Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,220 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million (102028 Views)

Collins Umoh: Ex-Corrections Officer Convicted Of Having Sex With Female Inmates / Footage Shows Two Teenage Girls Accused Of Carjacking And Killing Ubereats Drive / Kenya Sales Girl Accused Of Having Sex In The Toilet Dies After Fight (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by Hassanmaye(m): 4:02pm On Apr 29, 2022
Maxxim:

But the video is real right, including those you're about to pull out.
So what did you say my man cheesy
Hahahhahahaha please
Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
Moneyboyz:
I saw the video, it's real, maybe it didn't happen here but I saw the video today.
God help us.

Where did you see the video?
Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by Obascoetubi: 4:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
Maxxim:
But the video is real right, including those you're about to pull out. So what did you say my man cheesy
link
Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by tianshie(m): 4:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
Na one of the dogs be dis. E dey pose sef. angry

Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by Obascoetubi: 4:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
King3urna:
I get the video na joke aside
link
Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by gregyboy(m): 4:13pm On Apr 29, 2022
Mavrick2012:
Bia,did i just hear 1.5 million for just one,a single night?

O boy,can the dog meet a man?

are you mad

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by Richarlison640(m): 4:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
Hmmm is okkk me I know get anything to talk oo
Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by Edusouls(m): 4:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
Chai una don confirm am that Nigerian girls are useless, according to mosdii voice
Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by chigoizie7(m): 4:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

they are the only ones who would give these damaged babes that kind of money to eat shiiit or fukc dogs... no 9ja man would give them that much!

Please how much is 1.5 million?
How much is iPhone 13?
How much is business class flight ticket?
How much is eko hotel per night?

If a man can book for a night in eko hotel and then buy a business class flight ticket from asaba to Lagos for a one night knacking and then gives her an iPhone 13, then tell me why they can’t give a lekki babe 1.5 to use Uber come their house come knack dog for their fantasies.

Who de buy all these luxury cars and houses for these girls? Who de fly them go vacations for Maldives etc?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by Shebbs: 4:16pm On Apr 29, 2022
Na Dem Go Still Come Out Dey Shout Rape! Rape!! But For Dark Dem Go Bleep Dog For 1m. Nigerian Girls Are The Most Useless Things In The World.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 29, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
nolly super story
Videos litre everywhere
Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by Juanmike(m): 4:18pm On Apr 29, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Is she a lovepedller
Ask Candidlady

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by Obascoetubi: 4:18pm On Apr 29, 2022
The5DME:
It's real my love. It's trending on Twitter.
link
Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by Obascoetubi: 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Very disgusting video... she was even moaning and squirting sef...
link
Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by Okobola146: 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2022
No wonder when you ask them their favourite style, they always shout doggie style. Them plenty for nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by Honchoslim16(m): 4:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
habsydiamond:
ahyamah!!!! Disgusting mehn!!! People like that are join longer humans.. Is their smell gland faulty or what.. Shiit wey dey smell come put an for mouth abi rub body..
The world is crazy already cry
Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by topboss1: 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2022
THIS COUNTRY WILL CONTINUE TO GO DOWN HILL, AS LONG AS FULANI ARE IN CHARGE, WITH FULL SUPPORT OF YORUBA.

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT, WHEN A FULANI MAN HAS NO PROBLEM SEXING COW IN THE BUSH?

THESE GROUPS DONT VALUE HARD WORK AND COMMITMENT LIKE THE IGBOS AND THE RESULT IS EXACTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING TODAY.

THAT IS WHY, THE NORTH WILL USE A FAIL CUT OFF MARK IN THE SOUTH TO GAIN ADMISSION INTO UNIVERSITY.

A FULANI WITH JAMB SCORE OF 110 GETS INTO A FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, A SOUTHERNER FROM IGBO EXTRACTION WITH 240 CANT GAIN ADMISSION.

THIS SHOWS THEIR DISDAIN FOR HARDWORK.

EVERYBODY WANT EASY MONEY BEACUSE OF OIL AND GAS FROM SE NIGERIA, TO THE EXTENT WOMEN ARE NOW PREPARED TO SLEEP WITH DOG AND EATING SHIT.

SOMEBODY THAT KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING HAVE TO TAKE CHARGE OF NIGERIA, THINGS HAVE GONE WRONG FOR FAR TOO LONG.cc Cococandy
Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by King3urna(m): 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2022
Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by friendlyadvice: 4:36pm On Apr 29, 2022
cry even dog dey Bleep gehs pass me, life no balance
Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by UTEWUOJO: 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2022
The future is female lol
Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by Nonexisting: 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2022
Some of the useless vaginarians are here in nairaland shouting men are scum.
Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 29, 2022
Most real Nairaland female monikers are not commenting on this thread grin
But they are busy liking comments of people who are against men who are labelling majority of Nigerian ladies as low, desperate for money, et all.

You can tell...the likes on certain comments that seem to favour them are more than the likes on comments that seem to group them all in one bunch.
Truth is, as a lady, you can never know what you can do for money until you find yourself in that tempting situation, live.
cheesy
I will never marry a non-virgin. Neffa, effa!!
I won't be played on, or caught unawares, and off guard. Front and back, I know how to check properly for signs of previous penetration. I will know. I've tested this move on multiple girls who were my dates at the time, and i noticed it worked, even on the most cunning of them all.
No one will trick me. Fagin or norrin.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by topboss1: 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
PaulOtl:
Most real Nairaland female monikers are not commenting on this thread grin
But they are liking comments of people who are against men calling any make user who labels Nigerian ladies as low, desperate for money, et all.

You can tell...the likes on certain comments that seem to favour them is more than the likes on comments that seem to group them all in one bunch.
Truth is, as a lady, you can never know what you can do for money until you find yourself in that tempting situation, live.
cheesy
I will never marry a non-virgin. Neffa, effa!!
I won't be played on, or caught unawares, and off guard. Front and back, I know how to check properly for signs of previous penetration. I will know. I've tested this move on multiple girls who were my dates at the time, and i noticed it worked, even on the most cunning of them all.
No one will trick me. Fagin or norrin.
[/s]

MARRIAGE IS NOT ABOUT VIRGINITY.

VIRGINITY IS NOT EVEN A CRITERIA FOR MARRIAGE, IF YOUR BRAIN IS FUNCTIONAL.

IT IS SAD THAT YOU CANT SEE THE WOMEN ARE THE VICTIMS.

A GROWN MAN BEHAVING WORST THAN A WOMAN.

SOMETHING, WOMEN WILL BE DOING AND YOU WILL BE CORRECTING THEM. TUFIAKWA!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2022
topboss1:
[s][/s]

MARRIAGE IS NOT ABOUT VIRGINITY.

VIRGINITY IS NOT EVEN A CRITERIA FOR MARRIAGE, IF YOUR BRAIN IS FUNCTIONAL.

IT IS SAD THAT YOU CANT SEE THE WOMEN ARE THE VICTIMS.

A GROWN MAN BEHAVING WORST THAN A WOMAN.

SOMETHING, WOMEN WILL BE DOING AND YOU WILL BE CORRECTING HER. TUFIAKWA!
YOU THINK ITS ONLY YOU WHO CAN WRITE IN BOLD LETTERS?
I'M HERE FOR YOU.

C'MON SHATTAP OVER THERE!
DID I ASK YOU FOR MARRIAGE COUNSELING?

BUHAHAHA! OF ALL THE THINGS I SPOKE ABOUT, IT WAS THE VIRGINITY TALK THAT RILED YOU UP THE MOST! I KNOW WHY.

MOVE RIGHT ALONG... VIRGIN OR NUFFIN , LIKE I EARLIER STATED. tongue

ADDENDUM: SO, I JUST READ TO THE END OF YOUR RANTS.
NAH, NOT MOVED, TRUST ME. I WONT CORRECT ANY WOMAN ON ANYTHING. NOT ME grin
I'M 27 YRS OLD AND WITH NO PLANS OF SETTLING DOWN IN A MARRIAGE, EVEN IN THE NEXT 9 YEARS. SO SAVE ME THE LECTURE. I WILL CAREFULLY SEEK OUT MY WIFE-TO-BE.
IT IS WHAT IT IS. grin
Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by topboss1: 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2022
PaulOtl:

YOU THINK ITS ONLY YOU WHO CAN WRITE IN BOLD LETTERS?
I'M HERE FOR YOU.

C'MON SHATTAP OVER THERE!
DID I ASK YOU FOR MARRIAGE COUNSELING?

BUHAHAHA! OF ALL THE TINHS I SPOKE ABOUT IT EAS THE VIRGINITY TALK THAT RILED YOU UP THE MOST! I KNOW WHY.

MOVE RIGHT ALONG... VIRGIN OR NUFFIN , LIKE I EARLIER STATED. tongue

SO, ARE U MARRYING HER HYMEN AND ANUS OR THE ACTUAL HUMAN BEING?

IT IS FUNNY, BECAUSE I DOUBT THAT YOU ARE A VIRGIN.

OGA, IF U NO BE VIRGIN, Y LOOKING FOR VIRGIN TO MARRY?

NA WHO GO MARRY THE ONE YOU DISVIRGIN?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by Kkk777: 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
Neimar:
Some well known female nairalanders go do am grin

Most of the ladies on nairaland that are saying men are evil are the regular customers of those dogs.
Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2022
topboss1:

HOLLUP!!! HOLLUP!!!

AND MR , WHAT IF I TELL YOU THAT I HAVE NEVER DISVIRGINED ANY ONE'S DAUGHTER BEFORE?
THAT THE GIRLS I HAVE BEEN WITH HAD ALREADY LOST IT THROUGH SOMEONE ELSE? HUH?
ANYWAY, NO MATTER HOW BIASED, OR PREJUDICIAL YOU WANT TO TAKE THE NEXT THING THAT I'M ABOUT TO SAY, IT WON'T STILL CHANGE THE WAY THIS WORLD WORKS.

THAT IS, YOU CANNOT USE THE SAME STANDARD OF CHASTITY TO ASSESS BOYS AND GIRLS. MORE IS EXPECTED OF GIRLS THAN BOYS. IT IS THE WAY IT HAS BEEN FROM THE EARLY DAYS OF THE EARTH. THATS WHY YOU HEAR THE TALK OF VIRGINITY MAINLY BEING DIRECTED AT FEMALE KIDS AND EVEN ADULT WOMEN. grin

IT IS NOT GONNA BE CHANGING ANYTIME SOON. IS IT UNFAIR? WELL, THIS IS NOT THE MATTER AT HAND, AND CERTAINLY SHOULDN'T EVEN BE MY CONCERN.
They have their own privileges and perks. But this is not one of them. grin wink

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by yinkeys(m): 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2022
Saidfx:

I have argued this point with people on plenty occasions. It is greed and not hunger/poverty. Greed and too much of fake life copied from fake peer groups.
The men engaging in this hate women that aren’t theirs.
This is not just a fetish. It’s demonic at this point.

What next are we gonna see
Snake and monkeys have intercourse with the runs girls

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by topboss1: 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
PaulOtl:

HOLLUP!!! HOLLUP!!!

AND MR , WHAT IF I TELL YOU THAT I HAVE NEVER DISVIRGINED ANY ONES DAUGHTER BEFORE?
THAT THE GIRLS I HAVE BEEN WITH HAD ALREADY LOST IT THROUGH SOMEONE ELSE? HUH?
ANYWAY, NO MATTER HOW BIAS OR PREJUDICIAL YOU WANT TO TAKE THE NEXT THING THAT IM ABOUT TO SAY, IT WON'T STILL CHANGE THE WAY THIS WORLD WORKS.

THAT IS, YOU CANNOT USE THE SAME STANDARD OF CHASTITY TO ASSESS BOYS AND GIRLS. MORE IS EXPECTED OF GIRLS THAN BOYS. IT IS THE WAY IT HAS BEEN FROM THE EARLY DAYS OF THE EARTH. THATS WHY YOU HEAR THE TALK OF VIRGINITY MAINLY BEING DIRECTED AT FEMALE KIDS AND EVEN ADULT WOMEN. grin

IT IS NOT GONNA BE CHANGING ANYTIME SOON. IS IT UNFAIR? WELL, THIS IS NOT THE MATTER AT HANG, AND CERTAINLY SHOULDN'T EVEN BE MY CONCERN.
They have their own privileges and perks. But this is not one of them. grin wink

SO, U NO BE VIRGIN?

THAT SETTLES IT.

THE VIRGIN GIRL, MAY ONLY WANT A VIRGIN HUSBAND.

U CANNOT TELL ME, AS U TAKE THEY RUSH TO RETURN BACK TO THE FOUNTAIN FROM WHICH U ARRIVED, THAT U HAD BEEN PATIENT OR SKILLED ENOUGH TO CHECK ALL THE LADIES AND CONFIRM IF THEY ARE VIRGINS BEFORE U ENTER.

SO, IT IS POSSIBE, U ALREADY DISVIRGIN SOMEBODY DAUGHTER BEFORE.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by SoapQueen(f): 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
habsydiamond:
naija babes can do horrible things for money outside the shores of this country... I saw a video of an Arabian pooping in the mouth of one Nigerian babe.. She was lying down naked with poop all over her face and mouth.

Jesus Christ of Nazareth

1 Like

Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by muheeb01(m): 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
Things are happening ooo....go and do check up and treat yourself on time o,for herbs against any forms of infection check my signature
Re: Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
topboss1:

Ok, let me now type in small letters. My point has been made in the previous mentions to you. grin
Now....I am sure you have heard of marriage being a bed undefiled. Right?

That aside, I'm the type of person to get easily irritated by the thoughts of her previous sexual life. The moaning (eww), the this and that. Worse if he used to cum inside of her. Sorry eww. Not me. I'll pass. Maybe you have no qualms about those, but I find it disgusting. cool
Let her be pure for me. I hope you know, sperm, once it touches the inner walls of the vagin* always leaves its imprint on and in those very walls. Yup. The DNA is there for good, and won't be flushed out easily.
Anyway, I'm even going far with this. You might not understand (no disrespect to your reasoning or age or anything) I'm just thinking you might not understand, period. Or, you might.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media / Old Woman Paraded For Having Sex With A Young Man In Ebonyi (Photos) / Lady Overpowers Man, Tries To Rape Him In Public (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.