Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late (40233 Views)

She Is My Choice, I Married Her Because We Love Each Other"-(photo) / When A Couple Truly Love Each Other / We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late by Cutehector(m): 9:51am On Apr 29, 2022
Babaflenjor:
This pretty lady joined our company in 2019, She is a junior staff, she works directly under me. At first I didn't like her, in fact I'm more friendly with other ladies in the office than with her, but in 2020 those who were my friends left, and I was left with no option than to be more friendly with her. Within few months we became very close.

She is very beautiful, smart, and very intelligent, She loves me and she always show it, I love her too but I didn't come out to tell her I love her, though I always care for her anytime, others think we were dating, in fact many people say it to our face.

Now my feeling for her is very strong. I belief she knows this too, for some time now she always wants to be around me.

To cut the story short, the management gave her a sack letter early this month, meaning today is her last day in the office.

NOTE her sacking has nothing to do with my relationship with her, I'm seriously missing her already. For over two years in that office she is not in any relationship, but now she is dating one guy, and she is leaving Today.
if you were the one in her shoes and you got sacked, would she date you as an unemployed person?

If yes, date her.. If no...dont even start having feelings.
Re: Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late by karpentar: 9:51am On Apr 29, 2022
Babaflenjor:
This pretty lady joined our company in 2019, She is a junior staff, she works directly under me. At first I didn't like her, in fact I'm more friendly with other ladies in the office than with her, but in 2020 those who were my friends left, and I was left with no option than to be more friendly with her. Within few months we became very close.

She is very beautiful, smart, and very intelligent, She loves me and she always show it, I love her too but I didn't come out to tell her I love her, though I always care for her anytime, others think we were dating, in fact many people say it to our face.

Now my feeling for her is very strong. I belief she knows this too, for some time now she always wants to be around me.

To cut the story short, the management gave her a sack letter early this month, meaning today is her last day in the office.

NOTE her sacking has nothing to do with my relationship with her, I'm seriously missing her already. For over two years in that office she is not in any relationship, but now she is dating one guy, and she is leaving Today.

"She's smart and very intelligent"......why was she sacked?
Re: Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late by Nyascobar1414: 9:55am On Apr 29, 2022
Cutehector:
if you were the one in her shoes and you got sacked, would she date you as an unemployed person?

If yes, date her.. If no...dont even start having feelings.

Real niggar...
Dont mind those siisy ones..
Re: Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late by BigYash: 9:57am On Apr 29, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Love doesnt exist among adolescent,so stop deceiving yourself...
Its all lust and feelings that will fade away anyday and anytime..
Before I stopped loving opposite sex.. I once loved .. So,it does exist,just that people don't reciprocate it most times.. So,stop making noise my nigga.
Re: Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late by philip0906(m): 10:03am On Apr 29, 2022
Babaflenjor:

What a nitwit!! Dead guy
Re: Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late by Cutehector(m): 10:03am On Apr 29, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Real niggar...
Dont mind those siisy ones..
as in eh.. These days i do onto these ladies what they would do if i were in their shoes because i cannot be impressing ladies who i wont end up marrying. Its just waste of time, energy and of course, money.

Let us forget love and be real with ourselves, a lady will always get tired of an unemployed man at the long run no matter how the love is.
Re: Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late by Chibuchris: 10:05am On Apr 29, 2022
To save yourself from emotional wahala,let her go,
Definitely if you guys would date the universe will find way to bring you guys together again.
Re: Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late by frozen70(f): 10:05am On Apr 29, 2022
Babaflenjor:

How does her exit in your work place affects your relationship with her

It's a good ground for both of you to date yourself outside the work place

As for the other guy she is dating, if you play your card well, she may drop him for you
Re: Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late by johnnychuks(m): 10:05am On Apr 29, 2022
Babaflenjor:

is like you are in that office as womanizer!
Re: Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late by nesgeeek(m): 10:05am On Apr 29, 2022
such is life, soldier go soldier come.
Re: Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late by Nyascobar1414: 10:07am On Apr 29, 2022
BigYash:
Before I stopped loving opposite sex.. I once loved .. So,it does exist,just that people don't reciprocate it most times.. So,stop making noise my nigga.

Its all conditional shii of feelings...

I can bet you loved her cos she was your spec...
If paradventure, she looses one of her legs or eyeballs; the feelings will evaporate like fluorine...
Re: Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late by Akwaibom1stlady(f): 10:07am On Apr 29, 2022
Since 2020.... She deserves better. Took you that long to decide to be with her?
Abeg leave her and her relationship..

Relocation Sales
Almost new generator for sale.... . Used for a month
Price 90k (Non negotiable)
2 iPhone 12 pro max 256 BH 100 grey 510k / 128h BH88 blue 480k both prices are fixed
Samsung A12 (Need to change the screen) perfectly working and used for less than a year
35k Non negotiable 64gb, 4gb ram
AC 1hp very cool
50k last
32" LG smart TV 70k (SOLD)
43" Inches LG HD TV 125k (Only 5 months used)
2 Pieces of Gotv Decorder with their Remote and antenna... Both used for less than 4 months... 6k each
3 months Hairer Thermocool Table Top Fridge (with a mini freezer) very new
Call/whatsapp 07069.453.538
Re: Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late by qtguru(m): 10:07am On Apr 29, 2022
fumisko:
Must she be in your office before you people date?

as in I tire o, man up and say what you want ?
Re: Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late by Testimony1988(m): 10:16am On Apr 29, 2022
Hmmmmm, if you love her, then approach her.
Re: Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late by SeeItSayIt: 10:30am On Apr 29, 2022
Then sack yourself too.

Guy, you're lost....
Re: Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late by bareal(m): 10:43am On Apr 29, 2022
Oyiboman69:
It is s SIMPle matter... you'll come out SIMPly...

Re: Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 29, 2022
I don't know wether to call you mugu or simp... Be there waiting don't make your move..
Re: Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late by BigYash: 10:46am On Apr 29, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Its all conditional shii of feelings...

I can bet you loved her cos she was your spec...
If paradventure, she looses one of her legs or eyeballs; the feelings will evaporate like fluorine...
Now that's where you got it wrong. She was never my spec. And many things I knew about her ,before I even loved her,would have made any man run from her. Till today ,why I loved her I don't even know. It was unconditional. But never again will I love that way... Never again.. And why will you even want someone you love to loose her legs. Your mind too bitter my nigga. Even if you can't love a woman ,try love your son or daughter, just to experience how it feels like ,to love. Its well with you...
Re: Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late by izubext007: 10:49am On Apr 29, 2022
Just Bleep her .
Re: Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late by Nyascobar1414: 10:49am On Apr 29, 2022
BigYash:
Now that's where you got it wrong. She was never my spec. And many things I knew about her ,before I even loved her,would have made any man run from her. Till today ,why I loved her I don't even know. It was unconditional. But never again will I love that way... Never again.. And why will you even want someone you love to loose her legs. Your mind too bitter my nigga. Even if you can't love a woman ,try love your son or daughter, just to experience how it feels like ,to love. Its well with you...

You are still sugarcoating this feelinngs called love...
So because you love someone bad thing cant happen to that person?

Okay, If it happens nkor..

Will you still love her or you will backfire and go...

I know you will definitely go, cos you human...

Love doesn't exist among humans,know this and know peace.
Re: Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late by BigYash: 10:54am On Apr 29, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

You are still sugarcoating this feelinngs called love...
So because you love someone bad thing cant happen to that person?

Okay, If it happens nkor..

Will you still love her or you will backfire and go...

I know you will definitely go, cos you human...

Love doesn't exist among humans,know this and know peace.
Your opinion.. Chill my nigga. I hate argument, but I do know what I'm talking about. But I will never advice any nigga to love these present day girls.. You can love your kids,if you still have some love in reserve. Abi you no fit love your pikin again?
Re: Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late by Btruth: 10:54am On Apr 29, 2022
.....does distance really matter sha?
Re: Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late by Bamzyriches451: 10:54am On Apr 29, 2022
Damn!
Ogbeni go after that girl!! Don't be a Simp
Re: Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late by macho44(m): 10:58am On Apr 29, 2022
Babaflenjor:

She is dating one guy, and you are busy crushing on her. If you love somebody, tell am as e dey be, time no dey.
Re: Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late by Nyascobar1414: 11:00am On Apr 29, 2022
BigYash:
Your opinion.. Chill my nigga. I hate argument, but I do know what I'm talking about. But I will never advice any nigga to love these present day girls.. You can love your kids,if you still have some love in reserve. Abi you no fit love your pikin again?

Now you making sense bro...
You can only love your blood,i.e kids,siblings and parents. Cos there is that natural bond between both of you...
But as for another human not related to you, especially another gender, its a fairy tale...
Re: Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late by Jokkarm2: 11:02am On Apr 29, 2022
Babaflenjor:

So na una dee do amorous relationship abi?
Re: Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late by symbianDON(m): 11:04am On Apr 29, 2022
NuCypher:
You are a SIMPle man
SIMPly SIMPle
Re: Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late by BigYash: 11:09am On Apr 29, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Now you making sense bro...
You can only love your blood,i.e kids,siblings and parents. Cos there is that natural bond between both of you...
But as for another human not related to you, especially another gender, its a fairy tale...
My nigga...
Re: Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late by Snitch24(m): 11:11am On Apr 29, 2022
Babaflenjor:

Mumu
Ask her out
You you will be sharing ur salary with her until she gets another job
Ur eye go soon clear
She's in a relationship let her go and enjoy her Love Life
Na her toto dey hungry you bro
Re: Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late by Proudlyomonna: 11:11am On Apr 29, 2022
Hedadd:
Op, you are so dull

Asweargad,very dull fellow undecided
So is he telling us this now to do what exactly if I may ask angry
Beg the company not to sack her?
Or help him tell the girl he likes her undecided
And this mumu thread sef enter fp shocked
Oga Seun won't you consider selling this forum to a serious sombori angry

Re: Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late by wilyparker(m): 11:13am On Apr 29, 2022
Location?
lazshed:
Una management no get pity
Re: Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late by boldking(m): 11:30am On Apr 29, 2022
Babaflenjor:

Ask her out on a date and pour out your mind ..... don't die in silence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady / I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers / Ghana: 96-Year-Old Man Marries 93-Year-Old Lover After 50 Years, 9 Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.