Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

I Had A Dream, I Was Forced To Join A White Garment Church Yesterday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had A Dream, I Was Forced To Join A White Garment Church Yesterday (341 Views)

Is This Ritual Or The White Garment Church Is A Place Of Blessings / White Garment Church Choristers Kissing Inside Church Compound (VIDEO) / Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Dream, I Was Forced To Join A White Garment Church Yesterday by Ilamina(f): 9:55pm On Apr 28, 2022
undecided

After that dream, it reminded me when I went to a Jehovah witness church. .and the members were not happy when I was moving to another city

Because they really wanted me to convert and be a member

I will never attend a weird church again

Those churches are desperate for members
And will do anything to keep and get members

Just like cult . .how they forced that teenage Lagos boy that went to dowen school to join cult

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream, I Was Forced To Join A White Garment Church Yesterday by habsydiamond(m): 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2022
Simply unforce urself in reality now...
Re: I Had A Dream, I Was Forced To Join A White Garment Church Yesterday by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:04pm On Apr 28, 2022
Lol

Your dreams do come to pass tongue
Re: I Had A Dream, I Was Forced To Join A White Garment Church Yesterday by OlawaleBammie: 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
Ilamina:
undecided

After that dream, it reminded me when I went to a Jehovah witness church. .and the members were not happy when I was moving to another city

Because they really wanted me to convert and be a member

I will never attend a weird church again

Those churches are desperate for members
And will do anything to keep and get members
but u b Muslim na
Re: I Had A Dream, I Was Forced To Join A White Garment Church Yesterday by Bgcentz(m): 10:11pm On Apr 28, 2022
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Re: I Had A Dream, I Was Forced To Join A White Garment Church Yesterday by Bluntguy: 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
You just turn Don Jazzy brother for dream. E remain make them find one faceless olosho give you make you dey massage am for video.
Re: I Had A Dream, I Was Forced To Join A White Garment Church Yesterday by freemanq(m): 10:36pm On Apr 28, 2022
What are you still waiting for go and join them
Re: I Had A Dream, I Was Forced To Join A White Garment Church Yesterday by FalseProphet1(m): 10:36pm On Apr 28, 2022
Send me a dm asap and I'll put you through some prayers and you'll be fine.

This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Dream, I Was Forced To Join A White Garment Church Yesterday by ipobarethieves: 11:35pm On Apr 28, 2022
sad useless thread. As if some of RCCG, etc dnt do fetish/enter baba shrine for otumophor. Dey there oo

(1) (Reply)

Sleeping With Animal In Nigeria Can Land You In Prison For 14 Years - Lawyer / 3some Bliss: An Unintentional But Pleasant Surprise / I Can't Do This Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.