Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,308 members, 7,867,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

Will Support Tinubu, I Care Less Who The Osinbajo Is – Abdulrazak Namdas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Support Tinubu, I Care Less Who The Osinbajo Is – Abdulrazak Namdas (345 Views)

Abdulrazak Namdas: I Will Support Tinubu, I care Less Who The VP Is / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Support Tinubu, I Care Less Who The Osinbajo Is – Abdulrazak Namdas by eddie7: 8:24am On Apr 29, 2022
Will Support Tinubu, I Care Less Who The Osinbajo Is – Abdulrazak Namdas

The battle line is getting slimmer

Don’t waste your time with me, I don’t sit on the fence. I am not one of those politicians that lie. Don’t bother to mention the names of all the aspirants in APC, I care less about who is the Vice President or who is not…
[/b][i][/i][b]
Bola TINUBU is the best, he is my choice. Tinubu will make a fantastic President. I have known him well for over 20years. More than 40% of the members of the National Assembly today, are there because of this man. He is our mentor, he is my leader. He has a talent for building leaders.

He is gifted and he is a unifier. Whatever name of any aspirant you can think of, let me save you the time…Tinubu is our choice”

I Will Support Tinubu, I Care Less Who The Osinbajo Is – Abdulrazak Namdas https://akelicious.net/2022/04/28/i-will-support-tinubu-i-care-less-who-the-osinbajo-is-abdulrazak-namdas/

Re: Will Support Tinubu, I Care Less Who The Osinbajo Is – Abdulrazak Namdas by Bluntguy: 8:26am On Apr 29, 2022
An empty drum spotted
Re: Will Support Tinubu, I Care Less Who The Osinbajo Is – Abdulrazak Namdas by derecho(m): 8:29am On Apr 29, 2022
Who be Namdas?
Re: Will Support Tinubu, I Care Less Who The Osinbajo Is – Abdulrazak Namdas by Rastaramsey(m): 8:30am On Apr 29, 2022
This is hilarious...

Tinubu is very useless

Osinbajo is also useless

He pay make I support ordinary stick
Re: Will Support Tinubu, I Care Less Who The Osinbajo Is – Abdulrazak Namdas by Mooh247: 8:34am On Apr 29, 2022
One Statutory delegates for Tinubu, with the promise of 200 fellow statutory members from National Assembly
Re: Will Support Tinubu, I Care Less Who The Osinbajo Is – Abdulrazak Namdas by TheRareGem1(f): 8:59am On Apr 29, 2022
But Mr Man , we don't care about you are. And you are not even a delegate grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Clearance Certificate: Delta Speaker Guber Camp Rattled As Inconsistencies Trail / Choose Your Poison: Emefile Or Aregberascal / Is This True About APC Form?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.