Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) (1514 Views)

Thomas Tuchel Becomes New FC Bayern Head Coach / Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria At Awka City Stadium update(video&pix) / Pflugler In Anambra For FC Bayern Youth Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
post=112357941:

I know the news is giving headache, but just know you can't change nothing, don't worry soon I will keep hitting you bitter minds with current developments, I have been out for sometime on nairaland, I'm done with my project, except more from me.

News of two white folks standing in an airport with some few poorly Photoshopped images....lol

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2022
WesternOligarch:

Most embassies have put the south east as a red zone for travellers.
If you can show me where they mention Anambra State I will quite nairaland this moment

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2022
post=112358041:

If you can show me where they mention Anambra State I will quite nairaland this moment

Anambra state wasn't mentioned, but the whole south east.....the region is too small for them to be analysing a state the size of ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by IGBOSON1: 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
WesternOligarch:

You guys can't take responsibility for your fvckups and screwups, When ESN, UGM and Ikonso were going on a rampage you guys were applauding them now it's gone beyond your control you have to find someone to blame but your incompetent selves to blame.

That's the version of events YOU chose to believe!

The only 'crime' Ikonso comitted was to confront the murderous Fulani bandits/terrorists hiding in Imo forests! And when they called their Fulani army for back-up.....army who thought they were gonna engage in their usual pastime of using Igbo youth for target practice, Ikonso bravely faced the Igbo-hating, murderous bastards too! Ever since, the ruling hegemony has taken it upon themselves to send killers into the south-east to murder innocent Igbo in cold blood, just so they can say 'ESN did it'! shocked
Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2022
WesternOligarch:

Anambra state wasn't mentioned, but the whole south east.....the region is too small for them to be analysing a state the size of ibadan.
Dumb mind from world largest slum city Ibadan

Representative of World Bank retreat in Anambra two weeks ago at Anambra International Convention Center Awka

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:26pm On Apr 28, 2022
WesternOligarch:

News of two white folks standing in an airport with some few poorly Photoshopped images....lol
That's why is good to step outbof your mud enclave to understand better, please which one is photoshopped?

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
IGBOSON1:

That's the version of events YOU chose to believe!

The only 'crime' Ikonso comitted was to confront the murderous Fulani bandits/terrorists hiding in Imo forests! And when they called their Fulani army for back-up.....army who thought they were gonna engage in their usual pastime of using Igbo youth for target practice, Ikonso bravely faced the Igbo-hating, murderous bastards too! Ever since, the ruling hegemony has taken it upon themselves to send killers into the south-east to murder innocent Igbo in cold blood, just so they can say 'ESN did it'! shocked

Let's say this your story is true(which i don't doubt), but I'd ask you what the place of your elected governors in PDP and APC were doing when these fulani herdsmen were killing, what action did they take? In the south west were we had similar issue, the governors from the 6 six states came together despite 5 of them being in the same party with buhari, they came together to form a security outfit to fight insecurity in the region, even though Amotekun may not be world class it went a long way in reducing the herdsmen attacks and calming the minds of the people.....what were the south east leaders doing while all these was happening? NOTHING. Even kanu called on them to follow in the footsteps of the south west governors but they kept on looking on like helpless puppies until guys like Ikonso and kanu took laws into their own hands thus giving opportunity to those who really wanted to dis-stabilize the south east.......You guys have the worst leaders in the south but your people are too busy trolling tinubu and always in Yoruba matters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
post=112358333:

That's why is good to step outbof your mud enclave to understand better, please which one is photoshopped?
undecided

Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
post=112358280:

Dumb mind from world largest slum city Ibadan

Representative of World Bank retreat in Anambra two weeks ago at Anambra International Convention Center Awka

Economic hitmen(world bank reps) would always visit places of conflict....it doesn't mean the place is safe or good for investment.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by JokwaNwannem(m): 9:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
Good one,Anambra Amaka

1 Like

Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by StrongandMighty: 9:43pm On Apr 28, 2022
WesternOligarch:

Economic hitmen(world bank reps) would always visit places of conflict....it doesn't mean the place is safe or good for investment.
Anambra is about to host FC Bayern Munich Youth Cup in Nigeria that's why you want to kill yourself? Envy is a deadly killer disease, go and cure yourself before it's too late...
And don't worry next time it'll be hosted in Ibadan; take that one hold body!

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2022
StrongandMighty:

Anambra is about to host FC Bayern Munich Youth Cup in Nigeria that's why you want to kill yourself? Envy is a deadly killer disease, go and cure yourself before it's too late...
And don't worry next time it'll be hosted in Ibadan; take that one hold body!

Run along.....stop barking in my mentions, I don't have time for dogs
Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by IGBOSON1: 9:48pm On Apr 28, 2022
WesternOligarch:

Let's say this your story is true(which i don't doubt), but I'd ask you what the place of your elected governors in PDP and APC were doing when these fulani herdsmen were killing, what action did they take? In the south west were we had similar issue, the governors from the 6 six states came together despite 5 of them being in the same party with buhari, they came together to form a security outfit to fight insecurity in the region, even though Amotekun may not be world class it went a long way in reducing the herdsmen attacks and calming the minds of the people.....what were the south east leaders doing while all these was happening? NOTHING. Even kanu called on them to follow in the footsteps of the south west governors but they kept on looking on like helpless puppies until guys like Ikonso and kanu took laws into their own hands thus giving opportunity to those who really wanted to dis-stabilize the south east.......You guys have the worst leaders in the south but your people are too busy trolling tinubu and always in Yoruba matters.

Besides that last quip about 'trolling Tinubu and being in Yoruba matter'....i agree with everything else you posit!
Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by StrongandMighty: 10:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
WesternOligarch:

Run along.....stop barking in my mentions, I don't have time for dogs
Gedifok outta here! Stupid zombie...Na Envy go kill you

1 Like

Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by gidgiddy: 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
WesternOligarch:
I hope they understand the security situation in the south east.

Dont worry about it, all the insecurity in the South East is not up to half of what is happening in any one state in the North. Those states are suffering full scale banditry with towns and villages being invaded, hundreds being massacred and thousands running into IDP camps

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
See what west really is.
Na mumu dey take una serious
WesternOligarch:

Most embassies have put the south east as a red zone for travellers.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by jom28gy(m): 10:26pm On Apr 28, 2022
That is great,I know you will use your international influence to bring them
Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
Na una start Endsars, na una burn things, na una record una self dey destroy Oba palace while speaking Yoruba, na una wan still bring the matter up. South west BMC
Anyhow, your ppl are still burning buses and shops, I say make I update you

WesternOligarch:

Ask the question to nnamdi kanu who called for the burning of lagos during EndSARS. As karma would have it it's his region that's currently burning while he cools off in kuje cell.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by Tinubuadvocate: 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2022
You always defend nonsense.
post=112357562:

Which outside Lagos can you compare to Awka bitter mind I don't know the kind of bitter and jealous blood they born you guys with, you are the one that really need to step out of your mud enclave to understand better.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by 1872ai: 1:49am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
Have you ever step out from your comfort zone before please go out and see what they call city.[/s]
Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:52am On Apr 29, 2022
WesternOligarch:

undecided
So for your poor mind the picture is photoshopped?
Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:04am On Apr 29, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
You always defend nonsense.
You need to step out of your brown roof cities and tour a little in morden cities in Southeast
Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by Kzinne: 6:31am On Apr 29, 2022
WesternOligarch:
I hope they understand the security situation in the south east.
touch them and see
Re: Anambra Set To Host FC Bayern München Youth Cup Nigeria On Saturday(photos) by iDice: 7:07am On Apr 29, 2022
WesternOligarch:

Enemy of progress them...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Shameful Can English Footie Fans Get? / Nigeria Will Win Gold In 4x400m Relay Women -pastor TB Joshua Live TV Broadcast / A Manu Fan Love Letter To John Terry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.