance of the Russian military.

All ships are in good condition, full of ammunition and food. But thousands of sailors have gone somewhere ...

“They could have been fighting for years,” the National Guard told us, breaking into holds and warehouses full of weapons, ammunition and food.

At first we thought that Kyiv ordered its sailors to retreat, but it became obvious that there was no smell of organized withdrawal here.

Nothing is mined, the ships and boats are in good condition, and there are no signs of the destruction of documents or equipment. Passports and military IDs are scattered everywhere...

News to verify

The tanks and many lives are worth more than ship and besides, Ukraine doesn't have a proper Navy like Russia... The Russian warship sunk by Ukraine is mor expensive and useful then all the collection of apc the US calls Humveee

US and allies pouring arms and ammunition wotowoto

9 year and 9 months still remaining for the war to end

Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Themandator: 8:58am On May 13, 2022
Krismas:
grin Fake again grin

Resources to replace those ships and Humveee

Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Themandator: 9:03am On May 13, 2022
Krismas:
grin Wots d use giving Ukraine new ones?

Ukraine Air space is Beyer protected today than when this war began, true or false

At least Russia jets now stays within Russian airspace lest they are pursued by starstreak and javelins
Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Krismas(m): 5:52pm On May 13, 2022
Themandator:

Resources to replace those ships and Humveee
grin Total Russian reserve in the west is 300 billion USD. Total western investment of west in Russia is 500 billion USD. Cease me, I cease u. grin
U are very easily deceived by Ukrainian cheap propaganda?

1 Like

Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Krismas(m): 5:59pm On May 13, 2022
Themandator:

News to verify

The tanks and many lives are worth more than ship and besides, Ukraine doesn't have a proper Navy like Russia... The Russian warship sunk by Ukraine is mor expensive and useful then all the collection of apc the US calls Humveee

grin where is America going to find the money to continue arming Ukraine for 10yrs?
Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Krismas(m): 6:02pm On May 13, 2022
Themandator:

News to verify

grin Fake news all the time!
Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Krismas(m): 6:21pm On May 13, 2022
[quote author=Themandator post=112781626][/quote] grin Entire battalion lost and no single picture of a dead Russian soldier to show? The attached picture is drone footage? Funny. So no Ukrainian soldier was around to snap a decent picture of their victory?
grin grin Now here is the truth grin
��⚡In Ukraine, another rally of women - they complain that their husbands are thrown to the front line without preparation, ammunition, just like cannon fodder

Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Krismas(m): 6:52pm On May 13, 2022
Themandator:

Still in the month of months, May

This is another for you to verify

grin Story grin
��Russian high-precision missiles destroyed the headquarters of the "Terroboronets" and the 24th mechanized Brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

This was told at a briefing by the Russian Defense Ministry.

The aircraft of the Russian Aerospace Forces hit three command posts, as well as 52 places of accumulation of infantry and equipment of the Ukrainian army.

Missile troops and artillery hit 17 headquarters and 5 batteries of artillery weapons of the Ukrainian army.

— Together with them, 370 gathering places of the AFU units were destroyed.

The Russian aviation bombed an ammunition depot and 300 Ukrainian military personnel with 37 pieces of equipment in the Kharkiv region.

Air defense systems shot down 3 reconnaissance unmanned aerial vehicles of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

Since the beginning of the operation, the Russian Armed Forces have destroyed 165 aircraft, 125 helicopters, 304 anti-aircraft missile systems, 3039 tanks and armored vehicles, 1867 units of barrel and rocket artillery.
Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Themandator: 10:27am On May 14, 2022
Krismas:
grin where is America going to find the money to continue arming Ukraine for 10yrs?

We will leave that to them to decide... They stayed in Afghanistan for 20 years abi

They US about to give out 40 billion dollars of aid and EU just approved another 425 million euro in arms... I know Ukraine will never run out of arms
Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Themandator: 10:30am On May 14, 2022
Krismas:
grin Total Russian reserve in the west is 300 billion USD. Total western investment of west in Russia is 500 billion USD. Cease me, I cease u. grin
U are very easily deceived by Ukrainian cheap propaganda?

Hope the difference between investment and reserve.. Gold and dollars is clear to you?
Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Themandator: 10:35am On May 14, 2022
Krismas:
grin Fake news all the time!

This fake news is on the news bar of channels TV

So I should believe you when you post a boat as Russian gains even when I know Ukraine doesn't operate a proper Navy

Post su 300 Air defense system that is soviet era and made by Russia as coming from the west when I know that most air defense system sent to Ukraine are portable manpad.. Ukraine that has been receiving transition training on use of NATO standard equipment in US base in Germany

That fake news has video component
Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Themandator: 10:37am On May 14, 2022
Krismas:

The states in America is richer than Russia as a nation

Texas
Washington
California
Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Krismas(m): 11:00am On May 14, 2022
Themandator:

The states in America is richer than Russia as a nation

Texas
Washington
California
grin That’s not the issue. President Bush spent just 1 trillion USD on Iraq and Afghanistan wars, it made the American economy to go into recession. U are saying Joe Biden should spend 5trillion USD on Ukraine in 10yrs? Where will Biden find the money?
Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Krismas(m): 11:10am On May 14, 2022
Themandator:

This fake news is on the news bar of channels TV

So I should believe you when you post a boat as Russian gains even when I know Ukraine doesn't operate a proper Navy

Post su 300 Air defense system that is soviet era and made by Russia as coming from the west when I know that most air defense system sent to Ukraine are portable manpad.. Ukraine that has been receiving transition training on use of NATO standard equipment in US base in Germany

That fake news has video compone
grin Channels TV grin
Channels is not on ground in the conflict theatre. Their news is copy and paste grin
The news on Russian victories I post are the ones the west have admitted! Which they cannot refute.
America seeks to aim Ukraine with soviet era equipments to reduce training time on equipment for Ukraine since they are already used to those ones.
That’s why I suggest to Biden, just buy from Russia and arm Ukraine grin
In the end it’s all waste of money cos the arms will eventually fall into the hands of Russia as trophy as senator Rand Paul has observed
Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Krismas(m): 11:13am On May 14, 2022
Themandator:

Hope the difference between investment and reserve.. Gold and dollars is clear to you?
grin Yes very well. Russia will cease all western investments in Russia, should the west cease Russian reserves.
Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Krismas(m): 11:20am On May 14, 2022
Themandator:

We will leave that to them to decide... They stayed in Afghanistan for 20 years abi

They US about to give out 40 billion dollars of aid and EU just approved another 425 million euro in arms... I know Ukraine will never run out of arms
grin Why don’t u google how much American spent in Afghanistan for 20yrs? And with all the money spent on Ukraine in the last 4months, do ur maths and see in 10yrs, it will be 5times Afghanistan at this rate. The Americans will wreak
Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Krismas(m): 11:32am On May 14, 2022
I
Themandator:

grin "Sending $40 billion to another country without checking and making sure that no one steals the money is a recipe for disaster."

This is a statement by Senator Rand Paul, who the day before blocked a bill on the allocation of American military aid to Kiev.

"Congress seems intent on only exacerbating the pain of inflation by throwing even more money out the door as fast as it can," the senator is quoted as saying by @rt_russian.
Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Themandator: 12:06pm On May 14, 2022
Krismas:
I grin "Sending $40 billion to another country without checking and making sure that no one steals the money is a recipe for disaster."

This is a statement by Senator Rand Paul, who the day before blocked a bill on the allocation of American military aid to Kiev.

"Congress seems intent on only exacerbating the pain of inflation by throwing even more money out the door as fast as it can," the senator is quoted as saying by @rt_russian.

Was the allocation voted down or not? Everybody cannot be on same page on any issue

I hope you know that it is not cash that is handed over to Ukraine but weapons bought from the US, Isreal and Nato member states like the Turkish drone that was part of the decoy that destroy Russia warship
Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Themandator: 12:12pm On May 14, 2022
Krismas:
grin Why don’t u google how much American spent in Afghanistan for 20yrs? And with all the money spent on Ukraine in the last 4months, do ur maths and see in 10yrs, it will be 5times Afghanistan at this rate. The Americans will wreak

America says she will move and earth, exactly her statement in Germany when they gathered 40 nations to their base to provide aid to Ukraine.... So, the US is not doing comparative analysis of their 20 years war in Afghanistan to see whether they are spending more or not

Before USA runs out of funds, rush won't be recognisable due to extreme poverty

I once told you, this is May, we wait to see who were Russia would be in Ukraine by the end of this month

They are already out of Kharkiv pursued back even into their own soil

The. War is still on... Win many battles to be considered the Victor
Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Themandator: 12:16pm On May 14, 2022
Krismas:
grin Yes very well. Russia will cease all western investments in Russia, should the west cease Russian reserves.

Assets.. Lol.. The asset of the west are human beings.. SpaceX that is guiding Ukrainian forces to target is the asset not block and bricks offices.. The west already pulled out of Russia in droves and Germany that US could not pressure to abandon Nordstrom 2 has now pledged to be independent of Russia oil by the end of this year.. They are the biggest buyer in EU member states

Russia over 400 billion gold and reserve is more valuable to the west as it can be used to fund even newer technology than anything in Russia
Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Themandator: 12:19pm On May 14, 2022
Krismas:
grin That’s not the issue. President Bush spent just 1 trillion USD on Iraq and Afghanistan wars, it made the American economy to go into recession. U are saying Joe Biden should spend 5trillion USD on Ukraine in 10yrs? Where will Biden find the money?

Let that be the worries of the US.. Right now, nato arms and ammunition has proved o be the real mvp and this is the news the us want to hear
Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Themandator: 12:24pm On May 14, 2022
Krismas:
grin Channels TV grin
Channels is not on ground in the conflict theatre. Their news is copy and paste grin
The news on Russian victories I post are the ones the west have admitted! Which they cannot refute.
America seeks to aim Ukraine with soviet era equipments to reduce training time on equipment for Ukraine since they are already used to those ones.
In the end it’s all waste of money cos the arms will eventually fall into the hands of Russia as trophy as senator Rand Paul has observed

Time will tell.. This is May

The intelligence community of the west acknowledges that the initial phase was tough for Ukraine due to reliance on soviet hardwares but that they have been surprisingly quick studies who have transitioned to NATO

THEY HAVE more jets today than before the war thanks to western supplies parts
Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Themandator: 12:29pm On May 14, 2022
Krismas:
grin Channels TV grin

Okay you post what is confirmed by the west and channels post what is confirmed by nairaland, right

For your information, it is British intelligence..

Didn't Russia deny the hit on their flagship warship until it couldn't be papered over again even though Ukraine made the announcement first
Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Krismas(m): 1:27pm On May 14, 2022
Themandator:

Okay you post what is confirmed by the west and channels post what is confirmed by nairaland, right

For your information, it is British intelligence..

Didn't Russia deny the hit on their flagship warship until it couldn't be papered over again even though Ukraine made the announcement first
grin Russia DID NOT confirm that flagship was hit by Ukrainian Neptune.
It said an on-deck fire triggered ammunition on the ship.
Stories I post, for instance, that Russia is far richer now than b4 the sanctions is the analysis of Bloomberg. Channels always copy CNN.
Nairaland will block videos showing Ukraine is losing! Russia show more videos of their operations. Real time videos. If u give me ur whatsap number I will send waves of videos to u, so u can decide who is winning and who is lieing
Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Krismas(m): 1:36pm On May 14, 2022
Themandator:

America says she will move and earth, exactly her statement in Germany when they gathered 40 nations to their base to provide aid to Ukraine.... So, the US is not doing comparative analysis of their 20 years war in Afghanistan to see whether they are spending more or not

Before USA runs out of funds, rush won't be recognisable due to extreme poverty

I once told you, this is May, we wait to see who were Russia would be in Ukraine by the end of this month

They are already out of Kharkiv pursued back even into their own soil

The. War is still on... Win many battles to be considered the Victor
grin They were not pushed out of Kharkiv, they withdrew. The strategic success lies elsewhere.
The so called battalion wiped out, was at a river crossing.
A Western expert with Pentagon after inspecting those photos actually think it’s Russia who destroyed their equipments BY THEMSELVES! To stop it falling into the hands of Ukraine since they couldn’t make the cross and they couldn’t retreat with the equipments.
Re: Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine by Themandator: 6:30pm On May 14, 2022
Krismas:
grin They were not pushed out of Kharkiv, they withdrew. The strategic success lies elsewhere.
The so called battalion wiped out, was at a river crossing.
A Western expert with Pentagon after inspecting those photos actually think it’s Russia who destroyed their equipments BY THEMSELVES! To stop it falling into the hands of Ukraine since they couldn’t make the cross and they couldn’t retreat with the equipments.

Lool

Read the details on this photograph from AP

Russia destroyed their equipment... Why would they destroy a pontoon that is actually a foldable bridge that you carry away

I'm defense when you destroy a route it means you don't intend to pad through that route and definitely running away from atrack... You cannot destroy a pontoon when you are going into enemy territory.. You preserve it

So they also destroyed over 700 men and 72 tanks including t90m?

You see that CIA assesemet of Russia conventional troop is very right.... They are a third world army with rockets

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) / Niamey coup: Niger's President, Interior Minister detained - Sources / Manana, South African Minister Beats Up Lady For Calling Him Gay (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.