Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Island Girls Sleeping With Dog - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Island Girls Sleeping With Dog (1621 Views)

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Island Girls Sleeping With Dog by Classickj(m): 9:09am On Apr 29, 2022
A Nigerian Twitter user has alleged that some girls in Lagos are sleeping with dogs for N1.5m.

@mrjaypappy1914 who made the claim, also attached video evidence to the tweet. He tweeted;
"" so girls in the island sleeping with dogs for 1.5M is actually true. ""
If Men are Scum then women are worst that Scum

Link of Video
https://mobile.twitter.com/nwaejike_obinna/status/1519909364684972039

Re: Island Girls Sleeping With Dog by Jashub: 9:15am On Apr 29, 2022
To all the simps still believing in the chastity of women, may your babes and girlfriends be like this harlot who sold her humanity for 1.5 million
Re: Island Girls Sleeping With Dog by Skillsnigeria: 9:31am On Apr 29, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Island Girls Sleeping With Dog by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:38am On Apr 29, 2022
....Hmmm
Re: Island Girls Sleeping With Dog by Bigggloadofcum: 9:39am On Apr 29, 2022

Truly it's a crazy world we live in. All in a bid to live lavishly without putting much work, people have thrown away their dignity and pride.

How would a sane person fvck a dog?

How would a sane person give dog a head?

How would a sane person eat human poo?

How would a sane person sleep with a dead body not to talk of one that is decaying?

How would a human being kill another human in the most vile and gruesome way just for promise of riches?

Standards have been reduced to nothing and it can only get worst. It is so sad I swear.
Re: Island Girls Sleeping With Dog by Classickj(m): 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2022
Bigggloadofcum:

Truly it's a crazy world we live in. All in a bid to live lavishly without putting much work, people have thrown away their dignity and pride.

How would a sane person fvck a dog?

How would a sane person give dog a head?

How would a sane person eat human poo?

How would a sane person sleep with a dead body not to talk of one that is decaying?

How would a human being kill another human an the most vile and gruesome way just for promise of riches?

Standards have been reduced to nothing and it can only get worst. It is so sad I swear.
It's a crazy world indeed

(1) (Reply)

I Didn't Know That Naija Is Tough Until I Saw.... / Please Can Marrying Into An Osu Family Really Be Bad? / When You Are Annoyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.